
txh1b
08-17 09:47 AM
When I went for H1B stamping my B1 was cancelled and I was told one can not have more than one visa at the same time.
That is totally wrong on whoever said that to you. One can have B1 and work visas on their passport without any problems and use it based on the nature of the trip. Only conflicting visas will likely be cancelled. Eg would be L1 and H1 at the same time for different employers. The VO could cancel the one that isn't being used.
Either the VO that took your case wasn't well versed with the law or made a mistake.
That is totally wrong on whoever said that to you. One can have B1 and work visas on their passport without any problems and use it based on the nature of the trip. Only conflicting visas will likely be cancelled. Eg would be L1 and H1 at the same time for different employers. The VO could cancel the one that isn't being used.
Either the VO that took your case wasn't well versed with the law or made a mistake.
wallpaper dance quotes about passion. dance quotes funny. funny
hariswaminathan
10-16 08:45 AM
EB5 investor Visa is already in place.
The numbers are a little different ($500,000 to $1M) but you can buy yourself a GC pretty quickly.
The numbers are a little different ($500,000 to $1M) but you can buy yourself a GC pretty quickly.
CADude
02-21 03:12 AM
:p
As per immigration-law.com..Senate may work on CIR in March 07 and hand it over to House by APril 07....House may however sit on it for years on end...
02/18/2007: Need for Immigration Reform and Concerns with Growing Gridlock in Legislations in the Congress
The Democrats launched a new Congress with aggressive platforms and legislative agenda on January 4, 2007. Madame Pelosi of the House set the first 100-hour legislative agenda and the Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid presented on the Senate floor ten legislative bills as top priority for the first few months of the Senate.
However, immersed in the party politics, the Congress left the Hill yesterday, Saturday, for a week long break without achieving a lot because of the gridlock it had faced in the Congress. Samo, Samo Washington politics involving the Republicans and Democrats. It practically means that the Congress wll not resume the active legislative activities until March 2007.
S. 9, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill, adopted by the Senate floor, is in the Judiciary Committee of the Senate. The newly elected Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Sen. Leahy, reportedly set the CIR as one of the top agenda of the Judiciary Committee for March 2007 and the Democratic leaders reportedly determined to pass the CIR by April 2007 and quickly send it over to the House for its prompt action. How beautiful the agenda of the new Congress.
We want to watch carefully how closely the leaders of the House and Senate will follow through the agenda. In a way, from the perspectives of this immigration legislation agenda, we are relieved that the Congress was over with the most serious road block to the Congress, to wit, rebuke of Bush's resurge in Iraq.
As per immigration-law.com..Senate may work on CIR in March 07 and hand it over to House by APril 07....House may however sit on it for years on end...
02/18/2007: Need for Immigration Reform and Concerns with Growing Gridlock in Legislations in the Congress
The Democrats launched a new Congress with aggressive platforms and legislative agenda on January 4, 2007. Madame Pelosi of the House set the first 100-hour legislative agenda and the Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid presented on the Senate floor ten legislative bills as top priority for the first few months of the Senate.
However, immersed in the party politics, the Congress left the Hill yesterday, Saturday, for a week long break without achieving a lot because of the gridlock it had faced in the Congress. Samo, Samo Washington politics involving the Republicans and Democrats. It practically means that the Congress wll not resume the active legislative activities until March 2007.
S. 9, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill, adopted by the Senate floor, is in the Judiciary Committee of the Senate. The newly elected Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Sen. Leahy, reportedly set the CIR as one of the top agenda of the Judiciary Committee for March 2007 and the Democratic leaders reportedly determined to pass the CIR by April 2007 and quickly send it over to the House for its prompt action. How beautiful the agenda of the new Congress.
We want to watch carefully how closely the leaders of the House and Senate will follow through the agenda. In a way, from the perspectives of this immigration legislation agenda, we are relieved that the Congress was over with the most serious road block to the Congress, to wit, rebuke of Bush's resurge in Iraq.
2011 dance quotes about passion. i
martinvisalaw
07-28 11:50 AM
Is there a maximum limit for duration one can stay away from USA and come back on Advance Parole ?
No, no maximum. You just have to have had the AP in hand when you left the US.
No, no maximum. You just have to have had the AP in hand when you left the US.
more...
qplearn
10-02 03:06 PM
Hi All
Thanks for a great forum. I am EB3 India (PD Dec 02) with 140 approved June this year. Rumor has it that the small firm I work for, is going to be acquired by a much larger firm with thousands of employees globally. I am concerned about my ongoing GC process. First question
Q1. What happens to my GC process?
Considering the behemoth like size of the company that is going to acquire us I am quite sure that the GC process of the few employees from my present employer will take a back seat.
Q2. What are the things I can do proactively.
I have read on various threads that it is possible to join other employers and port the PD to them. But considering the fact that company that started the GC process is no longer there, how would this porting of PD with new labor, 140 etc would occur...
I would appreciate if someone can provide answers to my questions. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
After your I-140 is approved, according to my lawyer, the PD is yours to keep. Even if they withdraw your I-140, you get to keep your PD.
I talked to my lawyer in the morning today, and this is precisely what he told me.
Thanks for a great forum. I am EB3 India (PD Dec 02) with 140 approved June this year. Rumor has it that the small firm I work for, is going to be acquired by a much larger firm with thousands of employees globally. I am concerned about my ongoing GC process. First question
Q1. What happens to my GC process?
Considering the behemoth like size of the company that is going to acquire us I am quite sure that the GC process of the few employees from my present employer will take a back seat.
Q2. What are the things I can do proactively.
I have read on various threads that it is possible to join other employers and port the PD to them. But considering the fact that company that started the GC process is no longer there, how would this porting of PD with new labor, 140 etc would occur...
I would appreciate if someone can provide answers to my questions. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
After your I-140 is approved, according to my lawyer, the PD is yours to keep. Even if they withdraw your I-140, you get to keep your PD.
I talked to my lawyer in the morning today, and this is precisely what he told me.
rockstart
06-15 12:42 PM
Most of the info you are asking is already available on IV Wiki. Please refer the relevant sections
Dear Friends,
Please advise me for the following relating to my birth certificate that I have to use for Immigration purposes.
One or two alphabets of my name on birth certificate are different from my passport and secondary school. In addition, my family name is not included in the certificate. Rest of the information is all fine and matching with my passport and secondary school certificates( like DOB, Parents, Place etc)
I have some questions
1. Does the birth certificate issued by Indian consulate in foreign country is deemed acceptable?
2. Do I need to furnish any kind of affidavit along with original birth certificate, if yes, please share the format for those, who is writing these affidavit and any specific stamp paper/value etc?
3. Any guidelines in order to correct the information in my original certificate.
4. Any other vital information in this regard
Thanks you all.
Zimmyneuro
Dear Friends,
Please advise me for the following relating to my birth certificate that I have to use for Immigration purposes.
One or two alphabets of my name on birth certificate are different from my passport and secondary school. In addition, my family name is not included in the certificate. Rest of the information is all fine and matching with my passport and secondary school certificates( like DOB, Parents, Place etc)
I have some questions
1. Does the birth certificate issued by Indian consulate in foreign country is deemed acceptable?
2. Do I need to furnish any kind of affidavit along with original birth certificate, if yes, please share the format for those, who is writing these affidavit and any specific stamp paper/value etc?
3. Any guidelines in order to correct the information in my original certificate.
4. Any other vital information in this regard
Thanks you all.
Zimmyneuro
more...
days_go_by
08-20 09:15 AM
Or is it only for EB3
----------
for now only EB3.
----------
for now only EB3.
2010 Passion is the elixir that
chaukas
06-14 06:46 PM
Isn't the Alien Number the A# on the I-140 ?
more...
smuggymba
06-02 08:09 AM
Liaison International
(Comprehensive Coverage Plan)
All insurance or in same boat.
consider filing a claims suit. The business model of insurance companies is to deny claim and if you persist, they might budge.
I also got liason for my mother but never used it. This time we used icicilombard and didn't use it also. But how can high fever be considered pre-existing condition.........file a lawsuit and let them prove that fever is pre-existing. Don't go down easily with such cheats.
Did you buy liason from or ? Try contacting their super mod Murali, let's see if can help.
(Comprehensive Coverage Plan)
All insurance or in same boat.
consider filing a claims suit. The business model of insurance companies is to deny claim and if you persist, they might budge.
I also got liason for my mother but never used it. This time we used icicilombard and didn't use it also. But how can high fever be considered pre-existing condition.........file a lawsuit and let them prove that fever is pre-existing. Don't go down easily with such cheats.
Did you buy liason from or ? Try contacting their super mod Murali, let's see if can help.
hair dance quotes about passion. dance pictures with quotes.
lavanyamohan
03-18 12:50 AM
thanks everyone for their suggestions.I know the clock is ticking and I am gonna decide today itself. I have all documents prepared from last year and I missed the quota.
Did any one used http://www.usavisanow.com/ for their H1B filing.
I am waiting for some reference from any of senior membere here who have used their service
Thanks
Did any one used http://www.usavisanow.com/ for their H1B filing.
I am waiting for some reference from any of senior membere here who have used their service
Thanks
more...

MrDesi
02-07 04:36 PM
you are the kinda guy who is screwing up everyone by filing unnecessary labors, too many I140 and clogging the system for genuine people. Shame on you.
Hello , Basically i was working in company B for a long time and they applied GC. Then I shifted to comp A and filed labor recently.
The company B was not doing good and for safety sake applied GC in company A also
Regards
Hello , Basically i was working in company B for a long time and they applied GC. Then I shifted to comp A and filed labor recently.
The company B was not doing good and for safety sake applied GC in company A also
Regards
hot dance quotes about passion. dance quotes and sayings.
apb
08-01 07:13 PM
May be She will get the receipt number of her RFE in next 30 days.
Guys there are many many july 2nd filers in queue..:-) She has to wait..She knows :-)
Guys there are many many july 2nd filers in queue..:-) She has to wait..She knows :-)
more...
house dance quotes about passion.
rupchikgulti
06-17 05:04 PM
Dude,
This had been discussed may be thousands of time and discussion never ends. Do you really need to open a thread for this.
This had been discussed may be thousands of time and discussion never ends. Do you really need to open a thread for this.
tattoo dance quotes about passion. love and dance quotes; love and dance quotes
goel_ar
01-10 02:08 PM
As per lawyer, there is a way of doing this using some 'temporary' # by payroll company.
In my wife's case, her company didn't attempt to approach payroll company. She was paid after she received the SSN.
Side question, very much related to OP's question.
How to run the payroll while you still waiting for SSN?
My wife's petition got approved today (H4-H1) and we are waiting for physical I-797 to get SSN request submitted. Meanwhile, is it possible to get her on payroll for next 10days so that we can have W-2 for 2010?
I'll discuss with the lawyer but just wanted to get any experiences on this situation. We are also waiting for ITIN so technically nothing can be done for tax withholding purposes.
I really don't understand then how COS applies immediately when we are supposed to get paid on H1B all time and at the same time we can't get paid without SSN. Something doesn't add up or am I'm missing anything?
Thanks
In my wife's case, her company didn't attempt to approach payroll company. She was paid after she received the SSN.
Side question, very much related to OP's question.
How to run the payroll while you still waiting for SSN?
My wife's petition got approved today (H4-H1) and we are waiting for physical I-797 to get SSN request submitted. Meanwhile, is it possible to get her on payroll for next 10days so that we can have W-2 for 2010?
I'll discuss with the lawyer but just wanted to get any experiences on this situation. We are also waiting for ITIN so technically nothing can be done for tax withholding purposes.
I really don't understand then how COS applies immediately when we are supposed to get paid on H1B all time and at the same time we can't get paid without SSN. Something doesn't add up or am I'm missing anything?
Thanks
more...
pictures dance quotes about passion. dance quotes pictures. dance quotes pictures.

alex99
09-28 08:51 AM
Please advice....
dresses dance pictures with quotes.
hpandey
08-05 11:19 AM
I received a "Card Production Ordered" email from USCIS couple of days back. Waiting for the actual cards.
Did you had to go for an interview or another fingerprinting before you got the welcome email ?
Did you had to go for an interview or another fingerprinting before you got the welcome email ?
more...
makeup dance quotes about passion
chanduv23
09-17 03:18 PM
Chanduv23,
I am sure your words of encouragement were well taken by everyone.
You did well, encouragement is encouragement....
"Even though eagles have best flying skills...still they need a push"
best
Definitely - thanks.
We must get a big crowd and from what I understood while interacting with the community is that many just forgeet where they have come from, thee freedomm they get here have made them forget the facts that there are times when we must all stand up and support each other.
I do not have any ill feelings about anyone - but my attempt was just to push those who are sitting on the fence and just taking things for granted.
Remember - if you don't care for your farmers - after a while - you won't have food.
Life is not all about being lethargic and not caring for things that matter
When things go bad it is we who have to correct them - we must make sure they never happen to our children
Our sole aim in life is to strive towards a better world for our children and not a sinful world - we cannot afford to make this world a graveyard for our children.
Aman Kapoor has given all of us this wonderful platform to stand up for oursleves. Just imagine what would haappen to the community when July 2nd happened and IV was not there? Everyone would be cribbing and talking about lawsuits and the sotry will go on
Peace and unity have helped in the past to bring about meaningful changes and will always continue to be so.
All we have to do is to unite and stand up for oursleves.
So, lets all go to DC and support IV for taking up this wonderful task
Remember - no where in the modern day world do we see such grass roots efforts trying to fix the ourdated Law of Land off the World's most powerful and greatest nation.
I am sure your words of encouragement were well taken by everyone.
You did well, encouragement is encouragement....
"Even though eagles have best flying skills...still they need a push"
best
Definitely - thanks.
We must get a big crowd and from what I understood while interacting with the community is that many just forgeet where they have come from, thee freedomm they get here have made them forget the facts that there are times when we must all stand up and support each other.
I do not have any ill feelings about anyone - but my attempt was just to push those who are sitting on the fence and just taking things for granted.
Remember - if you don't care for your farmers - after a while - you won't have food.
Life is not all about being lethargic and not caring for things that matter
When things go bad it is we who have to correct them - we must make sure they never happen to our children
Our sole aim in life is to strive towards a better world for our children and not a sinful world - we cannot afford to make this world a graveyard for our children.
Aman Kapoor has given all of us this wonderful platform to stand up for oursleves. Just imagine what would haappen to the community when July 2nd happened and IV was not there? Everyone would be cribbing and talking about lawsuits and the sotry will go on
Peace and unity have helped in the past to bring about meaningful changes and will always continue to be so.
All we have to do is to unite and stand up for oursleves.
So, lets all go to DC and support IV for taking up this wonderful task
Remember - no where in the modern day world do we see such grass roots efforts trying to fix the ourdated Law of Land off the World's most powerful and greatest nation.
girlfriend RPole Free Standing Dance
Polk1848
06-13 11:16 AM
IV core shud approach republicans who are saying no amnesty to law breakers.
Let us approach them and convince them to bring amendments to reward law abiding people like us.
Americans want immigrants like yourself who follow the rules and contribute to American society; it is our valued tradition. What we don't want is illegals walking all over our laws. The illegals hurt lawfull immigrants. I married an immigrant who followed the rules, she's very bitter over the way this country is pandering to the Hispanic Reconquista crowd. Americans don't want the amnesty, but the government is pushing for it. Legal immigrants and applicants, IMO, should stand up and be heard to fight anmesty as well.
Let us approach them and convince them to bring amendments to reward law abiding people like us.
Americans want immigrants like yourself who follow the rules and contribute to American society; it is our valued tradition. What we don't want is illegals walking all over our laws. The illegals hurt lawfull immigrants. I married an immigrant who followed the rules, she's very bitter over the way this country is pandering to the Hispanic Reconquista crowd. Americans don't want the amnesty, but the government is pushing for it. Legal immigrants and applicants, IMO, should stand up and be heard to fight anmesty as well.
hairstyles dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion
seekinggc
07-16 04:59 PM
Hi to all in this morass called Immigration to the USA,
#1 I've got a suggestion : IF there is some way we can get through to someone intelligent (duh !) at the IT department of the USCIS, would that be of some help to check up on what's happening with the cases ?
#2 My lawyer filed an I-140 in June of 2006 with a PERM labor of PD Dec '05. He filed it with a "copy" of the labor and case is still pending. In May he filed some paperwork with the USCIS about my case so that they (USCIS) would request a duplicate of the "original labor" from USDOL. All this sounds very complicated. I would like to know the experience of other people in a similar situation and what needs to be done to expedite this process ? My I-140 has been pending for more than a year .....
Thanks !
Hey,
My I-140 was filed in June 2006. It was based on the LC Substitution from the same company..but filed with the copy of the LC. It has been still pending for more than a year with TSC. Last inquired with USCIS in Jan 07, USCIS came back to us and said it requires an additional review. But the LUD remain the same as June 2006.
My lawyer said she will another inquiry with USCIS in August 2007 as 6 months waiting period will be over from last inquiry....
#1 I've got a suggestion : IF there is some way we can get through to someone intelligent (duh !) at the IT department of the USCIS, would that be of some help to check up on what's happening with the cases ?
#2 My lawyer filed an I-140 in June of 2006 with a PERM labor of PD Dec '05. He filed it with a "copy" of the labor and case is still pending. In May he filed some paperwork with the USCIS about my case so that they (USCIS) would request a duplicate of the "original labor" from USDOL. All this sounds very complicated. I would like to know the experience of other people in a similar situation and what needs to be done to expedite this process ? My I-140 has been pending for more than a year .....
Thanks !
Hey,
My I-140 was filed in June 2006. It was based on the LC Substitution from the same company..but filed with the copy of the LC. It has been still pending for more than a year with TSC. Last inquired with USCIS in Jan 07, USCIS came back to us and said it requires an additional review. But the LUD remain the same as June 2006.
My lawyer said she will another inquiry with USCIS in August 2007 as 6 months waiting period will be over from last inquiry....
KRS
01-20 02:18 PM
This was a surprise and nice one at that!! Hopefully future VB does the same :p
calboy78
10-10 12:25 AM
Marry me...i like funny people......
/thread
LOLROTFL
Hope this is the first one :D USCIS does not want to give GC to those who will engage in polygamy :D
/thread
LOLROTFL
Hope this is the first one :D USCIS does not want to give GC to those who will engage in polygamy :D
No comments:
Post a Comment