Friday, June 10, 2011

armor of god lds

images The Armor of God armor of god lds. Spirit of God Like a Fire; armor of god lds. Let God and heaven be your
  • Spirit of God Like a Fire; armor of god lds. Let God and heaven be your



  • get2shailesh
    04-05 03:51 PM
    Perm.. I was exactly in the same boat as u were but I went ahead and changed the job from company A to company B and got 3 year extension till 10/09. Then I went to India and got the visa stamped till 10/09. My new employer i.e. company B has now started processing my GC again.. Now, let us see if I can port my PD of 12/05 with company B.

    My question is if I decide to move again to company C [Not gonna do] or my new employer i.e. company B fires me [U never know] i.e. in case if I do not have labor or 140 done with my new employer i.e. company B and say I ran out of H1B at the end of 10/09, then can I get further 3 year extension with company B or new company C on approved 140 from previous employer i.e. Company A?

    Thanks!!





    wallpaper Spirit of God Like a Fire; armor of god lds. Let God and heaven be your armor of god lds. armor of god lds. (The Whole Armor of God was a
  • armor of god lds. (The Whole Armor of God was a



  • bugmenot
    07-21 08:02 PM
    Damn I am going to be pissed off if he gets a green card before I do.
    beckham wud have got the o-1 visa for extraordinary aliens and would apply for a eb1 GC whc needs no LC or anything of that sort, all and above he would get his GC done in about a year or less time





    armor of god lds. to us the purposes of God,
  • to us the purposes of God,



  • gcseeker2002
    08-17 02:35 PM
    Think, deside and do and don't think again! But Review it.

    ..Maybe he thought he heard you say..

    "Don't think, decide and do and don't think again! And don't review it. :)

    Don't worry too much..worst case is to re-file ead & ap w/ newer fees.
    He'll eventually get GC & will be driving a Lexas in Dallus, Texus ;).
    He'll eventually get GC & will be driving a Lexas in Dullas, Texus with his roomtae and queep quite ;)





    2011 armor of god lds. (The Whole Armor of God was a armor of god lds. In the Book of Mormon,
  • In the Book of Mormon,



  • ramaonline
    03-18 02:33 AM
    You can take an infopass appt at the local office and speak to an immigration officer. I know of a similar case where the USCIS officer said that the derivative 485 application is no longer valid after divorce, and the derivative application will be denied. He sent some email to the service center asking them to deny the derivative 485. The primary 485 was still approved - I don't know what happened to the spouse's application.

    In any case as long as you are the primary applicant, and spouse is a derivative applicant- your 485 application will not be affected.



    more...


    armor of god lds. Members of the Mormon Church
  • Members of the Mormon Church



  • The7zen
    03-13 01:06 PM
    I have updated my profile..IV has been a source of strength in my Journey..i wish good things happen at USCIS and hard working legal immigrants like us get the GC quickly

    Congrats....

    :) please consider contributing to the FOIA funding drive and help us :)





    armor of god lds. armor of god lds.
  • armor of god lds.



  • pressman
    January 5th, 2005, 04:55 AM
    Rob - this is superb street journalism - the selective colouring adds to the impact. Nice job.
    Pete



    more...


    armor of god lds. (The Whole Armor of God was a; armor of god lds. here is our Armor of God
  • (The Whole Armor of God was a; armor of god lds. here is our Armor of God



  • javaconsultant
    04-03 01:37 AM
    Lets Do it Guys !!!!Now is the time......


    NOT KNOW HOW TRUE BELOW IS, BUT POST IT ANYWAY

    PLEASE POST BELOW ON EVERY website and different forums within a website (murthy/immigrationportal/etc) YOU VISIT------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are trying to conduct a nation wide rally of faxes/mail to be sent to Concerned authorities on April 3rd and April 4th, if your Labor is stuck in any of the BEC please send a
    - Mail to below address (so that all mail could reach authorities on same week)
    - Fax to below number (so that all faxes could reach authorities on same day)

    Dates: April 3rd (preferable) and APRIL 4th (if you forget)
    MAKE A CALENDER ENTRY

    Please use same subject in all your faxes, no matter how you want to address your content of the letter. Please try to post matter of this posting to all forums you visit.

    Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification application approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center


    DOL Contacts

    Ms. Elaine L. Chao
    Secretary of Labor
    (202) 693-6000

    Mr. Paul T. Conway
    Chief of Staff
    (202) 693-6007

    Mr. Steven J. Law
    Deputy Secretary
    (202) 693-6000

    Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
    Executive Secretariat Director
    (202) 693-6100

    Ms. Amy Barrera
    Director of Advance & Scheduling
    (202) 693-6003

    Ms. Laura Genero
    Associate Deputy Secretary
    (202) 693-6000

    Address for all the above people
    U.S. Department of Labor
    Frances Perkins Building
    200 Constitution Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20210

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    WE SEND LETTERS ON APRIL 3rd or 4th (NOT BEFORE)
    WE FAX LETTERS ON APRIL 3rd or 4th

    Below is the sample draft:
    -------------------------
    Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center

    Dear Sir / Madam:

    I would like to bring it to your attention the delays in LCA approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center and has not received my approval.

    My family and I are suffering constantly due to these delays. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

    I would be highly appreciated if you look into this matter as soon as possible.

    Sincerely,
    your name
    City, State, Zipcode
    __________________
    ETA Case Number:
    YOUR PRIORITY DATE
    YOUR STATE
    TR/RIR





    2010 to us the purposes of God, armor of god lds. The Armor of God
  • The Armor of God



  • Better_Days
    10-14 07:30 PM
    Yes. It happened in my case as well. My I-140 was denied from NSC after having filed I-485. It was refiled (yes refiled in TSC, not MTR and got a different case number). After the I-140 denial my I-485 was also denied. Upon approval on my new I-140 the I-485 was reopened automatically. The online status had not changed from 'Denied". I was surprised when I got my second round of FP notices in August 09. Now the status says "Case has resumed processing". I would however suggest that you ask your attorney to send a letter to USCIS.

    I had an I-485 pending when my first I-140 was denied. The cases ended up with AAO.

    I started a new GC process in PERM and the second I-140 was approved. After approval I noticed a LUD on my pending 485. I called the 1-800 number and asked for the I-140 number underlying my I-485. To my surprise, I was given the receipt number for the second I-140. What surprised me was that the my priority date was not current.

    I can only assume that when one has more than one I-140 pending with the same employer (remember that a I-140 with MTR or with AAO is considered to be pending), the first one to get approved gets linked with the I-485. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS PLEASE?

    The interesting thing is that the AAO woke from it's slumber and issued an RFE last week. As a result of the RFE, both my I-140 have changed their status and now show "Post Decision Activity".



    more...


    armor of god lds. Armor of God object lesson; armor of god lds. The Whole Armor of God
  • Armor of God object lesson; armor of god lds. The Whole Armor of God



  • Dipika
    03-26 11:21 AM
    why will it retrogate again? we will see forward movement. be +ve and optimistic.:)





    hair In the Book of Mormon, armor of god lds. armor of god lds. the whole armour of God. the whole armour of God. twoodcc
  • armor of god lds. the whole armour of God. the whole armour of God. twoodcc



  • Siboo
    07-30 03:47 PM
    but you need to improve

    Take it as fun...:D



    more...


    armor of god lds. armor of god lds. Armor of God maquette detail; Armor of God maquette detail
  • armor of god lds. Armor of God maquette detail; Armor of God maquette detail



  • paskal
    07-20 08:33 PM
    a link that says 485 filing needs tax returns.
    please see the official instructions with the 485 form and note what is actually asked for- it's not much- and no W2 or tax returns are mentioned.





    hot Members of the Mormon Church armor of god lds. armor of god lds. the armor of
  • armor of god lds. the armor of



  • TomPlate
    01-09 04:04 PM
    "I suppose this year's quota for EB3 India is not yet used (as small it may seem). My guess is, when EB3 processing begins, it should get your collegues out in 6 to 9 months from now."

    EB3 quota is like a spoon of rice from a bag of basmati :))
    It maked me laugh and a good one too. Any way now it is a feast, so everything is going to open.

    All EB priority dates are current.



    more...


    house Armor of God Scripture Ring; armor of god lds. here is our Armor of God armor of god lds. armor of god lds. (The Whole Armor of God was a
  • armor of god lds. (The Whole Armor of God was a



  • Blondygirl
    02-18 09:46 PM
    Hello, I'm wondering what steps I need to take in order to help my husband become a US resident (eventually a citizen but one step at a time). I have figured out that we need to fill out an I-130 but I keep seeing everyone talk about an I-485 and I'm curious if we need to use that one as well, and how many others???

    Really quickly, our history: I'm a 19 year old US citizen by birth, and my husband is a 27 year old undocumented alien from Mexico. We just got married on Valentines day 2011 and I'm pregnant also which is why I would prefer to do this quickly as to prevent a possible deportation although he is an amazingly wonderful guy who's never had a run in with the law, it's just a constant concern of mine. =( He also has a 5 year old son from a previous marriage with an American woman (she cheated on him, and then divorced him) who we eventually would like to get custody for since his mother is a very bad person but that's another story.

    I realize this is a complicated process that most people would suggest using a lawyer for, but I know there's people out there that have accomplished this without one and so that is my goal to do this on our own but I'm thinking that some advice from experienced individuals would benefit me greatly in this task. =) Any help you're willing to give would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much <3





    tattoo armor of god lds. armor of god lds. armor of god lds. Armor of God - Sword Necklace
  • armor of god lds. Armor of God - Sword Necklace



  • Blondygirl
    02-21 03:13 PM
    thank you everybody for your input! you have certainly helped me narrow down my searching!!!



    more...


    pictures (The Whole Armor of God was a; armor of god lds. here is our Armor of God armor of god lds. Usually, when the Mormon
  • Usually, when the Mormon



  • mrajatish
    09-17 12:02 PM
    Explain your comments more clearly - do you mean EB1 unused is not getting used by EB2 India/China? If so, this is a matter of grave concern, and yes, we need to find out more information on this. We have to wait till DOS publishes Visa number usage this year. All EB1 and EB2 numbers should be used by over-subscribed countries in those categories and by no means by EB3.

    Find out/research as much as you can on this - we need to understand what is going on.





    dresses armor of god lds. the armor of armor of god lds. LDS pop in Western states by; armor of god lds. about the armor of God
  • LDS pop in Western states by; armor of god lds. about the armor of God



  • prasadn
    09-10 08:54 PM
    hello every1,

    I was wondering how many of you are here who had applied their labor with MS + 0 years of experience for EB2 category..

    Could you please shed some light on your profile and current standing in GC process ??

    Thank youu....

    My current position was advertised as MS with 0 years experience even though I had MS + 4 years experience. However I applied in old labor system (pre-PERM).



    more...


    makeup Armor of God object lesson; armor of god lds. The Whole Armor of God armor of god lds. Armor of God Scripture Ring; armor of god lds. here is our Armor of God
  • Armor of God Scripture Ring; armor of god lds. here is our Armor of God



  • jettu77
    03-12 10:22 AM
    Congratulations!





    girlfriend armor of god lds. Armor of God - Sword Necklace armor of god lds. spiritual armor. armor of god lds. tagged armor of God,
  • spiritual armor. armor of god lds. tagged armor of God,



  • Mayra75
    01-01 05:59 AM
    But the way its worded now, it means no benefit for people who have no master's or Ph.D from US accredited university.

    And you have to have 3 year experience to top it. From the wording, it means probably before you filed you I-140, you need to have 3 years of experience in relevant field.
    So, there is no hope to people who are waiting for H1 visas to start working before Oct,2006 ? ( too much time ..!)





    hairstyles armor of god lds. Armor of God maquette detail; Armor of God maquette detail armor of god lds. I am going to try to convert
  • I am going to try to convert



  • lecter
    January 5th, 2005, 07:54 AM
    dude, that's a cool one. Is that the original colour?
    It's certainly stark. I think a little less filling would make it more effective yet again..
    Cheers
    Rob





    DashingMax
    01-04 11:52 PM
    Already sent an email to my state Senators.

    "Indentured Servitude" seems to be the motto by the current administration. H1B's afterall are smart, educated, English-speaking, honest & tax-paying bunch. By delaying their Greencard, they can get the most out of these hardworking folks, for as long as they can.

    Worker Productivity is, afterall, an important gauge of US Economy.





    mith1234
    05-19 08:08 AM
    am staying in US for d past 4 yrs ,have a H1 B visa. i want to invite my younger brother and mom for a ONE month visit to US.My mom has already got 10 yrs of visa as she visited dis place in 2008. My brother has just completed his engineering , is 21 yrs of age and has got placed in infosys.His joining date is in December, so would it be easy for him to get d visitors visa as even i want him to have some fun b4 starting off with his work life. Should he carry his offer letter with him and also would it b wise to book d ticket in advance and show them d return ticket as a proof just to tell them tat he will b back in a month and also would like to know the other questions which r expected. Please HELP.Looking forward to your replies

    thanks in advance:)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment