Thursday, June 9, 2011

hairstyle ideas for short hair

images Best Bridal Hairstyle Ideas hairstyle ideas for short hair. Glam Short Pixie Haircut Ideas
  • Glam Short Pixie Haircut Ideas



  • uma001
    05-24 10:29 AM
    Honestly how many points we score really does not matter if the visa country cap is too low. Most of us, coming from India, China etc. score almost the same points and getting TOEFL is a piece of cake if you need to improve your points.

    It's pointless to break our heads calculating these points, everything is in limbo right now and the only best advise for new GC aspirants especially those coming from retrogressed countries is "Get your priority date locked by applying LC under the old system".


    Thanks Sravani





    wallpaper Glam Short Pixie Haircut Ideas hairstyle ideas for short hair. Hot modern short hairstyles
  • Hot modern short hairstyles



  • h_shaik
    08-08 04:18 PM
    You are correct. There shuld be a job offer from sponsoring company at the time of applying for AOS. I guess the question is what if the person is not working at all ( No pay stubs from any company ). In this case the candidate will be out of status? There might be cases where people might come on bench or not having a project etc...

    Can you direct me to the link you just mentioned for pay stub requirment for at least 180 days after filing AOS?

    I think the requirement is there should be a job offer at the time of filing of AOS. Here's an extract from a law firm:

    " If you are able to file the adjustment of status, there does need to be a valid job offer underlying the case at the time of the filing. You do not have to be working for the employer full time, but there does have to be a valid job offer for the position described in the labor certification".





    hairstyle ideas for short hair. within long hair ideas.
  • within long hair ideas.



  • AB1275
    12-12 11:29 AM
    My PERM was applied in Nov 2007 and 140 in early- mid 2008.
    It was applied under EB2 category (Masters Degree). Currently, I'm on the 5th yr of my H1. My 6th year starts in Feb 2009.


    Had received an RFE to which we responded but it still got denied. The main reason being the company has a loss and the books are not audited.

    My lawyer suggested that we appeal the deinal and start a new PERM in EB3 category.

    Are these my only option to make sure I can renew my H1 after the 6th year? Any suggestions?

    I'm confused and scared at the same time. Not sure what to do..
    please suggest me all the options available to me.

    Thanks!





    2011 Hot modern short hairstyles hairstyle ideas for short hair. Valentine Day Hairstyle Ideas
  • Valentine Day Hairstyle Ideas



  • GC_1000Watt
    03-18 02:34 PM
    No, not legally. You cannot base the 485 on a job offer that no longer exists. If there is a chance that Co. A will rehire you in the same position, and they will provide a letter saying that, you could file. However, there really must be an intention to be in that position when the 485 is approved or you are committing fraud.


    See previous answer.


    See previous answer.

    Thank you for your previous answer. You mentioned that he can't file 485 legally in the scenario explained above. Is it illegal because he was laid off and not working anymore for the employer A? I believe as long as company A is interested in offering him the future position, he can file 'legally' with the job offer letter. Please correct me if I am wrong.



    more...


    hairstyle ideas for short hair. Short Hair Cut Ideas Short
  • Short Hair Cut Ideas Short



  • mrdelhiite
    07-13 08:29 AM
    and marry a celebraty

    or work hard and support IV :)
    -M
    PS: good things come to those who wait





    hairstyle ideas for short hair. Short hair styles: hairstyle
  • Short hair styles: hairstyle



  • malibuguy007
    02-06 05:38 PM
    I don't know where you are but as far as California is concerned, most non-compete clauses are not enforceable.



    more...


    hairstyle ideas for short hair. their short hair cut will
  • their short hair cut will



  • lalithkx
    06-06 05:52 PM
    Job should be same or similar responsibilities and salary





    2010 within long hair ideas. hairstyle ideas for short hair. Best Bridal Hairstyle Ideas
  • Best Bridal Hairstyle Ideas



  • veni001
    05-13 04:04 PM
    I have my company�s lawyer that I have to use but he is not experienced with this. My company wouldn�t be happy if I suggest switching to another lawyer so I need to control this myself.


    Actually what I realized out of my experience with GC processing � it�s better to be involved into this process as much as possible.

    As per DOL employee should not be involved with this process period.:(



    more...


    hairstyle ideas for short hair. hairstyle ideas for short hair. This haircut also gives
  • hairstyle ideas for short hair. This haircut also gives



  • kurtz_wolfgang
    08-15 12:27 PM
    Please Help Gurus....:confused::confused::confused:





    hair Valentine Day Hairstyle Ideas hairstyle ideas for short hair. 10 Wedding Hairstyle Ideas For
  • 10 Wedding Hairstyle Ideas For



  • raysaikat
    05-24 05:43 PM
    ... My husband applied for GC and I have dependent EAD till Oct 2010 but then he moved out of USA last year ...

    One point to add: If your husband did not get AP before going out and/or stayed outside for too long and/or did not file taxes in US, etc., then it is possible that he has abandoned his GC application, in which case the dependent's EAD also becomes invalid.



    more...


    hairstyle ideas for short hair. celebrity hairstyles, hair
  • celebrity hairstyles, hair



  • maacho
    02-13 01:47 PM
    H1B or not to Be is the question ?

    join IV for the answers ;)





    hot Short Hair Cut Ideas Short hairstyle ideas for short hair. It can be long or short hair,
  • It can be long or short hair,



  • tikka
    07-05 11:32 AM
    PLEASE DIGG

    http://digg.com/politics/Reversal_Frustrates_Green_Card_Applicants



    more...


    house Blonde Haircut Ideas for Short hairstyle ideas for short hair. 2009 Hair tips for long
  • 2009 Hair tips for long



  • axp817
    07-05 11:31 AM
    Can these 200 please contribute to the agenda laid out by IV, instead?

    thanks,





    tattoo Short hair styles: hairstyle hairstyle ideas for short hair. long short hair style
  • long short hair style



  • HereIComeGC
    03-26 02:54 PM
    That I agree, I should say it was some what an exaggeration when I said I could predict NASDAQ ...

    But son't you guys think that this uncertainty also adds to the excitement of life here for us? Don't get me wrong ... just sharing a perspective here! Even I want my GC as desperately as any of us :)

    I agree. Sometimes I think I will be a little bit sad when I receive the green card because I would miss this daily excitments! As the saying goes "Its the Journey that matters, not the destination"



    more...


    pictures their short hair cut will hairstyle ideas for short hair. short hair styles for fine
  • short hair styles for fine



  • sounakc
    07-29 01:39 PM
    ^^^^^





    dresses It can be long or short hair, hairstyle ideas for short hair. Short hair styles 2011:
  • Short hair styles 2011:



  • sanprabhu
    01-30 09:24 AM
    Don't go by Online status message in USCIS website. It is a bull and often flat out incorrect.



    more...


    makeup hairstyle ideas for short hair. This haircut also gives hairstyle ideas for short hair. Blonde Haircut Ideas for Short
  • Blonde Haircut Ideas for Short



  • cableching
    07-18 06:14 PM
    USCIS Looks at I-94 you entered on the I-485 application.
    You must enter the latest I-94 number on the I-485, which is the one you get when you enter US on Aug 15th.

    That's the basis for them to track your status in US.





    girlfriend long short hair style hairstyle ideas for short hair. Cool Short Hairstyles Ideas
  • Cool Short Hairstyles Ideas



  • bingl
    04-16 11:02 AM
    thanks weaseley ....
    We are in Kansas....I did show the 485 receipt ....they said 'its just a receipt' not an approval....and so they can't use that. I'll try calling USCIS for the letter. I hope it works since I don't want to waste money on an EAD which I am not gonna use.





    hairstyles celebrity hairstyles, hair hairstyle ideas for short hair. Short Hair Ideas -A lot of
  • Short Hair Ideas -A lot of



  • fromnaija
    12-03 04:09 PM
    With due respect to Prashanthi, I don't think the OP aged out of his I-485. Since his parent submitted their and his I-485 in 2007 (that is before he turned 21), his application is protected under CSPA. In fact with respect to EB, once the I-485 is submitted and then the PD retrogresses, the child's age is locked in and the application will be approved whenever the PD becomes current again.

    See page 3 of this document:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/CSPA2_pub.pdf


    Visa Availability Date Regression
    If a visa availability date regresses, and an alien has already filed a Form I-485 based on an approved Form I-130 or Form I-140, the Service should retain the Form I-485 and note the visa availability date at the time the Form I-485 was filed. Once the visa number again becomes available for that preference category, determine whether the beneficiary is a “child” using the visa availability date marked on the Form I-485. If, however, an alien has not filed a Form I-485 prior to the visa availability date regressing, and then files a Form I-485 when the visa availability date again becomes current, the alien’s “age” should be determined using the subsequent visa availability date.


    It's risky for the OP to go out of the US while his application is pending. However, it can be done if he has advance parole. He will have to return each year to renew his AP. If this is a risk you are willing to take, you could go but be aware of this.





    Mayday
    04-03 07:21 PM
    You may be rejected to re-enter, as well as you may have your green card application declined based on this unlawful presence.

    You should leave the USA on or before the date on your I-94 or have I-94 extended. Actually your employer must have done that.

    Border patrol officer was at mistake to stamp that date on I-94 in the first place, but you should be aware of this and notify your employer so they could take action. Actually, I believe, you could get a new I-94 right away.

    You need another lawyer on this issue if you are really concerned about filing green card application in the future. 3 years bar may not be that bad actually to make your green card happen sooner.

    I would look into a possibility of complaint about border patrol officer improper posting however I am not sure if it may help.





    CaliGC
    06-15 04:31 PM
    see the reply
    Any reason why your case was transferred to local office? Our PD is becoming current on July 1st do you recommend me taking an appointment and visiting the local office? please suggest.

    Also, please elobrate the interview information you had, and what you carried for the interview.

    TIA.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment