Thursday, June 9, 2011

quotes about using people

images Normally, people planning to quotes about using people. quotes about using people
  • quotes about using people



  • ilikekilo
    05-04 03:46 PM
    i know FRA is abig airport hwoever I think 2 hrs is fine..





    wallpaper quotes about using people quotes about using people. Added quotes to People
  • Added quotes to People



  • softcrowd
    03-11 10:31 AM
    PD Transfer can even be done @ i-485 stage too, but that's not as straight a process as porting it at the I-140 stage. But technically, it can be done at I-485 too.





    quotes about using people. quotes about using people
  • quotes about using people



  • ameryki
    01-08 09:15 PM
    If you are not using EAD why renew it? Unless you are one of the people who applied under the new scheme (free EAD and AP for life), you are just wasting $340 + $305 = $645 (per person).

    You can easily wait till you move to new place before applying - if at all you want to apply. If your EAD & AP have expired, I am not sure if the new EAD/ AP will be considered as a "new" application or a "renewal".

    free "EAD and AP" for life what are you talking about??





    2011 Added quotes to People quotes about using people. of people using a design
  • of people using a design



  • ItIsNotFunny
    01-20 02:19 PM
    Hi ItIsNotFunny,

    Thanks for your feedback. Could you help us to understand the login defect. Will work to fix it promptly.

    Thanks,

    Sent you PM.



    more...


    quotes about using people. Added quotes to People
  • Added quotes to People



  • InTheMoment
    08-07 11:52 AM
    Sreenuuk,

    The mercury is high these days on the forum...the bar is really low for the tipping point. Take it in stride :)





    quotes about using people. quote and using quotes for
  • quote and using quotes for



  • Ann Ruben
    02-10 11:57 AM
    Saurin,

    Assuming that your I-140 has been approved and your I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days, you're GC should be approved as long as you can demonstrate that you have a bonafide offer of permanent, full time employment in the "same or similar occupation" at the time your I-485 is finally adjudicated. Note that the requirement is prospective. Where, or if, you are employed prior to the final adjudication of your I-485 is relevant only to the extent that it is one way to establish the bona fide nature of your intent to accept or continue employment in the required occupation.

    Ann



    more...


    quotes about using people. Normally, people planning to
  • Normally, people planning to



  • reddy_h
    08-20 09:57 PM
    just ignore H-1. you need not worry as you filed AOS. you need the H-1 approval only if you want to keep maintaining H-1 status by filing H-1 transfer with your new employer otherwise you can just ignore the H-1 you already filed. if you still want to revoke the H-1 petition, only your employer can do it as it is your company's petition.





    2010 quotes about using people quotes about using people. Normally, people planning to
  • Normally, people planning to



  • bharani
    11-19 11:09 AM
    Anyone got the same thing? What can I do here?

    Refer to my comments in this thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=295160



    more...


    quotes about using people. love quotes for photos. live
  • love quotes for photos. live



  • wizard20740
    07-01 03:46 PM
    My wife's ead was filed in April even though hers was due for expiry only in Oct 2008. Yday her ead was approved (her online status read "card ordered".

    I have also read about one other case in , where the poster had filed too early but still received approval. Only problem is the new ead is valid for a year starting from the filing date, not 1 year from the expry of the old ead.





    hair of people using a design quotes about using people. instead of using people and
  • instead of using people and



  • ossidon
    06-25 02:08 PM
    ^^^^^^
    Good Initiative psaxena. Count me in !



    more...


    quotes about using people. Quotes Pictures, Bestfriend
  • Quotes Pictures, Bestfriend



  • vinabath
    07-02 03:48 PM
    You decided to marry a girl because your PD was current, married her and promised her you would get her an EAD in 3 months...and you did all this in 2 weeks ???

    Man! You are fast!

    Actually I was slow. The God(USCIS) made me fast.





    hot Added quotes to People quotes about using people. That includes using people#39;s
  • That includes using people#39;s



  • MatsP
    October 25th, 2004, 02:09 AM
    I like the sky in #2, but as someone said "what's behind the fence". It's just not telling enough of a story. But the sky is a keeper for some PS work... ;-)

    My vote is for #4. I can't really tell you why, it's just the one my eyes keep coming back to...

    All of them have nice DOF. I guess they are at 18mm on your 18-55?

    --
    Mats



    more...


    house quotes about mean people. mean quotes about using people. people using simple terms.
  • people using simple terms.



  • indianabacklog
    04-17 07:41 AM
    My father used to drive when he visited. My insurance company put him on as a named driver for the duration of his stay. He was able to drive on his own driving license (that is fine for up to one year).

    If he screwed up (fortunately he never did) the fines would have been just the same as mine and since I had taken separate insurance for him that was covered too.

    You have to remember that visitors to the US are everywhere and are driving rental cars so this is not so unusual. If you wish to not have your father on your insurance then get him a rental car with every insurance known and then, apart from him getting hurt in an accident, you are covered.





    tattoo quote and using quotes for quotes about using people. of health quotes using the
  • of health quotes using the



  • nashdel
    04-06 11:26 PM
    I went to Delhi recently for emergency appointment. The person who replied to my email (within 12 hours) told me to call next morning.

    He gave me option for next day and told me to bring demand draft rather than their receipt for HDFC bank (lady at the counter did ask me about it though).

    You should complete the online application as per their recommendations on website. It is very important. They would avoid data entry by you doing so.

    Counter Lady put a blue sticker on my passport just like old times and asked me to collect my passport from embassy counter itself.

    After usual long wait, I was interviewed and even though I did not have some of the documents she asked, she did not create any problems.

    However, she said since my application is not cleared in PIMS, she is helpless in issuing visa. She gave me pink slip with ' petition not in PIMS' and emergency appointment written over it.

    She asked me to check status on line at NEw delhi embassy website.

    Anyway, it took them 2 weeks to clear PIMS and I had to postpone my flight 2 times. Emails to them is useless. they would not reply at Delhi. Phone is answered between 2-3 PM and I have to constantly redial many many times before some one will pick up.

    I asked for them to return my passport many times so that I can return on AP but they would not do that. (could have been risky long term as my I 140 is not cleared yet). My h1b attorney`s paralegal did advice me to come back on AP if I am at risk of loosing my job. She said usually going back to H1b is very simple process even after you enter on AP.

    Anyway, If you have AP, think twice if your employer is not willing to wait longer than necessary.

    By the way my information was never updated on website even after I got the visa. My wife was calling DOS in US and they were very helpful in telling the status of PIMS.

    Hopefully that helps you in your difficult times.



    more...


    pictures Normally, people planning to quotes about using people. Normally, people planning to
  • Normally, people planning to



  • neeidd
    10-15 11:44 PM
    I had the same experience. However, my POE was Miami. No questions asked. My spouse and I just waited (with our USC daughter) in secondary inspection till they called my name and handed over our papers to me.
    Thanks for your response





    dresses That includes using people#39;s quotes about using people. or search quotes using the
  • or search quotes using the



  • linuxra
    09-28 08:08 PM
    Any people have idea on the above rfe



    more...


    makeup love quotes for photos. live quotes about using people. quotes about mean people. mean
  • quotes about mean people. mean



  • desi3933
    11-25 02:24 PM
    I am in the same position guys, I have a approved H1b visa (started oct 2010), I am flying to mumbai through Munic, so I probably wont need a transit visa....

    But let me ask you a dumb question, what does AP stand for?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_parole



    .





    girlfriend of health quotes using the quotes about using people. funny people quotes. funny
  • funny people quotes. funny



  • talduk
    March 24th, 2005, 01:21 AM
    Hi all,
    Few days ago I purchased a new D-100 in Hong Kong. After taking the first few shots, I encountered a problem. When pressing the shutter it seems that the shutter is opening but stays open and woun't close. An "Error" notice appear and only after several times of pressing the shutter button it sounds like it is closing. After such few times, I pressed it again - trying to get a photo, the shutter opened up and didn't close. The "Error" notice is up again and now nothing seems to help, not even shutting the camera.

    Please please advice. :(





    hairstyles Quotes Pictures, Bestfriend quotes about using people. quotes about life tattoos.
  • quotes about life tattoos.



  • saibabu_d
    08-03 10:06 PM
    lin0722554234
    LIN -> Nebraska
    07 -> Year in 2 digits
    225 -> Number of working days since October 1 2006
    5 -> Default for all electronic data
    4234 -> Serial number for the receipts issued on that day starting with 0001.





    sameerkhan7860
    07-02 11:34 PM
    Hello Folks,

    We should call the new organizations. But in this case people will talk about this issue for a day, maybe two. The one thing that will catch people's attention is we do something OUT of the way!

    I support one suggestion put forward by one of our members - Go the Munnabhai way! Send them flowers! Do you guy have any idea what kind of news that will be? If USCIS suddenly receive 1000s of flowers everyday? Granted we will be spending money from our pockets but that is a small price to pay to make our woes known to others!

    This is really a cruel joke played by DOS and USCIS! We should not stand by and do nothing!

    So, if people are interested... let us start a send a flower a day campaign!

    Dilip


    If we plan to send flowers, we should send them to the SAME place, same person, if a 100 different news stations receive these flowers, this would be of no consequence, the ideal person to send these to would be Bill O reiley, God (yea I invoke his name ;) knows that he loves to talk aout himself, and if you get him involved, and throw in the words like , "BUSH wanted us to be able to AOS", he is going to be all over it.

    I am going to see if I can send him a note :)





    arnet
    08-01 07:55 PM
    DISCLAIMER:

    I'm not a lawyer. Disclaimer mentioned by IV and its members holds good for me too. The information provided below is of a general nature and may not apply to any particular set of facts or to all circumstances and not be construed as legal advice. You should not rely solely upon information here and You should consult an attorney of your choosing to obtain advice for your particular situation. Laws and regulations are constantly changing.

    Please read and discuss this issue and see whether we can include as our goals:

    I know the existing IV goals should be our top priority and we shouldnt lose our focus but we should work simultaneously to get other reliefs to make our life better. Eventhough retrogression is main issue as of now, people are affected by visa revalidation issues (visa stamping), name check issues, etc. So I collected all the major issues I read and mentioned below to discuss with you all.

    These broader goals will save us lot of time/money that we spent on renewals of visa/postage etc. and inturn attracts more membership registration/contribution/publicity/broader support from all groups/nationals/associations/attroneys etc to IV group. So please read this and see whether how much feasible it is (or) suggest some possible solutions to IV who can request our lawmakers to solve or ease our problems.

    Goals to request USCIS/Lawmakers to get relief for the following problems:

    1. Can we request to allow filing of our I-485 even if the priority dates are nt current and can avail EAD/AP benefits? Can we request to give us 3 years EAD/AP if I-485 is pending or filed recently (average renewal cost is 350$ PER PERSON FOR A YEAR for EAD+AP, so add for each dependent-that too now people are doing 4th time extension because of retrogression even if they didnt use EAD/AP or not)? Also can we request them to implement immediate relief package to ease retrogression problems and then to solve this issue permanently? (Note: I know IV working on this one issue)

    2. Can we request, for EAD/AP/H1, dependents applications should be approved simultaneously along with principal applicants even though they are filed separately? (May be they can bring one application form for principal+dependents).

    3. Can we request them to bring e-filing for all forms before Oct 2007 (including visa, gc forms) and we can submit scanned supporting documents using attachments to reduce paperwork and to avoid postage problems (lost/delay)? (But e-filing should automatically generate immediate Notice Numbers/Notice Date/Received Date once we submit--this is to avoid waiting for receipt numbers).

    4. Can we request them to fix the maximum approval times for visas and for EAD/AP/Labor/I-140, say 3 mths maximum for first time applicants, a month for renewals or extensions, and (within) 15 days for premium processing?

    5. Can we request them to implement revalidation again in US, may be to do fingerprint for revalidation, may be we can goto nearest USCIS local office in our city/state with reqd documents/Passport (same as for GC process) and they can take fingerprint and after verification they can send passport with visa stamping?

    6. Can we request them that emergency appointment dates should be immediate not 6 months later and should be applicable for any major life event including marriage too (not only for death or medical reasons, this might help people nt to postpone their marriage based on visa availability dates)?

    7. Can we request them to bring dropbox again (if revalidation done outside US) for visa extensions in same category or for dependents or for parents (older than 60yrs) (also fingerprinting can be done while dropping the documents)? (for newer case like H1/F1 they can have interview)

    8. Can we request them for a new premium revalidation processing option at extra charge (because emergency appointment is not available for work related emergencies even though it is mentioned)?

    9. Can we request them that Name check/Finger Printing Check should be verified and cleared within 90 days (maximum) for GC? for visa revalidation (not for new): we can request them to be verified and cleared within 1-3 days maximum because they can do the actual check during visa processing itself i.e. while approving I-797 or whatever?

    10. Can we request them to bring a new premium processing for name/fingerprinting check up for extra fee? Also request to view fingerprinting status and history online? Can we request them to consider whether people can get security clearance certificate in advance for Visa/GC (to reduce processing time)?

    11. Can we request them to allow dependents (spouse, children) of principal applicants to get SSN/driving license, also request to allow dependents to work except restricted areas (for job in some areas requires citizenship or GC) and also request to allow dependents to get financial aid/assistance too while studying?

    12. can we request them to improve USCIS customer support (including FBI for fingerprinting) OR to provide 24x7 Customer support (to avoid waiting on hold for 1hr during peak hrs).

    13. not sure, how it is now, can we request that H4 visa period shouldnt be counted against H1 visa period?

    14. can we request them to allow our parents (who wants to visit in tourist visa) shouldnt be rejected if all documents provided? also request them to give mandatory 10yrs multiple entry visas should be given to both, if atleast one of the parents is older than 60yrs?

    15. can we request premium processing should be less than 1000$ either it should be double or triple times the regular fee (for e.g. it shouldnt be 1000$ if regular application fee is 175$, can be 350$ or 500$ which is reasonable)

    17. Can we request them to allow anyone to transfer from one visa to another visa category within US?

    18. Backlog Elimination Funding: Can we request lawmakers to increase atleast 2-5% funding of previous budget of USCIS to upgrade technology, hire more manpower, customer service, training employees, userfriendly website inorder to eliminate backlog and to expeditate processing time for existing applications?

    Please discuss these things and make reasonable things as our future goals even if nt top priority. Thanks!!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment