Thursday, June 9, 2011

banner tattoo

images style anner illustration banner tattoo. with anner tattoo style
  • with anner tattoo style



  • pappu
    04-14 07:44 AM
    We have a call today @ 7 PM EST if someone wants to send questions/be in the call





    wallpaper with anner tattoo style banner tattoo. Cross Tattoos With Banner
  • Cross Tattoos With Banner



  • asekhon
    10-30 09:33 AM
    yup,
    I got the same emails and same message update. I applied for 485 in June 2004 with a priority date of 04'2003.





    banner tattoo. anner tattoo drawings.
  • anner tattoo drawings.



  • eastwest
    04-16 04:32 PM
    How early can we apply for EAD before it expires? I know it is either of these: 180 days, 120 days or 90days ?

    Does someone know the exact days?

    Thanks

    You can apply exactly 120 days early.
    About my earlier post, You do need to send your papers such cutout from previous EAD, 485 receipt copy etc..

    Thanks





    2011 Cross Tattoos With Banner banner tattoo. Print Name Banner Tattoos 1
  • Print Name Banner Tattoos 1



  • mgmanoj
    08-27 06:21 PM
    He has 20 years experience means 13 + 9 years of experience will make bachelors equivalent and 10 years of experience.

    Will the job requirement saying bachelors equivalent + 10 year experience will qualify as EB2 ? rather than masters or bachelors plus 5 years ?



    more...


    banner tattoo. anner tattoos free.
  • anner tattoos free.



  • sunny1000
    09-15 08:01 PM
    Chandu keeps opening the threads and keeps talking to himself....he is so lonely.

    He is trying to motivate people to go the rally...If you can't go or help in anyway, simply move on...don't whine about the threads...

    Thanks to Chandu and others for the motivation.





    banner tattoo. Tattoo Designs - Flower Banner
  • Tattoo Designs - Flower Banner



  • santosh19
    01-23 02:07 PM
    When you are switching employer with AC21 using H1B you can get a transfer to the new company for 3 years and get extensions from the new employer when that 3 year expires. So no worries... Enjoy

    If your H1-B extensions are based off your I-140 and if you make the transfer to new company and for some reason the old employer revokes your I-140. I have no idea what implications would it have on your H1-B extensions ???:(



    more...


    banner tattoo. with anner tattoo design
  • with anner tattoo design



  • jayram123
    08-13 02:19 PM
    I filed on my own and I actually flew to Nebraska Svc Center and had it delivered through a messenger at 8.05 am. No updates so far. Checks have not been cashed. I haven't called USCIS since I did not want to burden them.

    Your question has been answered numerous times already but to answer your question, if your lawyer filed the app on your behalf then he would get the notice (based on form G28). If not, you would get it.





    2010 anner tattoo drawings. banner tattoo. style anner illustration
  • style anner illustration



  • logiclife
    01-29 07:06 PM
    Wow...wait a minute here.

    He does not have the stamp in his passport for the new employer. If he has already quit his old employer for which he has the H1B stamp, then he probably must have a new stamp(for latest H1) for re-entering.

    First of all, he would be using his new I-94 that is attached to the new H1 he just got from his new employer. So his departure record would show him working for new employer. When he comes back, if he doesnt have visa stamp for the new employer, then it would be a problem, I am pretty sure.

    Better check with a lawyer newh1user. I am pretty sure you will need new H1 stamp that is tied to new I-797 if you exit USA and give your latest I-94 when leaving.

    Also, think about getting an H1 stamp overseas in Europe while you are at this situation. If you have a bachelors or masters degree from United States, then getting H1 stamping in countries other than your home country is not a big challenge.



    more...


    banner tattoo. anner tattoo designs. anner
  • anner tattoo designs. anner



  • linuxra
    07-14 08:05 AM
    What do u mean by Company A taking my GC i did nt get u u mean AC 21 or filing a new labor etc...





    hair Print Name Banner Tattoos 1 banner tattoo. anner tattoo designs.
  • anner tattoo designs.



  • kaisersose
    01-02 02:03 PM
    All set..I will changing job after 180 days from Next week, I will change my immigration lawyer from my employers
    Ist Question
    I am thinking of Murthyas as lawyer. Her fee of taking over pending $ 2100, Can anybody suggest any other lawyer and there Fee's etc and all.
    I will really appreciate the help.

    IInd Question:

    For Filing AC21 , do I need letter from the my future employer that job profile matches. My Job Title Matches my Labor Certification Title It was Software Enggineer Now it is Senior Software Engineering, But As I am in IT my old labor certification says about some old Oracle Technology but new job is J2EE and Also my Labor Certification talks about Financial Business Area but New Job is HealthCare Sector.Common thing are Both Says Design and Development of Software application.. Is it OK ?

    You do not have to inform USCIS about your move. If you want to inform them anyway, then do it yourself unless there are complications in your case and save yourself some money. It is just a letter and it can be in any format you want.

    As for the Job match - the titles do not have to match, the technologies do not have to match; but your roles and responsbilities should be similar. The closer the match, the safer because though USCIS may be lienient today in their interpretation of "same or similar", it is subject to change anytime.

    There is the strong possiblity that some people will move on to manager roles from technical roles and yet try to claim AC21 which can push USCIS to tighten the screws. It is better to be catious than regret later.



    more...


    banner tattoo. knife and anner tattoo
  • knife and anner tattoo



  • dealsnet
    01-05 08:16 AM
    If your extension paper come with I-94 attached, take it and staple it on your passport. (That is your new I-94). White paper need to keep in safe place. If it is expired, no value for it.

    Hello:

    I have a last minute doubt - my H1B stamp on the passport is expired, so is the white I94 card. I have a valid I797 extension.

    Can I use automatic revalidation? I am in doubt because the white I94 card is expired and I will have to present it to the officer at the port of entry.

    Thanks.





    hot anner tattoos free. banner tattoo. Banner Tattoo Other Design
  • Banner Tattoo Other Design



  • techskill
    01-04 12:19 PM
    Hi,

    Can someone please tell me the entire process involved to bring parents to U.S as Visitors.I know few things but am very confused about the documents we need to send and needed application forms .

    I went through vfs site for required documentation (I know we should book the interview date through vfs-usa site.)

    They mentioned DS-156 and I-134 forms. where to get these forms from?
    What are the documents that should be sent from U.S
    What about the financial support proof. Should we show specific amount as proof of support for each person visiting?

    Please Advise.
    Thank you.


    For the DS-156 and I-134 forms you can download it from travel.state.gov.

    List of reqd docs from US:

    Couple months of your paytubs
    Last 2 years of W2.
    Full Passport copy.
    Employment letter.
    Bank statements showing the balance (from the date account is opened).
    your status in US( say I 797 approval notice and I 94)



    more...


    house Heavy Metal Rock Banner Tattoo banner tattoo. afford the tattoo I have
  • afford the tattoo I have



  • krishnam70
    05-08 11:28 AM
    Now they want to visit client place for the H1b people.

    There are only 415,000 H1-b holders in USA.
    And number of employed labor in USA are 144 million. (as per DOL)

    And we form 0.28% of the workforce in the entire USA.

    Why the hell they are whining about 0.28% ??
    Can anybody tell me if i am wrong with numbers here?

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    05/07/2009: DHS Reportedly Stepping Up Enforcement of the H-1B Program Including Work Site Visits

    Report indicates that DHS Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday that her agency was stepping up its enforcement of the H-1B program. She reportedly said that over the last month the department has added fraud prevention tactics that were not being used previously in the H-1B program. Those measures include visits to work sites.
    ---------------------------------------------------------


    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Statistics of H-1B Visa Holders in the U.S. and Reach of H-1B Cap in Recent Years
    Total H1-B Visa Holders in the U.S. in Recent Fiscal Years
    2008: 409,619
    2007: 461,730
    2006: 431,853
    2005: 407,418
    2004: 386,821
    Reach of H-1B Cap in Recent Fiscal Years
    2010: Still Open, and Going and Going, as of 04/11/2009! May be it will record the statistics between 2007 and 2008.
    2009: 1 day
    2008: 2 days
    2007: 56 days
    2006: 132 days
    2005: 184 days
    2004: 323 days
    The total H-1B holders steadily increased until 2008 when it dropped substantially. Probably it was affected by FY 2007 July Visa Bulletin fiaso which opened the flood gate for EB-485 filings with no visa number cut-off date in July 2007, accompanied by massive issuance of EAD allowing some of the H-1Bs in this stream to drop out ofH-1B status and use EAD, most of which were issued beginning from November 2007. There being no such event in 2009, presumedly the total numbe of H-1B holders in 2009 might have increased. Considering the fact that every year a same new number of H-1B holders are added to the total pool, a large number of H-1Bs have kept extending their H-1B status on and on. Additionally, the fact that overall the total H-1B holder numbers remained steady may indicate that more or less of from 85,000 to 100,000 numbers of H-1B are added to the pool and about the same number moved out of the pool, mostly into green card holder pool, adding flesh blood ofvaluable workers to the main stream of this country. It Ain't Interesting?

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    I know cos it happened at my workplace

    -cheers
    kris





    tattoo Tattoo Designs - Flower Banner banner tattoo. Heavy Metal Rock Banner Tattoo
  • Heavy Metal Rock Banner Tattoo



  • coopheal
    11-05 01:43 PM
    Contribute Contribute Contribute



    more...


    pictures with anner tattoo design banner tattoo. Print Name Banner Tattoos
  • Print Name Banner Tattoos



  • ebizash
    02-06 11:50 AM
    I was in the same boat last year when I was being promoted and was given 16% increase and a change of title. So my HR asked our immi attorney about any issues (my I-140 was already applied and pending at that time). My attorneys said that there is no issue for H1 as well as GC but they said that they have to file an amended H1-B petition for the promotion, change of title and pay hike.

    I reasearched at that time, if filing amended H1-B was requirement from USCIS or if the attorneys were playing safe. I found out that USCIS does suggest filing an amended petition if there is a significant change in salary or job duties. Now just like AC21 rule, this is also vague and depends on the interpreation of the attorney. So I agreed with my HR and they filed the amended petition (did I have any other option anyways :) ). Since then my I-140 has been approved.

    I will post some links when I have some time. Let me know if you have any question that I can help you with based on my experience and research.





    dresses Banner Tattoo Other Design banner tattoo. and anner tattoo ill
  • and anner tattoo ill



  • rahul2699
    05-13 09:33 AM
    Please check the thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/184288-from-iv-access-to-donor-forum-issues.html

    You would need to provide your information as directed by Starsun in the first post. Starsun has been keeping unwell these days and verifying information periodically. However within a few days, you would be added to the donor forum upon verification.

    In the meantime, please join your state chapters and get active. ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice State Chapters (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52)

    Thanks. I've done that yesterday (sending e-mail)..I guess i need to be little more patient



    more...


    makeup anner tattoo designs. anner banner tattoo. Heavy Metal Rock Banner Tattoo
  • Heavy Metal Rock Banner Tattoo



  • Blog Feeds
    04-21 05:36 PM
    Fox News (not generally known for sympathetic immigration coverage) reports on an Iraqi translator who has received multiple commendations for taking risks to save the lives of American soldiers. The translator has been denied a visa to live in the US, according to Fox, because of nonviolent actions he took to overthrow Saddam Hussein even though the US government was calling for regime change in Iraq at the time.

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/04/heroic-translator-denied-visa-to-come-to-the-us.html)

    Hi Everybody

    My H1 extension was denied after an RFE. They have given the reason that documents submitted by my company do not confirm that my occupation is a specialty occupation and that they had enough work for me for the next 3 years. They have given me 30 days to file an appeal

    My company said there are 2 options

    1) file an appeal. they are pretty confident that the appeal will be in my favor

    2) have another company file a new h1.

    what do you guys suggest? Can i do both simultaneously?

    Help will be greatly appreciated. I have never had visa issues till now.

    thanks in advance

    Hi Everybody

    My H1 extension was denied after an RFE. They have given the reason that documents submitted by my company do not confirm that my occupation is a specialty occupation and that they had enough work for me for the next 3 years. They have given me 30 days to file an appeal

    My company said there are 2 options

    1) file an appeal. they are pretty confident that the appeal will be in my favor

    2) have another company file a new h1.

    what do you guys suggest? Can i do both simultaneously?

    Help will be greatly appreciated. I have never had visa issues till now.

    i did file this in the h1 thread. hoping some attorney might shed some light on this for me


    thanks in advance





    girlfriend Heavy Metal Rock Banner Tattoo banner tattoo. And Banner Tattoo Illustra
  • And Banner Tattoo Illustra



  • bugsbunny
    05-20 03:44 PM
    What exactly does "OP" stand for?
    Original Poster or something similar :p





    hairstyles knife and anner tattoo banner tattoo. Tattoo Designs Animal
  • Tattoo Designs Animal



  • pavish
    09-12 11:12 PM
    i had tb 5 years ago,and i am perfectly ok but in x-ray still has scars.what should i do?i have a lots of tention ?becoz in gc medical exam is compulsory .even though i am perfectly ok now still have scars.plz suggest me what should i do?


    X Rays can differentiate between active TB and scarring. Scarring seen on X Rays will not hold up your GC application





    buehler
    07-18 02:02 PM
    With the elimination of labor substitution, I am sure USCIS will investigate all existing labor substitution applications too. So if I were you I would not move to the new company before I-140 is approved.





    yabadaba
    07-18 11:00 AM
    i google checked out $100... lets all do this....think of it as 3 flower bouquets to IV.. plus no shipping charge.

    lets all contribute!!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment