
bsbawa10
08-16 09:35 AM
I observed this repeatedly, a gmail user "prakashnetmkt" has been deleting all data repeatedly and I believe intentionally. I have reverted back to the old revision again.
I have modified some permissions, so now you do have to login to be able to edit. Still it is easy to mess up the data if you want t
Link below:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQG8H7vLQOz5-YnFYQw71PA&t=6902263567496904009&guest
I have modified some permissions, so now you do have to login to be able to edit. Still it is easy to mess up the data if you want t
Link below:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQG8H7vLQOz5-YnFYQw71PA&t=6902263567496904009&guest
wallpaper Best Draw Graffiti Alphabets
eb3_nepa
08-14 04:16 PM
never though i could get so much experience with neurosis (mine and everyone else's) in a such a short time...guess i should thank USCIS- and apply for EB1 as a international expert :D:p
Paskal maybe you should call up USCIS NSC and ask them the names of all their Mail room clerks. Tell them ur calling on behalf of Homeland security!:p
Then call up UPS, USPS, DHL and Fedex to get the common times when the delivery trucks stopped by NSC to drop off applications and threaten to sue them if they dont give u exact details of number of applications dropped off with each delivery. Once again tell them its a matter of national security!!
Finally create a POLL of Delivery Times v/s Mail room clerk and combine all threads. ;)
Paskal maybe you should call up USCIS NSC and ask them the names of all their Mail room clerks. Tell them ur calling on behalf of Homeland security!:p
Then call up UPS, USPS, DHL and Fedex to get the common times when the delivery trucks stopped by NSC to drop off applications and threaten to sue them if they dont give u exact details of number of applications dropped off with each delivery. Once again tell them its a matter of national security!!
Finally create a POLL of Delivery Times v/s Mail room clerk and combine all threads. ;)
FredG
March 3rd, 2004, 05:39 PM
I like the composition just the way it is.
Fred
Fred
2011 how to draw graffiti letters

TUnlimited
09-15 12:38 AM
I stop worrying about it and finally got all the receipt notice.
Is there menthal link between USCIS actions and their Clients?:D
Sort of if you do worry about things, they intentionally make it difficult for you, and if you drop it, they think - Well, this fella does not seem to worry about thing, let's make him happy!
Is there menthal link between USCIS actions and their Clients?:D
Sort of if you do worry about things, they intentionally make it difficult for you, and if you drop it, they think - Well, this fella does not seem to worry about thing, let's make him happy!
more...

a_yaja
08-07 09:30 AM
I was curious to know if LC/140/485 will be processed simultaneously or if they will be processed one after the other. If latter, what might be the approx time taken in NSC for LC and 140. I understand that it's difficult to predict the time for 485.
Your LC will not be processed. It has already been processed and approved. Only your I-140 will be processed and if approvable, then it will be approved. Depending on your priority date, your I-140 and I-485 may be processed at the same time and approved at the same time.
This is how I understand Substitute Labor will be processed for I-140. I may be wrong.
Your LC will not be processed. It has already been processed and approved. Only your I-140 will be processed and if approvable, then it will be approved. Depending on your priority date, your I-140 and I-485 may be processed at the same time and approved at the same time.
This is how I understand Substitute Labor will be processed for I-140. I may be wrong.
pappu
09-01 09:52 AM
You need to connect with company A and get your documents to prove 2 year experience.
There are 2 important aspects of I140 where applications get RFE or denials.- Qualifications of applicant and Ability to Pay.
It is good that you do not have any stake in the company and do not have any family relationship with the owner.You need to understand what are the reasons for such RFE since you know your case better and accordingly prepare a response.
If you show 2 year experience you will be covered as per your RFE.
For ability to pay, you will need to post the company B turnover, number of employees, profit, liabilities, VC funding if any... there is a lot here that one needs to know to file a proper A2P response. It can be done. You need to talk to your company, Talk to a good lawyer and a CPA if needed.
now looking at your RFE, you may also want to find out the past history of your company (any past RFEs, denials, any labor subs [yes labor subs are important now to know.]).
You definitely need a good attorney. Yours is a big RFE and forums cannot give you answers. None of us are lawyers so we cannot give you advice. Our views are based on our own reading and experience on forums. You do not want to take chances with an important RFE. It is not difficult to handle. I have seen much difficult RFEs. Good luck.
There are 2 important aspects of I140 where applications get RFE or denials.- Qualifications of applicant and Ability to Pay.
It is good that you do not have any stake in the company and do not have any family relationship with the owner.You need to understand what are the reasons for such RFE since you know your case better and accordingly prepare a response.
If you show 2 year experience you will be covered as per your RFE.
For ability to pay, you will need to post the company B turnover, number of employees, profit, liabilities, VC funding if any... there is a lot here that one needs to know to file a proper A2P response. It can be done. You need to talk to your company, Talk to a good lawyer and a CPA if needed.
now looking at your RFE, you may also want to find out the past history of your company (any past RFEs, denials, any labor subs [yes labor subs are important now to know.]).
You definitely need a good attorney. Yours is a big RFE and forums cannot give you answers. None of us are lawyers so we cannot give you advice. Our views are based on our own reading and experience on forums. You do not want to take chances with an important RFE. It is not difficult to handle. I have seen much difficult RFEs. Good luck.
more...
anilsal
06-29 04:10 PM
My passport is filled with various schengen visas.
I take the insurance from Travelex. It costs around $25 for one person.
I once had an issue where one of the connecting flights was missed because the previous flight got delayed due to technical issues and since I booked from different travel agents, I had to shell out $300 bucks.
I called Travelex to get the details about refund. They sent me a form. After that I procrastinated. Travelex kept sending me reminders that I have not sent the filled form (really, which insurance company wants to remind users about claims?).
I sent the form and my refund came back within a week.
I like Travelex insurance because it takes 10 minutes online and I expense it as part of my biz trips.
I really really would like to see Europe issue longer duration visas. Their Schengen visa is plain ridiculous.
By the way, I just came back from Europe yesterday.
Many countries in Europe have free healthcare. So it is not really an issue to get healthcare. The insurance helps you when you have to be transported back or such in very very unfortunate cases.
I take the insurance from Travelex. It costs around $25 for one person.
I once had an issue where one of the connecting flights was missed because the previous flight got delayed due to technical issues and since I booked from different travel agents, I had to shell out $300 bucks.
I called Travelex to get the details about refund. They sent me a form. After that I procrastinated. Travelex kept sending me reminders that I have not sent the filled form (really, which insurance company wants to remind users about claims?).
I sent the form and my refund came back within a week.
I like Travelex insurance because it takes 10 minutes online and I expense it as part of my biz trips.
I really really would like to see Europe issue longer duration visas. Their Schengen visa is plain ridiculous.
By the way, I just came back from Europe yesterday.
Many countries in Europe have free healthcare. So it is not really an issue to get healthcare. The insurance helps you when you have to be transported back or such in very very unfortunate cases.
2010 how to draw graffiti letters

roseball
01-18 01:34 PM
If "if you re-enter US before your extension is valid" is not the case then following is my experience.
Once you get the new H1 visa stamped, the old visa is "cancelled without prejudice" by the consulate. The consulate puts a stamp to that effect on your old visa in the passport. I don't see how an IO would consider the old H1 Valid at that point. I have gone through similar scenario once.
You are right, I stand corrected. I was referring to the scenario when trying to re-enter on the current VISA stamp without getting a new VISA stamp and expecting to get an I-94 till the validity of the approved extension.
Once you get the new H1 visa stamped, the old visa is "cancelled without prejudice" by the consulate. The consulate puts a stamp to that effect on your old visa in the passport. I don't see how an IO would consider the old H1 Valid at that point. I have gone through similar scenario once.
You are right, I stand corrected. I was referring to the scenario when trying to re-enter on the current VISA stamp without getting a new VISA stamp and expecting to get an I-94 till the validity of the approved extension.
more...

njdude26
07-03 09:52 AM
Can a Canadian Citizen work in the USA without a visa ? How easy is that ?
If you are going to stay 2 yrs in Canada, you might as well spend 1 more yr and become a Canadian citizen.
I actually have a similar question. I am in the exact same situation. The question is that in this case if you have an H1 stamped in your passport, is it ok to travel to US on that H1 ? or would you need a B2 tourist visa to travel ?
I am asking since technically you are employed by same employer but you are getting paid by Candian payroll not US Payroll.
If you are going to stay 2 yrs in Canada, you might as well spend 1 more yr and become a Canadian citizen.
I actually have a similar question. I am in the exact same situation. The question is that in this case if you have an H1 stamped in your passport, is it ok to travel to US on that H1 ? or would you need a B2 tourist visa to travel ?
I am asking since technically you are employed by same employer but you are getting paid by Candian payroll not US Payroll.
hair How to Draw Graffiti Art ?
rbritt1268
December 21st, 2007, 08:48 AM
Thanks for this Jason. I've often wondered why Olympus and Pentax haven't stepped up and gotten in the dslr market with the other big boys. My first camera was a Pentax K1000 (which I still have) and it was great. When I first decided to get into the dslr game myself I was disappointed to find so few choices of manufacturers.
It's good to see Olympus getting in the game. They've always had a solid product and I'm sure they will work out their design flaws.
It's good to see Olympus getting in the game. They've always had a solid product and I'm sure they will work out their design flaws.