Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Miley Crus Get Short Hair

Miley Cyrus is the another Disney girl,i grow up with Disney.I watched all Disney movie from Action until Princess,I love Disney because it's always end with happy ending and i believe in happy ending.Okay back to Miley Cyrus i think every body in this world know that Miley's hair is effortless,every girl want her hair.She just cut her hair shorter and she dye it blonde a few days ago,she post her picture on twitter with tags like "it's happening" ,"I'm prettier than Miley Cyrus",and many more.i think she absolutely look charming but you know she also have haters.Haters gonna hate but lovers gonna love i bet you heard that quotes already.She tweet "if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.My hair is attached to my head,no one else's and it's going bye-bye".so,what do you think about her new look? is it cool?







No comments:

Post a Comment