logiclife
03-28 06:26 PM
I read dailykos.com, a liberal blog site, often. Recently, there has been a spate of postings there that are anti H-1B and anti high tech immigration. One example, from today, is: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/3/28/82450/4208. I have been posting comments as cacophonix.
dailykos.com is the most powerful and most popular liberal blog. Opinion that gets set there is influential with Democratic legislators. There is significant support there for high-tech immigration, but I think the tide could easily turn.
I need help from fellow IVers in refuting such ridiculous diaries as the one above. Please register and follow developments there, and please post responses when these issues come up.
I can't stress this enough: dailykos has a strict trolling/abuse policy. If you lose your cool and start abusing, you will get banned in a flash. So please be courteous.
You have indeed done an amazing job in totally making that diary hopeless.
Kudos to you for doing that and many thanks for defending this community on that site.
dailykos.com is the most powerful and most popular liberal blog. Opinion that gets set there is influential with Democratic legislators. There is significant support there for high-tech immigration, but I think the tide could easily turn.
I need help from fellow IVers in refuting such ridiculous diaries as the one above. Please register and follow developments there, and please post responses when these issues come up.
I can't stress this enough: dailykos has a strict trolling/abuse policy. If you lose your cool and start abusing, you will get banned in a flash. So please be courteous.
You have indeed done an amazing job in totally making that diary hopeless.
Kudos to you for doing that and many thanks for defending this community on that site.
wallpaper justin bieber 2011 april
Libra
08-09 11:53 AM
and one more thing is if we post our question on one of the related thread, people will have chance to look into that thread and get answers, you know, instead of looking into hundreds of threads on same topic, hundreds of related post in one thread make more sense.
no one is new to the forums, if not here, they might have gone thru all those immigration, murthy forums already.
Let the guy ask. I see a couple of times somebody asking a question, and instead of answering people ask to search at the forum first....
why not just respond if possible or just ignore. I think posting a reply to say to search first is not very usefull at all.
no one is new to the forums, if not here, they might have gone thru all those immigration, murthy forums already.
Let the guy ask. I see a couple of times somebody asking a question, and instead of answering people ask to search at the forum first....
why not just respond if possible or just ignore. I think posting a reply to say to search first is not very usefull at all.
VSS2007
05-28 06:19 PM
I got my renewal EAD from TSC last week. It starts from the expiry of my current EAD.
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
2011 2011 · justin bieber 2011

richi121175
01-08 05:59 PM
One of my colleague did withdraw his PF in an exactly same situation (not in TCS though), and you can definitely file 10C and 19 directly with the PF office without involving your employer. PF administration is now much more efficient and strictly works on behalf of employees, not employers. Even if any PF amount is not deposited by the company, PF has started taking immidiate actions against them.
thanks for the response.
Iam also looking for somebody who has managed to withdraw from TCS PF..similar to my case
thanks for the response.
Iam also looking for somebody who has managed to withdraw from TCS PF..similar to my case
more...
bkarnik
03-04 06:58 PM
It could be because there are no lnger any cases left with namechecks pending more than 180 days. See link http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/Namecheck_4Mar09.pdf
gc_check
04-29 11:49 AM
I attached notarized copy of birth certificate, but not to passport as we are also sending the original.
more...

lvaka
09-02 09:24 PM
CORBA, is a Federal Government law to save individuals who loose job. Every insurance company should provide you this insurance for about 6 months (not sure about the length and price) at the Employer negotiated price. You should get a notification from your current insurance company each time you change your employer.
Then its upto you to take it for that limited time before you get your next job. What happens if we dont take the insurance in between? Next time you take insurance, if they find that u dont have insurance for some time, then they will not cover any pre existing conditions and they might ask you to take some tests. Its all headache.
But its worth finding out more details rather than ignoring it.
Then its upto you to take it for that limited time before you get your next job. What happens if we dont take the insurance in between? Next time you take insurance, if they find that u dont have insurance for some time, then they will not cover any pre existing conditions and they might ask you to take some tests. Its all headache.
But its worth finding out more details rather than ignoring it.
2010 Justin Bieber 2011 Calendar.
peer123
06-11 07:01 PM
Change the title fool.. lot of ppl are waiting for this.. they might think it's OUT
Be friendly.... Be Free... encourage people with positive words..
Be friendly.... Be Free... encourage people with positive words..
more...
dan19
02-20 02:48 PM
japs19...
Thanks for your comments. It is good to hear from someone who have done it successfully.
Did you get your PD ported?
Also ivuser, thanks for the useful info.
Thanks for your comments. It is good to hear from someone who have done it successfully.
Did you get your PD ported?
Also ivuser, thanks for the useful info.
hair justin bieber 2011 calendar february. justin bieber 2011 calendar february.

ravi.shah
01-28 11:34 AM
Check out some of the reactions (article as well as the comments) to the President's call for Immigration reform!
Obama makes H-1B, Green Card reform a priority - Computerworld Blogs (http://blogs.computerworld.com/17722/obama_makes_h_1b_green_card_reform_a_priority)
Awareness is increasing.... and realisation is happening..
Hopefully something materializes soon !!!:)
Obama makes H-1B, Green Card reform a priority - Computerworld Blogs (http://blogs.computerworld.com/17722/obama_makes_h_1b_green_card_reform_a_priority)
Awareness is increasing.... and realisation is happening..
Hopefully something materializes soon !!!:)
more...
mtsaha
08-09 11:12 AM
Hi,
I am concurrently filing I-485 with I-140 (already e-filed).
The instructions say that I need to write "alien receipt number"
behind my 2 photos that need to be submitted with i-485.
What is this "alien receipt number"?
Thanks for any help!
mtsaha
I am concurrently filing I-485 with I-140 (already e-filed).
The instructions say that I need to write "alien receipt number"
behind my 2 photos that need to be submitted with i-485.
What is this "alien receipt number"?
Thanks for any help!
mtsaha
hot justin bieber 2011 calendar
SertTurk
07-18 01:51 PM
Hello,
I am new to immigration talk so I might not use the right terms so I apoligize in advance. Here is our situation, my wife's green card case was approved 2 years ago but we are waiting for a visa number to become available.Our lawyer told her that we fall under the EB3 catagory.He also said our filing date is April2002 and the visa bulitin should show this date for us to get an invitation.
My wife really really hates her job and would like to quit today but the lawyer is saying we can not get the green card if she quits. He also tells us she can not work for another company because then we would need to start everything from scratch.
Can someone confirm this?
Is there a solution?
Does she have to keep working for this company forever?(seemslike EB3 dates arent moving)
I am new to immigration talk so I might not use the right terms so I apoligize in advance. Here is our situation, my wife's green card case was approved 2 years ago but we are waiting for a visa number to become available.Our lawyer told her that we fall under the EB3 catagory.He also said our filing date is April2002 and the visa bulitin should show this date for us to get an invitation.
My wife really really hates her job and would like to quit today but the lawyer is saying we can not get the green card if she quits. He also tells us she can not work for another company because then we would need to start everything from scratch.
Can someone confirm this?
Is there a solution?
Does she have to keep working for this company forever?(seemslike EB3 dates arent moving)
more...
house Justin Bieber 2011 Calendar
VMH_GC
08-09 06:52 PM
I went to a doctor who ripped me off big time. He charged $260 ( $100 Blood + 100 Physical + $60 TB skin test) and charged $330 for my wife( $100 Blood + 100 Physical + $60 TB skin test + $70 for urine) and he asked around $210 dollars/ head for three vaccinations ( MMR, tetanus and chicken pox). I did not get vaccinations from him. Then went to my primary physician for the shots(MMR, tetanus) and took blood test for chicken pox.
It took more than 10 days and it was very stressful experience. Is there a way i can make complain about this doctor?
It took more than 10 days and it was very stressful experience. Is there a way i can make complain about this doctor?
tattoo Justin+ieber+2011+march+

BharatPremi
12-05 04:17 PM
he's moving exactly where we need him :-)
good desicion!.!
Yes, indeed...I hope I may be able to work out results (Ofcourse desired ones!!!) what we want...:)
good desicion!.!
Yes, indeed...I hope I may be able to work out results (Ofcourse desired ones!!!) what we want...:)
more...
pictures justin bieber 2011 calendar
jonty_11
02-14 04:17 PM
In the RIR system EB2 was MS + 3 and BS+5.
If BS+5 is still the norm in PERM...how come MS+0 is acceptable under PERM. Did they change the rule....I think this a loophole
If BS+5 is still the norm in PERM...how come MS+0 is acceptable under PERM. Did they change the rule....I think this a loophole
dresses Justin bieber
met3259
07-18 05:07 PM
What is FB of 226,000 ?
see above
see above
more...
makeup Justin Bieber 2011 Calendar

pitha
04-27 11:05 AM
I was watching an interview with John McCain on larry king live 2 or 3 days ago. Mccain said that an immigration bill would be introduced in the senate in a week or two which would focus on border security first, i am not sure what that means, focusiing on border security first, good or bad for us? would that mean our provisions will be moved to a later stage where border security is ratified first before anything can happen etc etc which is what anti-immigrants want.
does anyone know when CIR will be discussed in the house and in the Senate?
does anyone know when CIR will be discussed in the house and in the Senate?
girlfriend justin bieber 2011 calendar

Macaca
07-17 11:11 AM
Here is my classic quote:
Please accept my humble and sincere "Shame on You" compliment, if you fit all of the following:
Have IV ID OR visit IV as guest.
Been visiting IV forums for 1+ month.
Have not contributed a single penny to IV. [MOST IMPORTANT]
Will benefit (and/or ARE BENEFITTING) from IV.
I wonder how you can live with yourself benefiting from the sweat of others.
Please help yourself by contributing asap.
Please accept my humble and sincere "Shame on You" compliment, if you fit all of the following:
Have IV ID OR visit IV as guest.
Been visiting IV forums for 1+ month.
Have not contributed a single penny to IV. [MOST IMPORTANT]
Will benefit (and/or ARE BENEFITTING) from IV.
I wonder how you can live with yourself benefiting from the sweat of others.
Please help yourself by contributing asap.
hairstyles justin bieber 2011 calendar february. Justin Bieber 2011 Calendar May
broadcaster
11-12 05:09 PM
I called NSC but I never heard the option that you mentioned (Receipts not received). Could you explain it?
Thanks!
Thanks!
eb3_nepa
04-03 10:50 PM
DOS tried to update the system reflecting a big jump in the visa dates for May. The system was unused to any changes lately - leave aside such large forward movements - and as a result it crashed.
DOS managed to recover the system by replacing all date fields with character fields. The rumor is that the value for all those character fields is now "C", whatever that means.
Good one!! :)
DOS managed to recover the system by replacing all date fields with character fields. The rumor is that the value for all those character fields is now "C", whatever that means.
Good one!! :)
plassey
08-06 09:57 AM
Sorry, this forum is not for family based immigrant only employment based..But don't worry you are fine. Issues like this are better handled by a lawyer.
Hello everyone,new to the forum
Anyway,filed i-485 in 1997 and was interview 1999 and stamp in passport adjustment status pending,b;cos of past immigration issues.Then i did recieve letter that my family petition was accepted then two weeks recieved another letter stated my application was denial due to my past issues so i had to leave the country and reapply. My lawyer said she had to file a motion,did charge alot of money.Did not hear anything till i went there to check my status and the officer told me i was in the process of deportation,so she gave me the date.So i went to my lawyer to check if she knew anything and she said your case is pending,so i ask her if she can call and check whereby she did and find out i was in the processes of deportation,now she told she need more money and if i do not pay that amount she can not go the court with me,so i did offer some amount and she refuse.
So i went to the immigration court and i did win the case,and now she find out that i did win the case so trying to be my attorney.
I do need to file for Ead because my old one was revorke,do i have to file for another i-485 or not?Another thing my lawyer had my file how do i track my old receipt number.Can someone please help me, i do have the original judgement from the immigration court
Hello everyone,new to the forum
Anyway,filed i-485 in 1997 and was interview 1999 and stamp in passport adjustment status pending,b;cos of past immigration issues.Then i did recieve letter that my family petition was accepted then two weeks recieved another letter stated my application was denial due to my past issues so i had to leave the country and reapply. My lawyer said she had to file a motion,did charge alot of money.Did not hear anything till i went there to check my status and the officer told me i was in the process of deportation,so she gave me the date.So i went to my lawyer to check if she knew anything and she said your case is pending,so i ask her if she can call and check whereby she did and find out i was in the processes of deportation,now she told she need more money and if i do not pay that amount she can not go the court with me,so i did offer some amount and she refuse.
So i went to the immigration court and i did win the case,and now she find out that i did win the case so trying to be my attorney.
I do need to file for Ead because my old one was revorke,do i have to file for another i-485 or not?Another thing my lawyer had my file how do i track my old receipt number.Can someone please help me, i do have the original judgement from the immigration court
No comments:
Post a Comment