Thursday, June 9, 2011

mustang wallpaper

images 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 mustang wallpaper. Mustang wallpaper 2009
  • Mustang wallpaper 2009



  • alterego
    10-09 05:57 AM
    Another example of how this issue has now so clearly become a political hot potato in this country.





    wallpaper Mustang wallpaper 2009 mustang wallpaper. ford mustang wallpaper
  • ford mustang wallpaper



  • VenuK
    06-15 01:20 PM
    hi,
    Can someone help me with the situation i'm in.
    I had H1B Visa validityfrom X company from 06/2004 - 12/2007.Applied for extension in June 2007. I had
    query on it and i got status update in Feb 2008,stating request for evidence(RFE) documents.
    X company send the documents but got denial on May 2 , 2008. I had 2 options at this point of time
    first one was make an appeal with right documents. second one was to leave the country in 30
    days which i has NOT choosen obviously.
    In the mean time, i have applied for H1-B Transfer with new company with premium processing. Also made appeal with old company (X) , I'm waiting for the decision of appeal. but now, i got
    APPROVAL on my H1-B Transfer with new company.
    I-94 that i have on my passport is with Old company(X) .

    Question is:
    I need to revalidate my visa that was expired in December 2007. I received my H1B extention last week
    when i met Immigration officer close to where i live. she said u r good to travel with new I#94 number (which is same as old one). but without visa how would it be possible.
    Do i really need stamping to go out of US to visit my native country?

    Pls advise. Any answers would be appreciated





    mustang wallpaper. G-LR Mustang Wallpaper.
  • G-LR Mustang Wallpaper.



  • gapala
    02-26 10:46 AM
    Did you talk to a good lawyer yet? Or just hanging out in this forum?
    I suggest you talk to a lawyer and get his advise.
    As someone suggested, going back to school is always an option for you. By the way, you could have posted this info in the same thread that you opened few days ago on this very same topic.





    2011 ford mustang wallpaper mustang wallpaper. ford mustang wallpapers.
  • ford mustang wallpapers.



  • Ramba
    05-01 11:42 AM
    Thats exactly my plan. It will be accompanied by covering letter, a spreadsheet and a recommendation.
    I will be sending mainly to DOS , DHS and USCIS

    First USCIS has no control or rights in visa allocation. It is 100% DOS job. I am not pesimistic, but it may not helpful. DOS under obligations, sets the cutoff dates in various catagories as per INA, its regulations and their SOP. Recommending some procedure is a major change for them. They have to verify whatever you recommend does not violate INA, and the regulations. Even ombudusman has not achived to modify the visa allocation procedure at DOS. Only thing you can do is, if you have any evidence that DOS is not following the INA or the regulation, you can bring to their notice. Thats all you can do.



    more...


    mustang wallpaper. Ford Mustang Wallpaper
  • Ford Mustang Wallpaper



  • kumar2203
    05-23 08:41 PM
    Hello,

    I have one question about dependent I-485.. I filed I-485 to Texas Service Center under EB-3 in 2007, Applied EB-2 140 to Nebraska Service Center under EB2, ported priority date. Now I have to add dependent 485 appication, which service center I have to send ?

    thanks for your help !!





    mustang wallpaper. Orange Mustang Wallpapers and
  • Orange Mustang Wallpapers and



  • VMH_GC
    12-14 03:41 PM
    Thanks all for your information. It is really helpful.



    more...


    mustang wallpaper. 1 de 1. Tela The 2010 Ford
  • 1 de 1. Tela The 2010 Ford



  • sledge_hammer
    04-21 02:14 PM
    Go to the one in Sterling/Ashburn...

    My wife had gone to DMV in fair oaks mall and they had asked her to produce the original I485 and unfortunately we don't carry it. Our license is going to expire next month.

    Anybody know what we can do in this situation. Has anybody got a licence recently from VA state.

    thanks





    2010 G-LR Mustang Wallpaper. mustang wallpaper. 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
  • 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500



  • inskrish
    09-15 10:44 AM
    The I-485 processing dates have moved forward just a week. Disappointing. :(( If you don't see the Sep.15 dates, close all your browsers, and open a new window to view the dates, or just refresh your page until you see the new dates. )

    I-485 EB (NSC) July 08th, 2007
    I-485 EB (TSC) June 23rd, 2007.

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC



    more...


    mustang wallpaper. 2010 MUSTANG WALLPAPER
  • 2010 MUSTANG WALLPAPER



  • tiger05
    03-01 05:13 PM
    Hi,

    I am working for company A and I applied for H1 transfer to company B. They applied for premium processing on 25th and on 27th feb i got RFE.

    RFE is

    All payroll summaries (W-2 ) evidencing wages paid since you began work in H-1B status.

    I came to US on 2006 feb, the attorney is submitting my W2s on monday. But my 2006 W2 is not good i have only 20K on 2006 W2, 2007 and 2008 W2S are good.

    As my 2006 W2 is not good , does it effect my H1B transfer.

    Please let me know your thoughts.

    Thanks





    hair ford mustang wallpapers. mustang wallpaper. mustang wallpaper 2011.
  • mustang wallpaper 2011.



  • katrina
    05-31 01:05 PM
    You should look at it from the point of view of the immigration officer, that person was 50% immigrant and because of that needs to apply for a Green Card, on the mean time one visit a year for less than 90 days or one visit every two years for 6 months will make them a 25% of the time or less resident of USA, which doesn't raise any flag, you have to put yourself in the shoes of the immigration officer.


    Yup and for that reason people try to sponsor their family and their relative (sister and brother ) for Green Card. Because whenever you try to follow the system they try to make hard on you. When you try honest way telling the truth that you just want to visit your friends or family here they suspect you want to immigrate here. Older people from other country tend not to come over here and stay cause they will fully depend on their kid to get around
    in unfamiliar place but I guess the immigration officer don't think like that.



    more...


    mustang wallpaper. Mustang wallpaper is now
  • Mustang wallpaper is now



  • santb1975
    12-10 08:17 AM
    For question 2 - you just have to put a reminder for yourself and make a contribution of 10$ every month to donations at immigrationvoice.org. May be this can be done on par with the rent/ mortgage/ credit card bill/car payment that happens every month

    Hello-

    1) Is it possible to allow minimum ONE TIME contributions like $10?
    2) Is it possible to allow minimum RECURRING contributions like $10?

    When I am talking to my friends, we felt that the above things increase the
    Contributions. We are also thinking that it is easy to ask friends to contribute if there are no limits on the contributions.

    If I am correct there are more than 25,000 Members. If there are 10% of active members and each contribute $10 we get another $25000 that is required for the Bill.

    My Contributions:
    $50 Recurring Contributions from Nov 07.
    Contributed $100 for the DC Rally.
    $25 to the local Northern California Chapter in Oct 07.
    Contributed to AILF $100 during the July visa bulletin time.





    hot Ford Mustang Wallpaper mustang wallpaper. Wallpaper, Mustang Lights
  • Wallpaper, Mustang Lights



  • ysiad
    08-10 11:31 PM
    One option is to change the address at USCIS and also put a hold on your mail for 30 days (max allowed) at the Post Office. Picking up held mail should be easy since you are in same city.
    Thanks for the idea, that would be helpful! For my question 1, beside the mailing delay, I am also concerned on the delay of USCIS processing of my I-485 case. I don't know their internal procedure. Should I be worried about this or no delay on the procedure?

    Thanks.



    more...


    house 2011-Ford-Mustang-V6-Wallpaper mustang wallpaper. Shelby Mustang Wallpaper.
  • Shelby Mustang Wallpaper.



  • rajenk
    04-21 01:37 PM
    First of Change the subject of this thread. This is confusing to state that your I485 is already denied.

    To your question:

    1. NO you cannot continue to work on EAD once your I-485 is denied. EAD is based on the pending I-485, once that is denied there is no basis for EAD to be valid. You are out of status immediately after the denial.

    2. Opening MTR takes months, if you are lucky then it might be quick.

    Now a question to you.

    1. Why do you think your I-485 will get denied? I assume you have all the documents supporting your legal status in US and on job. If so you should not be worried.

    The safe bet:

    That is the reason why people maintain dual status with H1/L1. That helps in these kind of situations.

    Just my thoughts, better consult with a lawyer if you are in such a situation.

    Good luck.

    Raj





    tattoo Orange Mustang Wallpapers and mustang wallpaper. 2010 mustang wallpaper.
  • 2010 mustang wallpaper.



  • as_rudra
    07-26 12:47 PM
    You can change the address of you I-485 application online at

    https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

    I have done this when i moved at the end of May. I also recieved a confirmation mail that the address on my application has changed.

    Hope that helps!



    more...


    pictures 1 de 1. Tela The 2010 Ford mustang wallpaper. Car Wallpaper, Mustang
  • Car Wallpaper, Mustang



  • vfwlkr
    04-14 08:13 PM
    I am surprised you didnt get your GC around july,2007. are you stuck in namecheck?. Nope, I took an Infopass appointment in august 2007 and they informed me namecheck was clear and now I just need to wait for the case to be processed. Then the priority date retroregressed again until March. I've asked my employer's immigration lawyers to check on the status. Status due in 45 days !





    dresses Wallpaper, Mustang Lights mustang wallpaper. ford mustang wallpapers.
  • ford mustang wallpapers.



  • apnair2002
    02-16 09:15 AM
    The Backlog centers should be ashamed of themselves. They make the state DMVs look like an efficient government departments.

    18 more months!!! And they congratulate themselves?

    You know, there is a saying "If you have infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters for an infinite amount of time, eventually they would come up with the exact creation of Shakespeare".

    http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

    I hope they are sincere in meeting the 18 month timeline. That would have to mean the certifications are bound to come one after another starting in 2-3 months max.



    more...


    makeup 2010 MUSTANG WALLPAPER mustang wallpaper. 2011-Ford-Mustang-V6-Wallpaper
  • 2011-Ford-Mustang-V6-Wallpaper



  • ramaonline
    09-25 06:09 PM
    if u stay outside the US for 366 days, the h1 clock is reset - then u can re-enter in h1 status for a new 6 year term - u must have an approved h1b petition, the new petition is subject to cap. (which gets exhausted really soon) -





    girlfriend 2010 mustang wallpaper. mustang wallpaper. wallpapers mustang.
  • wallpapers mustang.



  • anilsal
    10-12 12:06 PM
    in the processing of receipts, EAD and AP. I know it is very frustrating to have not received your receipts.

    All you can do is wait some more time AND call the 800 number once in a while to see if the receipt is being generated.

    As long as you have a fedex tracking confirmation, you should be fine. The receipts will get generated.





    hairstyles Mustang wallpaper is now mustang wallpaper. Classic Mustang Wallpaper
  • Classic Mustang Wallpaper



  • hebron
    04-03 10:49 AM
    Thanks for the information Roseball and CGS. That really helps.

    I take it that it is possible to get 3 years extension without renewing my passport.

    One more question- Will the Indian emabassy return my old passport when i renew it? If so, which passport would have my visa stamped if I travel to India and go for visa stamping.





    vshivaji
    08-22 11:21 AM
    I filed mine, and my wife's, July 2 ('07) without medical, got status alert "RFE notice sent" Aug 4, guessing medical (have doc appointment tomorrow).

    Is your RFE regarding Medical?

    Did you sent your Medical Reports?

    Any Good news after Medical reports sent?





    NolaIndian32
    09-01 11:12 AM
    Guys, i don't know how USCIS works, i don't care at this point in time. Just wanted to share with this group, that i did not get a 2nd FP notice. My FP was done on 9/28/07. And as Fromnaija said earlier in this thread, a 2nd FP may not be required if FPs were stored in Biometric Storage System - well, i got my "card production ordered" e-mail today. Hope to have the green card in hand by the end of the month. So again, not having a 2nd FP notice may not be an issue.

    Best of luck to all,
    Nola



    No comments:

    Post a Comment