Monday, April 30, 2012

Katy Perry: I want to sing country



Pop singer KATY Perry wants to give her shot on country music?

It’s a move that her fans have to bear because she is determined.

She now wants to ditch her raunchy style and be a wholesome country singer, just like Patty Griffin.

“I’ve always wanted to make something like an acoustic record”, She told the Sun.

“My favourite record is Patty Griffin’s Flaming Red. I discovered it when I was in Nashville.

“I definitely want to do a Patty Griffin-esque thing at some point. It’s something that I’m really excited about because I know I can do it and I haven’t really played that card yet.”

Katy’s first album was influenced by the gospel music she grew up listening to, but country is new territory for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment