nonimmi
06-11 04:20 PM
Does anyone out there knows when is the next visa bulletin,I mean with the date the bulletin will be released?
Zee.
Visit this....
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4285
Zee.
Visit this....
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4285
wallpaper I MISS YOU da machi

vkxml
11-01 11:19 AM
I filed 485 on July 18 in NSC. I called USCIS on Oct 16 (exactly the 90th day), early in the morning. 1-800-375-5283(1,2,2,6,2,2,1). The lady who picked up said they have introduced a new system to raise a 'Service Request' for those who are waiting for more than 90 days for check clearance. She siad that mine was the first case she was entering into the system. She keyed in my details and gave me a Service Request # and said that an agent will be assigned to my case within two days to look for my application. On Oct 18th, I found that my checks were cleared. But the rec # are not showing on online yet. So, pls call USCIS and raise a service req if you don't see any activity yet, it worked for me, though the rec # s not updated online yet.
I found that my appln was moved from NSC to TSC, as my rec # starts with SRC-08.
God bless u; I have asking them for a Service Request. They do not want to raise any Service Request and asked me to wait.
- VK~XML.
I found that my appln was moved from NSC to TSC, as my rec # starts with SRC-08.
God bless u; I have asking them for a Service Request. They do not want to raise any Service Request and asked me to wait.
- VK~XML.
popoye
08-20 02:07 AM
Or is it only for EB3
2011 i miss you best friend quotes
onemorecame
07-27 12:49 PM
I wish I had a friend like you who cares so much about his friend's immigration. I thiink you should ask your friend to join Immigrationvoice and ask the question himself. If you are your friend and want to hide yourself, may I ask why are you so scared of being annonymous.
NO he is talking about himself.....
Am i Right Friend? :D
NO he is talking about himself.....
Am i Right Friend? :D
more...

ghost
07-18 06:04 PM
I wonder when illegal can demonstrate, why can't we unite and organize some demonstartions to explain our frustrations and demands.
A lot of discussion happened on this topic in the past and the general consensus was that it will boomerang on us. We should not be demonstrating/protesting/demanding.
Welcome to the world of white collar politics.:)
A lot of discussion happened on this topic in the past and the general consensus was that it will boomerang on us. We should not be demonstrating/protesting/demanding.
Welcome to the world of white collar politics.:)

viva
12-17 10:53 PM
test
more...

njboy
03-07 06:36 AM
it would be difficult to show how a french degree is useful in your current job. Many companies get h1-b approved by showing a "business necessity"..ie, they need travel agents who speak a certain Indian language etc. Doing an MBA definitely will help, but not with the current job description. They are going to ask why the job requires an MBA?Ofcourse if you got a job teaching French, h1-b visa will be granted.
2010 i miss you quotes for friends
dummgelauft
09-11 08:36 AM
Thanks dummgelauft
My priority date is not current yet. There is a chance that my priority date will not be current even by the time my TN visa expires. So, that was the main problem I had. I know there is no way I can renew my TN visa ( since I-140 shows intent to immigrate). But, a HUGE misunderstanding I had, which you clarified for me, is that the 6 years
H1B restriction will not apply on me once I have approved I-140. So, if my priority date is current before my TN expires, I will get my EAD. If my priority date is not current by the time my TN expires, I will have the option of getting H1B and continue to work until I adjust my status.
What a relief !!!
Thank you so much again !!!!
Theo
just make sure that you allow sufficient time for you h1b processing. these can take upto 120 days.
My priority date is not current yet. There is a chance that my priority date will not be current even by the time my TN visa expires. So, that was the main problem I had. I know there is no way I can renew my TN visa ( since I-140 shows intent to immigrate). But, a HUGE misunderstanding I had, which you clarified for me, is that the 6 years
H1B restriction will not apply on me once I have approved I-140. So, if my priority date is current before my TN expires, I will get my EAD. If my priority date is not current by the time my TN expires, I will have the option of getting H1B and continue to work until I adjust my status.
What a relief !!!
Thank you so much again !!!!
Theo
just make sure that you allow sufficient time for you h1b processing. these can take upto 120 days.
more...

levelup
10-22 02:22 AM
is really useful for me, I am glad to read it here.
hair i miss you quotes for friends.
sroyc
07-11 05:40 PM
You have an immaculate sense of timing! Had they processed your application a week late - you would have received only one year EAD card. No wonder you are called Saint :)!
His PD is July 2006. He would have gotten the 2 year EAD either way. EB2 India is June 01 2006.
His PD is July 2006. He would have gotten the 2 year EAD either way. EB2 India is June 01 2006.
more...
pappu
04-14 07:45 AM
We have a call today @ 7 PM EST if someone wants to send questions/be in the call.
hot friendship poems for children.

VSS2007
05-28 07:54 AM
Hi
Please someone share the info who already received their EAD. (Renewed)
Does new EAD start after expiry of first one? or not?
Thanks
Please someone share the info who already received their EAD. (Renewed)
Does new EAD start after expiry of first one? or not?
Thanks
more...
house i miss you quotes for friends
samcam
10-24 01:44 PM
I guess it depends.. Initital fee is $2000 and then there are add ons to it based on different scenarios (none of them less than 250$ per person).
tattoo miss you quotes
meridiani.planum
07-13 12:32 PM
Folks,
Please advise if you have any knowledge on the issue. Also, I am aware that I will need to take a good lawyer advise on this but what I looking for is your take.
Background:
During July'07 fiasco I was able to submit my first 485 application on the 07/02/07 itself. Because of the volume of applications received, USICS was taking a long time to issue receipts. Since we all were hearing stories of applications getting lost or returned or denied for not explicit reason and I was afraid that this window of opportunity may not open for a very long time, I decided to re-file my 485 application based on the same I-140 on Aug 10th, just days before the window closing. Both applications were filed at Nebraska Service Center.
In September 2007 USCIS issued me the receipt notice for the first application. So I decided to put a stop payment on the second application, in the hope that my second application will be rejected without prejudice. That did not happen. I got a letter from USICS threatening me to adversely affect all my future 485 applications. So I paid. A different A# was issued to me for my second application. (So I have two A#s now) Also, per their website, my receipt date for the second application is the date they received the corrected payment, which is some time in late November.
Now, my priority date is current. I am thinking of taking one of the following actions. Please advise, what should be an appropriate course of action.
a) Do Nothing as I might get my first 485 will adjudicated before they start working on the second application, whose receipt date is sometime in November.
b) Send a letter to USICS requesting them to withdraw my application (Please advise what reason should I state)
I am afraid to choose option 2 as they might send my application for some sort of reconciliation.
Thanks
Sunny
talk to an attorney.
I have a similar problem with 2 485s, one as primary, one as dependent. The PDs are 18 months apart, and both are not going to be current in August. Had ending up filing both in the July fiasco because both attorneys were dillydallying on filing and we were hoping atleast one gets through, now both did.
My attorney is now advising me NOT to withdraw one on my own, because USCIS in its own confusion might end up withdrawing BOTH petitions. This also happened to someone recently on the forum (I-140 in one case got denied, and all four 485s were denied, without USCIS realizing that 2 were tied to another I-140 which is still around). He believes we will either get an approval outright and the second petition will be automatically nullified, or we'll get an RFE.
Please advise if you have any knowledge on the issue. Also, I am aware that I will need to take a good lawyer advise on this but what I looking for is your take.
Background:
During July'07 fiasco I was able to submit my first 485 application on the 07/02/07 itself. Because of the volume of applications received, USICS was taking a long time to issue receipts. Since we all were hearing stories of applications getting lost or returned or denied for not explicit reason and I was afraid that this window of opportunity may not open for a very long time, I decided to re-file my 485 application based on the same I-140 on Aug 10th, just days before the window closing. Both applications were filed at Nebraska Service Center.
In September 2007 USCIS issued me the receipt notice for the first application. So I decided to put a stop payment on the second application, in the hope that my second application will be rejected without prejudice. That did not happen. I got a letter from USICS threatening me to adversely affect all my future 485 applications. So I paid. A different A# was issued to me for my second application. (So I have two A#s now) Also, per their website, my receipt date for the second application is the date they received the corrected payment, which is some time in late November.
Now, my priority date is current. I am thinking of taking one of the following actions. Please advise, what should be an appropriate course of action.
a) Do Nothing as I might get my first 485 will adjudicated before they start working on the second application, whose receipt date is sometime in November.
b) Send a letter to USICS requesting them to withdraw my application (Please advise what reason should I state)
I am afraid to choose option 2 as they might send my application for some sort of reconciliation.
Thanks
Sunny
talk to an attorney.
I have a similar problem with 2 485s, one as primary, one as dependent. The PDs are 18 months apart, and both are not going to be current in August. Had ending up filing both in the July fiasco because both attorneys were dillydallying on filing and we were hoping atleast one gets through, now both did.
My attorney is now advising me NOT to withdraw one on my own, because USCIS in its own confusion might end up withdrawing BOTH petitions. This also happened to someone recently on the forum (I-140 in one case got denied, and all four 485s were denied, without USCIS realizing that 2 were tied to another I-140 which is still around). He believes we will either get an approval outright and the second petition will be automatically nullified, or we'll get an RFE.
more...
pictures i miss you quotes for friends.
GCHPLC
10-19 01:09 PM
I am from Long Island. I am a name check victim. What can we do? Where and when can we gather?
dresses i miss you funny quotes. funny

willigetagc
08-15 08:33 AM
because many of the IOs are dumb high school grads with some additional training. They have been told that 2006 is current and so they pick all and only 2006.
is there any way we can get DOS to specifically state that 2006 and all prior years ARE CURRENT instead of just throwing out a current PD in a VB?
Thankfully, not all IOs are so dumb, hence the few pre-2006 approvals. What else could explain this anomaly..... :mad:
is there any way we can get DOS to specifically state that 2006 and all prior years ARE CURRENT instead of just throwing out a current PD in a VB?
Thankfully, not all IOs are so dumb, hence the few pre-2006 approvals. What else could explain this anomaly..... :mad:
more...
makeup i miss you quotes for friends.

swaraj
11-10 07:15 PM
My friend has a multiple entry visitor visa for US which is valid till April 2009. However he has to visit in March 2009 and stay till around June 2009.
Can someone please tell if the immigration officer during port of entry will be able to grant him stay of the usual 6 months on current visa even though it is expiring?
Or if not, whether he can apply for new visitor visa stamping before expiry of the current one?
Thanks for your advice
Can someone please tell if the immigration officer during port of entry will be able to grant him stay of the usual 6 months on current visa even though it is expiring?
Or if not, whether he can apply for new visitor visa stamping before expiry of the current one?
Thanks for your advice
girlfriend i miss you quotes for friends
RDB
12-02 08:24 PM
Don't get excited too soon :)
I saw the following message when I logged into the USCIS case tracking system.
* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.
I saw LUDs for both me and my wife's 485 on 11/22(Sat) and 11/24.
PD-12/05
RD-07/03/07
This LUD was after more than a year. Hope Jan bulletin brings some movement.
I saw the following message when I logged into the USCIS case tracking system.
* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.
I saw LUDs for both me and my wife's 485 on 11/22(Sat) and 11/24.
PD-12/05
RD-07/03/07
This LUD was after more than a year. Hope Jan bulletin brings some movement.
hairstyles Friendship Quotes

Anders �stberg
January 6th, 2004, 09:32 AM
I took some photos today in poor light (please, sun...) and had to use ISO 800 to get decent shutter speeds. However, I find this isn't really useful with small birds as the noise basically covers a lot of detail. I find it difficult to on the one hand remove enough noise from the background so sharpening doesn't amplify it too much, and on the other hand leave enough noise so the feather details don't get smoothed out. So, what I did was use the magnetic lasso tool to select the bird (and inversely everything else), and used more Neat Image on the background than on the bird. I wonder if this couldn't be a trick to save some borderline images.
I'd appreciate if you'd critique these two images: do they look very unnatural to you? It does give almost a 3D effect, but I think I may have gone too far on the backgrounds.
http://www.interimlocation.com/fretnomore/photo/10d/pictures/smallbirds/2004-01-06/Talgoxe.jpg
http://www.interimlocation.com/fretnomore/photo/10d/pictures/smallbirds/2004-01-06/KoltrastHona.jpg
I'd appreciate if you'd critique these two images: do they look very unnatural to you? It does give almost a 3D effect, but I think I may have gone too far on the backgrounds.
http://www.interimlocation.com/fretnomore/photo/10d/pictures/smallbirds/2004-01-06/Talgoxe.jpg
http://www.interimlocation.com/fretnomore/photo/10d/pictures/smallbirds/2004-01-06/KoltrastHona.jpg
ash0210
09-08 08:01 PM
Interesting thread but NO Radio Button to vote...
Please respond so that we can get an idea of the distribution of EB cases. Thanks to MrWaitingGC for the initiative.
Please respond so that we can get an idea of the distribution of EB cases. Thanks to MrWaitingGC for the initiative.
skumar9
09-30 10:27 AM
Do they provide Visa to Mexico?...or do we need to do it ourself..how much these people charge( is this inc of Bank Draft+Hotel+Mexico Visa), Please advice..
Thanks in Adv...
Thanks in Adv...
No comments:
Post a Comment