Thursday, June 9, 2011

thank you gifts for baby shower

images Baby Showers. Baby Thank You thank you gifts for baby shower. Little Angels Thank you cards
  • Little Angels Thank you cards



  • SFSweta
    08-27 01:40 PM
    You may! Because your priority date is based on your PERM/Labor...and that still holds valid.





    wallpaper Little Angels Thank you cards thank you gifts for baby shower. aby shower thank you
  • aby shower thank you



  • tinuverma
    11-09 10:18 PM
    NKAVJS, thanks for the response.
    I know what to do now





    thank you gifts for baby shower. Jar Baby Shower Favors
  • Jar Baby Shower Favors



  • d123
    09-26 11:19 AM
    Congratulations.





    2011 aby shower thank you thank you gifts for baby shower. Baby Tri-Fold Thank You Cards
  • Baby Tri-Fold Thank You Cards



  • indrajal
    11-02 12:11 PM
    Call your employer and ask him for all these documents. These are agreements between your employer and client. He should have these.

    thanks for the reply sir.
    i am kinda confused since i dont work for a consultant , also my company dont have a fixed client.
    I work for on an in-house project which sells services online to different people. We dont go out and sell it, we dont do custom softwares, we help people in doing their paperwork and charge a little fees.
    in this case who is our vendor and client. i am assuming that the employer and petitioner is my boss but i dont know who would the other two be



    more...


    thank you gifts for baby shower. love,aby care,aby gifts
  • love,aby care,aby gifts



  • cherupally
    09-17 05:43 PM
    If you don't mind sharing, what is the date on the RFE letter?

    9/2. Recvd in mail on 9/8. Replied on 9/11. Recvd at TSC on 9/15. Status changed to 'processing resumed' 9/17.





    thank you gifts for baby shower. Thank You Gifts,
  • Thank You Gifts,



  • drirshad
    12-31 11:15 PM
    How complicated will the life be if one changes job after 3 yr. extension of H1 based on approved I-140 ?

    How complicated is life for u now, if current employer making life hell then changing job with 3 yr. extension is best option, provided u workout with the employer that they don't cancel the 140 after u move or u cannot port the priority date ....

    If u know employer will cancel 140 at any cost if u move then decide is it still worth staying or moving. these days PERM and 140 premium taking like 6 months

    BUT wait until Feb/March the immg lobby is trying to pass some bills for us if it goes thru will b good but u can float ur resume and start interview process ....

    Happy New Year 2007 ...........



    more...


    thank you gifts for baby shower. Shower thank you gifts
  • Shower thank you gifts



  • nayekal
    02-17 01:02 PM
    Nayekal, Thanks for your response.

    What I meant to say is that my H1 is expiring on Sep 30th 2009 and therefore the earliest date I can apply for extension is April 1st. That's why I asked the question whether I can wait until April 1st for COS from H1 to H4 for my wife even though my wife's employment is ending on March 13th.

    Also, is it necessary to have the proof of I-539 receipt by March 13th or few weeks difference is ok? Can you please let me know your experience in this matter.

    Thanks...

    I can't answer this question.
    I believe you should talk to your lawyer about it.





    2010 Jar Baby Shower Favors thank you gifts for baby shower. Baby Showers. Baby Thank You
  • Baby Showers. Baby Thank You



  • Ann Ruben
    10-24 12:33 PM
    Hi PVGanesh,

    Establishing that one has had "five years of progressively responsible experience" is really more of an art than a science. Small details in wording or in context can sometimes be critical in painting an overall picture.

    Remember that the USCIS adjudicator is not likely to be as tech savy as you are. While you may know that WXY technology is the same as, or includes XYZ technology, don't assume that the adjudicator will. Make sure everything is explained and documeted in easily understood layman's terms.

    Similarly, if you worked for a small firm as a "Senior Systems Analyst" and then moved to a more responsible/demandining position in a larger firm where your title was "Systems Analyst", provide a clear and well documented explanation as to why the move represents represents career progress despite the lesser job title.

    Whether or not to include your Certificates is a judgment call that can only be made after reviewing all of the experience documents in relation to the specific PERM requirements.

    Hope this helps,

    Ann



    more...


    thank you gifts for baby shower. aby shower gifts
  • aby shower gifts



  • nb_des
    08-04 02:33 PM
    Looks like they got some award

    http://www.exceedcorporation.com/news.htm





    hair Baby Tri-Fold Thank You Cards thank you gifts for baby shower. aby shower gifts
  • aby shower gifts



  • corleone
    11-09 10:05 AM
    First, what is "diwali"? Are you just assuming that all members here understand your language and are same nationality?

    Second,
    180 days after applying for AOS you can use AC21 and change job.



    more...


    thank you gifts for baby shower. Baby Thank You Cards – Thank
  • Baby Thank You Cards – Thank



  • asdf123
    10-26 04:09 PM
    Applied at tsc on 2aug card prodn. ordered on 23rd oct. But I have received 3 lud's after that on 485 and 2 on 765, my 140 is still pending at TSC applied on 29 of july.
    can anybody guess what is it for?





    hot love,aby care,aby gifts thank you gifts for baby shower. aby shower invitation wording
  • aby shower invitation wording



  • xgoogle
    06-24 08:10 AM
    Posted on both sections.... no response yet... pls help. :confused:



    more...


    house Baby Showers and Thank You thank you gifts for baby shower. unique aby shower gifts
  • unique aby shower gifts



  • maximus777
    05-28 02:44 PM
    Are USCIS related expenses like visa/lawyer fees etc. tax deductible? :confused:





    tattoo Thank You Gifts, thank you gifts for baby shower. a aby shower thank you
  • a aby shower thank you



  • gaz
    02-04 01:11 AM
    I just got the H1 Approval for 1 year and 2 months (1 year H1 Extension and 2 months recapture time). I am currently in Malaysia and need to apply for a visa at US Consulate in Malaysia. Since I am on the H1 visa, I have to show the proof that I will return back to Malaysia after the end of my work period in US. Accordingly, I would need to purchase the round trip ticket. The issue is that the plane ticket only valid for the maximum of 1 year, but my visa valid for 1 year and 2 months. Please advise if one way plane ticket would be sufficient for the visa interview or need to be a round trip plane ticket. If it is not, what should I do? Also, I wonder if the application package including I-129 submitted to USCIS need to be stamped �Certified True Copy� with the original signature of the lawyer or employer for the visa interview. Can I use the copy one that is stamped �Certified True Copy� with the non-original signatures of my lawyer or employer? Anybody pls help. Thank you very much.

    I'm not an attorney - so please treat this as my opinion, and not a definitive statement of fact. Based on my personal experience in India, the one year ticket should be fine - you can always postpone the date of the ticket whenever needed (some airlines charge a fee for it). The proof of return is more like an intent to return.

    As for the I129 - my lawyer added no such stamps or certification.

    Please do check with your lawyer also. Also, try calling the US consulate.

    Good luck.



    more...


    pictures Shower thank you gifts thank you gifts for baby shower. Baby Tri-Fold Thank You Cards
  • Baby Tri-Fold Thank You Cards



  • MetteBB
    05-11 01:48 PM
    Here's the new pear...

    only little adjustments





    dresses aby shower invitation wording thank you gifts for baby shower. Baby Thank You Notes
  • Baby Thank You Notes



  • indian111
    10-12 10:10 PM
    Myself and my wife were discussing on this and there are also some contradicting results from the vaccine.So a vaccine no long enough in the market , whose resukts not yet agreed completely by all the doctors shud not be mandated for anyone ,not just immigrants.



    more...


    makeup aby shower gifts thank you gifts for baby shower. Baby Showers and Thank You
  • Baby Showers and Thank You



  • extra_mint
    10-12 08:34 PM
    The point here is that this is wrong

    1. Extra cost for Immigrants, It is expensive 400 Dollars
    2. There is no logic for this medicine - It makes immigrants guinea pigs for this vaccination. It is clearly a result of lobbying effforts from Pharma companies.

    If We do not appose (or I should say expose) it now then u never know what all they will keep piling on in medical exams and very soon that 5% figure that u talked about will be 100%.

    Also IV is for Legal Immigration for all nationals, I am sure more than 5% of IV members are getting effected.

    It is highly unethical to make this vaccine mandatory for immigrants (girls in age group 11-26) and not for citizens.

    Only the Pharma companies and committe members (as they must have been bribed) are gaining out of this.
    It is going to bring an estimated 40 million dollar annually to Merck.

    Not to mention the extra paper work for us immigrants and RFE's on medicals for people who has already completed the paper work and are waiting in the lines.





    This vaccination is for ladies only and in age group 11 to 26, that really means only 5% of Indians will be effected with the wait times we have been looking at.





    girlfriend a aby shower thank you thank you gifts for baby shower. aby gift thank you notes
  • aby gift thank you notes



  • redcard
    11-28 09:39 AM
    Now this is just to get an idea on what to expect if one of the Immigration bills passes and signed in to law say by mid 2007.

    What can we expect next?

    What will happen to highly retrogressed countries like Indian, China? When can they expect any tangible results?

    What will happen to the �Rest of the World� category? When do you think they can expect results?

    What will happen if ALL or Most of the catagories become current. Are we going to get stuck with processing delays for months or years to come ?


    What Next ?? Simple...

    Finger Printing, EAD, AP, NAME CHECK, GREEN CARD and CITIZENSHIP :)





    hairstyles Baby Thank You Cards – Thank thank you gifts for baby shower. Also try: aby shower favors,
  • Also try: aby shower favors,



  • gondalguru
    07-23 01:32 PM
    R Williams
    July 2nd, 7:55AM

    According to some websites more than 8000 I-485 applications were filed on July 2nd. Applications areprocessed according to the receipt date.

    As there were thousands of application on July 2nd will time of receipt play any role in processing?

    Just curious.





    santb1975
    08-02 03:01 PM
    I can see a Strong and Active Tennessee Chapter getting built over the next one Year. How can I say that...Well, I have been witnessing all the good work you have been doing from when I became a member of IV

    Thanks Santb1975. Sanju, that's a dangerous proposition... I might kiss you back :).

    Mahatma, welcome aboard. First step is joining the Yahoo group. I look forward to working with you and other IV members from Tennessee.

    Disagreements are the essence of Democracy. I don't mind disagreements. My intention is not to setup an organization with autocratic leadership, but a forum open for discussion and new ideas. We do have to respect the bye-laws of the IV organization and maintain forum etiquette. Other than that I have no issues with anyone disagreeing with me or pointing out where I went wrong. I appreciate such constructive criticism which is accompanied by participation.





    BECsufferer
    08-27 12:50 PM
    Had the visit. Went very pleasant but fruitless. Officer told me all checks except "background" check had been done. Beyond this, she refrained from making any usefull remark.:rolleyes:

    BTW: It's a nice big and open facility!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment