Sunday, September 18, 2011

Olivia Munn Shows Off Her Beatboxing Skills (VIDEO)

Filed under:

Olivia Munn on 'Access Hollywood Live'Olivia Munn showed off some of her more bad-ass skills on 'Access Hollywood Live' (weekdays, syndicated on NBC), doing a little beatboxing and talking about getting her motorcycle license. Though it doesn't sound like she'll be touring with Jeezy any time soon, and she might not wind up getting to ride that bike.

"I'm super careful," she said. "But I asked, because I'm on the new Aaron Sorkin show for HBO and I asked Aaron, 'Am I allowed to ride motorcycles or do you guys have in my contract that I can't?' And he said, 'Oh, you can ride them, but if you get hurt, we can fire you.'"

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://www.aoltv.com/2011/09/16/olivia-munn-beatboxing-motorcycles-access-hollywood-video/

Sean Kingston Selena Gomez Sherrilyn Kenyon Sofia Vergara Stephanie Seymour

No comments:

Post a Comment