Friday, June 10, 2011

javier bardem and penelope cruz

images Penelope Cruz and Javier javier bardem and penelope cruz. Javier Bardem and Penelope
  • Javier Bardem and Penelope



  • h1bnogc
    08-28 10:03 PM
    Hi Martin,
    Thanks once again for your reply with in no time.I really admire your service.I went through your Faqs but the part i dint understood is..

    If you don't show the extension approval notice (maybe because you didn't know the case was approved before you returned), you will get just the old expiration date on your new I-94. This will then be the operative end date, not the extension date. This is because CIS has a "last action" rule, whereby the last status they give you is what governs. In this situation, the last action would be your admission until the visa and date.

    As i get a new I94 attached with expiration date as my new 797 approval date(Assuming i get approval after my travel when i am in USA) .So my old I94 is valid till My present visa date and after that i have my New I 94 which is valid till my Extension approval date.So iam unable to get what complication i may get into.Only problem i can think of is if i dont get I 94 attached to my I 797 Approval Notice.Do let me know if iam missing anything.Thanks again.

    san3297: Please share your experience, it will be greatly helpful to many.





    wallpaper Javier Bardem and Penelope javier bardem and penelope cruz. Sexy couple Penelope Cruz and
  • Sexy couple Penelope Cruz and



  • hpandey
    07-08 11:25 AM
    There is also a possibility that in future you marry a person who is already here .. maybe on H1 or GC or a citizen . Since you are already going through a divorce I am sure if you marry again you would want to meet and understand your next future spouse thoroughly before marrying .

    I can understand your situation . My personal advise is take it as it comes. Get the current situation over with first . As for your questions it has already been answered above.





    javier bardem and penelope cruz. Penelope Cruz and Javier
  • Penelope Cruz and Javier



  • makemygc
    07-12 12:04 PM
    I don't believe so.

    Only H1 transfers have no cap, apart from non-profits.......
    Isn't?

    This is really news to me. I thought once you switch to H4 from H1, your H1 is gone. To come back on H1, you have to re-apply which will be subjected to cap.

    Are you sure on this? If this is true, this can be really helpful for some folks.





    2011 Sexy couple Penelope Cruz and javier bardem and penelope cruz. Penelope Cruz has Baby Boy
  • Penelope Cruz has Baby Boy



  • gsc999
    06-29 11:12 AM
    My friend

    What else we lose if we stand up the plate to express some legitimate concerns?

    Most of the members of this forum (and so many more) have already lost the prime time of their lives because we just followed the path of playing by rules.

    Unless some compelling personal reasons, i do not see any thing wrong to raise the voice
    ---
    satyasaich,

    I am sorry for the misunderstanding. It seems my attempt at sarcasm didn't work.

    CIR is not amnesty. It is a solution to a problem. People who label CIR as "amnesty" are narrowly viewing the legal definition rather than taking the broader view of trying to solve the problem of immigration. The issue here is not what is the legal definition of amnesty but a comprehensive solution to immigration.



    more...


    javier bardem and penelope cruz. Javier Bardem and Penelope
  • Javier Bardem and Penelope



  • logiclife
    02-27 11:51 AM
    This decision is too important for you, it seems, and I would consult a lawyer for best course of action because the users on forums are not lawyers and they can give you options, but it may not be the best option.

    Since you are planning next 2-3 years of your life, you should seek paid consultation from a good lawyer.





    javier bardem and penelope cruz. Here#39;s Penelope Cruz#39;s real
  • Here#39;s Penelope Cruz#39;s real



  • glus
    05-31 10:37 AM
    thanx

    This is my first time $200 contribution for this great organization. Keep up the good work guys!!

    Google Checkout #778027030093989



    more...


    javier bardem and penelope cruz. javier bardem latest dvd
  • javier bardem latest dvd



  • GeetaRam
    06-14 03:47 PM
    very useful link... even I didn't get why they mentioned foreign consular processing... what exactly that mean ? I also have question
    I am working with my employer from 2005 to till date. My green card was filed in EB3 cateogory with in 2007 and priority date is March 2005. Before I started working for my currently I have worked for more than 5+ years in India with real experience from companies like IBM, Knabay. My employer is ready to file my GC in EB2 category considering those experience as my current experience with him doesn't get considered if for EB2 Bachlors + 5 + years. I have BE in Computer Science + total 10 years of experience. As I hear mixed review for the same that porting between EB3 to EB2 with same employer... I am considering option to change employer but my question is. I have my I-140 approved thru current employer but my I-485 application hasn't been filed. What if my current employer revoke my I-140 can I still use the same priority date.... Please advice/help.





    2010 Penelope Cruz and Javier javier bardem and penelope cruz. Penelope Cruz and Javier
  • Penelope Cruz and Javier



  • arunmohan
    04-06 12:44 PM
    Friends ,
    Count me in,I live in Tucson.



    more...


    javier bardem and penelope cruz. penelope cruz Patricia
  • penelope cruz Patricia



  • jliechty
    May 18th, 2005, 09:39 PM
    Sometimes it's hard to get the dust off the sensor with one cleaning. I've cleaned mine once so far, and it still has some dust. I need to get some compressed air so I can recharge my $3 "sensor brush" from walmart and clean the CCD again. ;)





    hair Penelope Cruz has Baby Boy javier bardem and penelope cruz. Spanish stars Penelope Cruz
  • Spanish stars Penelope Cruz



  • ssnd03
    07-30 02:17 PM
    Congratulations on your approval. Yor are really lucky and we envy you.

    I know the systems is so much screwed up. There are so many frustrated people with their priority dates EB2 before August 2004 and could not file I-485 until this July. Its a wonder USCIS approved a case with priorioty date of August 2005. :mad: :confused: the system is so disgusting.

    Remember one and only one thing prevents FIFO (First in First Out) for I485 approvals and that is FBI name-check delays. I do not believe FIFO is not honored due to USCIS processing problems.
    (BEC backlogs also inhibit GC FIFO but hopefully that will be over by Sep 2007)

    This guy's security checks were cleared timely and he got a visa number as soon as they were available.

    It is rumored that USCIS in last month assigned visa numbers to applicants without FBI security-check completion. However, these GCs will not be approved if FBI checks are not completed by Sep 30, 2007 and the visa numbers will be returned to DOS. Hence, it remains to be seen how many visa numbers will be wasted in FY 2007 despite the fact that the visa bulletin says U August onwards.

    Next to retrogression, this is a serious problem. But the irony is that retrogression allows FBI to enjoy, at our cost, years of delay in doing their job. However, you can also be so unlucky that your name-check does not clear when years later your PD becomes current



    more...


    javier bardem and penelope cruz. penelope-javier
  • penelope-javier



  • kumar26fl
    09-21 09:49 PM
    Good idea! Let's have a 'Membership Drive Week' and increase the membership.





    hot Javier Bardem and Penelope javier bardem and penelope cruz. Penelope Cruz amp; Javier Bardem
  • Penelope Cruz amp; Javier Bardem



  • Abhishika
    12-18 07:24 AM
    Hi All,

    I am also in similar situation. My labor says title as "Programmer Analyst"
    and I have an offer as a Database Administrator.

    If I look for onetcenter I am not seeing a direct code for "Programmer Analyst" but I see

    a) 15-1051.00 Computer Systems Analysts
    Sample of reported job titles: Systems Analyst, Programmer Analyst, Computer Systems Consultant, Business Systems Analyst, Systems Engineer, Computer Specialist, Computer Systems Analyst, Data Processing Systems Analyst, Information Technology Consultant (IT Consultant), Information Technology Specialist



    b) 15-1021.00 Computer Programmers
    Sample of reported job titles: Programmer Analyst, Programmer, Computer Programmer, Software Developer, Internet Programmer, Web Programmer



    And when I search for the database administrator, it gives

    15-1061.00 Database Administrators
    Sample of reported job titles: Database Administrator (DBA), Database Analyst, Database Coordinator, Database Programmer, Programmer Analyst, Systems Manager


    So should we look at the sample of reported job titles? If thats the case all the above mentions programmer Analyst.

    Appreciate ur inputs
    Abhi



    more...


    house Javier Bardem and Penelope javier bardem and penelope cruz. Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem
  • Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem



  • psaxena
    02-04 06:53 PM
    Does anyone know any event management website like evite.com, where I can create and send the invite link so that everyone who wants to attend can come and enter the information.
    Thanks





    tattoo Here#39;s Penelope Cruz#39;s real javier bardem and penelope cruz. javier bardem penelope cruz.
  • javier bardem penelope cruz.



  • bluez25
    07-16 04:24 PM
    I did submit through mail when I applied last year and it took for ever. My personnel preference DO NOT try that option. They atleast need 45 to 60 days for the PCC to be issued.



    more...


    pictures javier bardem latest dvd javier bardem and penelope cruz. Javier Bardem, Penélope Cruz
  • Javier Bardem, Penélope Cruz



  • starving_dog
    10-02 01:06 PM
    When I was H1-B, I never surrendered my I-94 and kept re-using my original. I crossed the border at least 25 times without any problem.





    dresses Penelope Cruz amp; Javier Bardem javier bardem and penelope cruz. Javier Bardem and Penelope
  • Javier Bardem and Penelope



  • freedom_fighter
    01-27 10:52 AM
    Congrats! Enjoy the freedom.

    i'm not going anywhere and would like to contribute in what ever way possible to address our cause.



    more...


    makeup penelope cruz Patricia javier bardem and penelope cruz. Javier Bardem and Penelope
  • Javier Bardem and Penelope



  • ddanait
    02-07 03:21 PM
    Thank for the reply. I hope the suggestions will be acted on and implemented at the earliest. It's frustrating to see that the priority dates haven't moved by a single day in last 6 months, something really needs to be done and I will do my support IV with anything.





    girlfriend javier bardem penelope cruz. javier bardem and penelope cruz. Javier Bardem et Penélope Cruz
  • Javier Bardem et Penélope Cruz



  • masti_Gai
    12-20 09:29 AM
    u don't even know what a labor is and u gotten through ur 140 stage... sounds weird tho...:rolleyes:





    hairstyles penelope-javier javier bardem and penelope cruz. Penelope Cruz Y Javier Bardem.
  • Penelope Cruz Y Javier Bardem.



  • nixstor
    10-30 04:30 PM
    sss2000,

    Most of the major airlines require 15000 to 25000 miles for flying inside the continental US. Thanks for digging through the threads and making an offer. Just make sure you use your skymiles number on delta and with delta's partners. If you are going out on an international trip that will get you there faster. Their credit cards offer 20,000 bonus miles initially. check delta's and partners websites.





    SunnySurya
    08-03 08:32 PM
    Looks like they (TSC) are now processing July 3rd onwards. Any July 2nd filler , filled at TSC still waiting. Also do you know if your name check was cleared.





    gc_peshwa
    04-15 11:05 AM
    Thanks coolngood4u80 and Shanmugnathan ....these are great ideas..can you also please post the Facebook link to 485 filing campaign on this thread??



    No comments:

    Post a Comment