Friday, September 16, 2011

My Boyfriend Joseph Gordon-Levitt Really Knows How To Ride A Bike

Riding a fixed gear (aka no brake) bike in the city is something of a point of pride for many too-cool-for-school city bicyclists. I personally think it's stupid and asking to die, but whatever. In any case, my famous boyfriend, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, plays a fixed-gear-riding bike messenger in the new movie "Premium Rush," running from the cops as he tries to deliver a mysterious envelope. Truthfully, this movie looks kind of terrible. But will I see it? I have to support my fake boyfriend, don't I? [NYMag]

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-my-boyfriend-joseph-gordon-levitt-really-knows-how-to-ride-a-bike/?eref=RSS

Janet Jackson Jason Bateman Jeff Daniels Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment