ramaonline
10-15 03:01 PM
Per murthy.com:
h1 status ends when you start using ead for the current or new part-time/full time job. You can switch to ead for the current job and also work part time
Please confirm this with an immig attny - there is lot of confusion regarding this.
h1 status ends when you start using ead for the current or new part-time/full time job. You can switch to ead for the current job and also work part time
Please confirm this with an immig attny - there is lot of confusion regarding this.
wallpaper Worlds Best 2011 Wallpapers
indianindian2006
06-14 02:17 PM
you can file for 485 and change employers later, I guess you should ask an attorney.
psaxena
02-20 07:32 PM
Simple thing, when she doesn't have a job why would you get her an H1B , which any other well qualified candidate would have got. Because of the people like you all the legal immigrants are the targets of the accusation of "stealing our jobs".
People like you and these cheap desi companies, are a shame on the face of all the hardworking legal immigrants here. I think the same thing was asked by someone on someother post as well and was badly critized.
People like you and these cheap desi companies, are a shame on the face of all the hardworking legal immigrants here. I think the same thing was asked by someone on someother post as well and was badly critized.
2011 WORLD#39;S BEST WALLPAPER

ashishgour
09-10 11:11 PM
Ordered 2 T-shirts n 2 IV Caps..
See u all in DC..
See u all in DC..
more...

kumar1305
02-11 06:13 AM
In your sim city you can make these rule. However for the real world support IV initiatives for the best results.
I'm in my sixth year and didn't even apply for labor. Let the company apply my labor thn I will be active in ur initiatives.
I'm in my sixth year and didn't even apply for labor. Let the company apply my labor thn I will be active in ur initiatives.
.jpg)
swamy
11-27 04:08 PM
The moment one loses a job - technically the H1 status is lost. You can continue to stay here and look for a job under the Attorney General's authorization (AoS pending i.e) but USCIS is apparently counting it against the 180 days out of status that one can be for 245(k) purposes. So, as someone already said, if your approved 140 isn't revoked within 180 days and your 485 isn't adjudicated as well, you are ok. You may want to find a job soon though so you don't have trouble transferring your H1 or you may have to begin using your EAD and AP for travel etc
more...
another one
07-26 10:49 AM
IV core-
Should we lobby Cornyn to break this into two amendments.. one for unused visas.. and other for increasing the number of H1's. I think we have lost out on many occasions because of H1 increase request. I am sure proponents of H1 increase by this time will understand this request.
Should we lobby Cornyn to break this into two amendments.. one for unused visas.. and other for increasing the number of H1's. I think we have lost out on many occasions because of H1 increase request. I am sure proponents of H1 increase by this time will understand this request.
2010 OF WORLD#39;S BEST WALLPAPERS

champu
03-12 10:07 PM
consider infopass
more...
Ennada
01-13 10:21 AM
Hello Immi Gurus,
Our Division is in very bad situation and we are expecting some lay off's in next few weeks. I am working on h1b now but my 485 is pending for more than 180 days and have Valid EAD which I didn't use so far. following are my question:
1) If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?
2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?
3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?
Thanks so much for all your help, Thanks ...
I was in the same boat in 2009. I got laid off in Feb without a job for 4 months and found a job in June. Had no problems from USCIS, no RFEs. My H1 was revoked. My employer said that they won't revoke 140 and is not required for them to do so. I used my EAD in my new job. And one fine day in Sept got my GC. It was a roller coaster ride that ended well. I hope and wish you get a job soon and GC soon too.
In my opinion, you are OK. My understanding is that the rule says that you need to have a job at the time of adjudication of your GC.
Good Luck.
Our Division is in very bad situation and we are expecting some lay off's in next few weeks. I am working on h1b now but my 485 is pending for more than 180 days and have Valid EAD which I didn't use so far. following are my question:
1) If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?
2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?
3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?
Thanks so much for all your help, Thanks ...
I was in the same boat in 2009. I got laid off in Feb without a job for 4 months and found a job in June. Had no problems from USCIS, no RFEs. My H1 was revoked. My employer said that they won't revoke 140 and is not required for them to do so. I used my EAD in my new job. And one fine day in Sept got my GC. It was a roller coaster ride that ended well. I hope and wish you get a job soon and GC soon too.
In my opinion, you are OK. My understanding is that the rule says that you need to have a job at the time of adjudication of your GC.
Good Luck.
hair World Best Wallpapers, World
ras
04-03 01:22 AM
there is usually a respond by date on the RFE. In my case it was slightly beyond 12 weeks....
I have the RFE, it doesn't state the exact instead mentions 12 weeks from the date of this letter. And the date of the letter is Jan 8, 2008
I have the RFE, it doesn't state the exact instead mentions 12 weeks from the date of this letter. And the date of the letter is Jan 8, 2008
more...
GCOP
05-05 01:03 PM
Below are your subscription details
Subscription To Terms Amount
Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: GCOP)
$25.00 USD for one month
Effective Date: May 5, 2009 $25.00 USD
Subcription Number: S-97P19511LY123610B
________________________
Participated in D.C. Rally
Participated in Call Campaign to House Representatives for HR 5882
Participated in call campaign to CHC members
Earlier Contribution: $ 240
Subscription To Terms Amount
Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: GCOP)
$25.00 USD for one month
Effective Date: May 5, 2009 $25.00 USD
Subcription Number: S-97P19511LY123610B
________________________
Participated in D.C. Rally
Participated in Call Campaign to House Representatives for HR 5882
Participated in call campaign to CHC members
Earlier Contribution: $ 240
hot OF WORLD#39;S BEST WALLPAPERS
Ramba
07-29 07:15 PM
Ahem.. ? :confused:
Technically speaking, an immigrant visa should be immediately available to approve her 485. So, she needs to wait till her PD (which is in fact yours), become current again. You may contact a lawyer orCongressman/Senaters or USCIS regarding this situation. But I doubt it will yield any positive results. As she is a derivative applicant, she will have no problem in approval, except the waiting game. If it going to be very long, once you acquire a citizenship, you can file a I-30 for her and she will become GC holder immediately.
Technically speaking, an immigrant visa should be immediately available to approve her 485. So, she needs to wait till her PD (which is in fact yours), become current again. You may contact a lawyer orCongressman/Senaters or USCIS regarding this situation. But I doubt it will yield any positive results. As she is a derivative applicant, she will have no problem in approval, except the waiting game. If it going to be very long, once you acquire a citizenship, you can file a I-30 for her and she will become GC holder immediately.
more...
house Best Wallpaper In World.
ujjvalkoul
07-17 06:45 PM
contribute please.....
Those that are tearing up..u can call IV on the numbers mentioned..I just dd and congratulated the, on a job well done and pledged my contiuing support until all our oissues are resolved
Those that are tearing up..u can call IV on the numbers mentioned..I just dd and congratulated the, on a job well done and pledged my contiuing support until all our oissues are resolved
tattoo world best wallpaper.

pushkarw
12-21 01:13 PM
Have you contributed to the MILLION dollar drive? Please visit the funding thread!
more...
pictures OF WORLD#39;S BEST WALLPAPERS
casinoroyale
09-04 03:23 PM
Sorry for a kind of lame question. I have H1B visa appt on Sep 22nd in Canada, if I get the visa, I have to pickup the passport nextday 3pm and fly that evening, but If I get 221g I would like to take the passport back in the interview and return back on the same day using AP.
Given this situation, what is the best way to book the flight? I am not going by road.
Given this situation, what is the best way to book the flight? I am not going by road.
dresses world best wallpapers. OF WORLD#39;S BEST WALLPAPERS
lee.cook
May 20th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Hello,
OK so today I went out with my father to take some images in the countyside, got home, looked on the PC, and there is dust spots in the image!
So I took a few more images of the sky (this seems to show up easily) and its still there.
I took my lens off, and had a look in and there is loads off dust, I tried using little brush to get some off the dirt off, but its still there.
I feel stupid about this, but, where is the sensor ? I can only see 2 mirrors, one I believe is the focus mirror.
I found another mirror behind another mirror and believe its the sensor but unsure.
I read that cleaning the mirrors has nothing to do with the output off the final image.
This is what my image dust looks like.. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/886/dsc1723hl7.jpg
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6991/dsc1208am4.jpg
As you can see, there is a dust spot in the upper top half off the picture.
Could anybody recommend any cleaning solutions for this, I really need my sensor clean by Saturday as the start of the Isle of Man TT practice is here :)
I can provide pictures if needed, thanks for reading.
OK so today I went out with my father to take some images in the countyside, got home, looked on the PC, and there is dust spots in the image!
So I took a few more images of the sky (this seems to show up easily) and its still there.
I took my lens off, and had a look in and there is loads off dust, I tried using little brush to get some off the dirt off, but its still there.
I feel stupid about this, but, where is the sensor ? I can only see 2 mirrors, one I believe is the focus mirror.
I found another mirror behind another mirror and believe its the sensor but unsure.
I read that cleaning the mirrors has nothing to do with the output off the final image.
This is what my image dust looks like.. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/886/dsc1723hl7.jpg
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6991/dsc1208am4.jpg
As you can see, there is a dust spot in the upper top half off the picture.
Could anybody recommend any cleaning solutions for this, I really need my sensor clean by Saturday as the start of the Isle of Man TT practice is here :)
I can provide pictures if needed, thanks for reading.
more...
makeup OF WORLD#39;S BEST WALLPAPERS
chanlal
07-31 04:32 AM
Hi My name is Chamraj from India, obtained a h1b from a new jersy based company in Dec 2007. I have signed the agreement of Employment i.e part of my offer letter before appearing for my visa interview.
Infact they had given two offer letters. 1. offer letter with no agrrement of employment after shortlisting me for processing h1b.
2, Offer letter with agreement of employment just before going to us consulate for stamping.
I was asked to give a indian bank guarantee of 100 thousand INR, so i have given them a BG of 100 thousand INR. During last 30 months i was asked to renew my BG twice and i did the same and gave them the renewed copies. But they never bothered to send me to us on h1b.
BG got expired on last month and now they want me to travel to US immdly.
If i do not travel they were asking me to pay 4000 USD as the expenses incurred to process my h1b visa. They also want to take legal action against me.
I have waited for 2,5 years waiting for them to send me to us. they did not send me during last 2.5 years,
Extract from Agreement: If the employee terminates the agreement prior to the minimum period of 18 months, the employee will pay company liquidated charges of 4000 USD.
I am still in India and i was not paid single penny by the company so far. I waited for more than 18 months and now already 30 months over.
Pls advice how i can face his legal action. Can he take a legal against me when i am india where the offer is subject to laws of New Jersy state laws.
Thanks
Infact they had given two offer letters. 1. offer letter with no agrrement of employment after shortlisting me for processing h1b.
2, Offer letter with agreement of employment just before going to us consulate for stamping.
I was asked to give a indian bank guarantee of 100 thousand INR, so i have given them a BG of 100 thousand INR. During last 30 months i was asked to renew my BG twice and i did the same and gave them the renewed copies. But they never bothered to send me to us on h1b.
BG got expired on last month and now they want me to travel to US immdly.
If i do not travel they were asking me to pay 4000 USD as the expenses incurred to process my h1b visa. They also want to take legal action against me.
I have waited for 2,5 years waiting for them to send me to us. they did not send me during last 2.5 years,
Extract from Agreement: If the employee terminates the agreement prior to the minimum period of 18 months, the employee will pay company liquidated charges of 4000 USD.
I am still in India and i was not paid single penny by the company so far. I waited for more than 18 months and now already 30 months over.
Pls advice how i can face his legal action. Can he take a legal against me when i am india where the offer is subject to laws of New Jersy state laws.
Thanks
girlfriend OF WORLD#39;S BEST WALLPAPERS
sujan_vatrapu
10-11 02:31 PM
until the economy improves, i am not too optimistic that something will happen in lame duck session if repubs win any of WVA, Illinois or Delaware senate seats, the terms of these senators expire immediately after election and repubs have more than fair shot at WVA and Illinois, i just want to pitch the little i know before making assumptions, please don't start posting -ve comments and post something that might help others on this topic,
hairstyles World Best Wallpapers for

allybarbar
06-22 05:18 PM
I worked in Boston. I was laid off Friday. I have been advised by 2 immigration lawyers that it is ok to file for Unemployment benefits. I filed today. I will let you know the outcome. The lady at Unemployment office seems to think there is no reason i won't get it, but shes really just a data entry person really. Fingers crossed i hear nothing.
Specifics of my case are i am an EB3 doing the i-140 and the 485 at the same time. The notice on the i140 is feb 2008 recieved april 2007, the i485 notice is oct 2007. I received an RFE in late May but it was only for the medical which they have lost. I have done that, mailed it back in and heard nothing more. When you fill out the unemployment form in MA though there is a space for your USCIS A#. That would possibly be where the information gets back to the USCIS to request a proof of employment. My lawyer said there is an outside chance i will get another RFE but its unlikely. My company has been advised to send a notice of termination to the USCIS for my old H1B anyway so unemployment is the least of my worries. We'll see. If that happens my fiance and I will have to head to the registry office earlier than the reception day we paid for. I really hope they do not ask. I know hopes not the best course, but thats what I chose to do.
Specifics of my case are i am an EB3 doing the i-140 and the 485 at the same time. The notice on the i140 is feb 2008 recieved april 2007, the i485 notice is oct 2007. I received an RFE in late May but it was only for the medical which they have lost. I have done that, mailed it back in and heard nothing more. When you fill out the unemployment form in MA though there is a space for your USCIS A#. That would possibly be where the information gets back to the USCIS to request a proof of employment. My lawyer said there is an outside chance i will get another RFE but its unlikely. My company has been advised to send a notice of termination to the USCIS for my old H1B anyway so unemployment is the least of my worries. We'll see. If that happens my fiance and I will have to head to the registry office earlier than the reception day we paid for. I really hope they do not ask. I know hopes not the best course, but thats what I chose to do.
svm
08-31 12:10 PM
I am also in the same boat. I am Aug 2007 filer. I got an interview at local office on Feb 2009 to check on my vaccination papers.. They told me my papers will be at their office until the dates become current, and that they will issue Finger print notice before apprving the case(when the date become current) that as my FP was close to expiry then. They gave me a letter that said only contact them 30 days after the dates become current. I havent got the FP notice yet. Not sure if I should contact the local office.
diesel
03-01 03:17 PM
Now they are saying 17 months (until 9/30/2007)
Is a year 10 months? What kind of math is this? :confused:
OK.. now they changed it to 19 months. :)
Is a year 10 months? What kind of math is this? :confused:
OK.. now they changed it to 19 months. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment