Thursday, September 22, 2011

Emma Roberts' SoHo House Hunting Session

She grew up so fast right in front of our eyes, and Emma Roberts is now on the hunt for her very own home in New York City.

The ?Valentine?s Day? actress looked cute in skinny jeans and a striped top as she tagged along with a real estate agent in the SoHo section of the Big Apple on Thursday (September 22).

Aside from her search for a new pad, the well-rounded actress recently opened up to Metro about not being picky about the types of movies she plays in or how much money is in it for her.

She told, "I just pick what I like. I don't care if you're making a movie for a billion dollars or one dollar."

"I'm such a sucker for romantic comedies, so I really want to make a really romantic comedy at some point," Roberts added.

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/emma-roberts/emma-roberts-soho-house-hunting-session-546228

Marc Ambinder Marc Anthony Maria Shriver Mark Ballas Marsha Bemko

No comments:

Post a Comment