Thursday, June 9, 2011

elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01

images corazones de amor fotos. corazones de amor. unos; corazones de amor. unos elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. mensagens de amor. mensagens de amor para; mensagens de amor para
  • mensagens de amor. mensagens de amor para; mensagens de amor para



  • thamizhan
    07-18 10:33 AM
    My attorney just confirmed that my application sent to USCIS on July-2, received by them on July-2 @ 9:02 AM is not returned.

    This means they are accepting it.

    My case was sent to Nebraska Service center.





    wallpaper mensagens de amor. mensagens de amor para; mensagens de amor para elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. corazones de amor fotos
  • corazones de amor fotos



  • allen_1974
    01-21 11:23 AM
    I think you have maintained a legal status thru the transfer from A to B. So in my view your are fine even though there is a gap in terms of Pay stub for some days. But your status is legal.

    So dont worry.

    :)





    elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. corazones de amor fotos. corazones de amor; corazones de amor
  • corazones de amor fotos. corazones de amor; corazones de amor



  • ashkam
    06-25 01:02 PM
    I see what you are saying now, you were paid retroactively this year for work done last year. Since that pay will be reflected in this year's W2, you should be fine with the IRS. I am not sure how this will square up with the USCIS though. Talking to a good immigration attorney is a good idea.





    2011 corazones de amor fotos elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos.
  • mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos.



  • Leo07
    05-21 05:18 PM
    'American Nava Nirman Sena' Ticket---LOL:)
    July 2009
    July 2010
    July 2011
    July 2012...or

    By the way things are moving backwards, We will be awarded GC posthumously in a Rose Garden Ceremony by the President (who will be my son since he was born here and eligible to be come President. He will be contesting elections in 2060 under 'American Nava Nirman Sena' Ticket).



    more...


    elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. mensajes de amor cortos. poemas de amor cortos. poemas de amor cortos.
  • mensajes de amor cortos. poemas de amor cortos. poemas de amor cortos.



  • shortchanged
    08-03 10:25 PM
    I understand everyone is anxious but this is simple language. I am sure you can 'decipher' it
    It means you have become an "undocumented or illegal", and you have to learn English and you are qualified for a Z visa :rolleyes: :D
    Forget about your I-140; just focus on I-485. I-140 seems to be a foregone conclusion.
    Enjoy your weekend man...............





    elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos; mensajes de amor cortos
  • mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos; mensajes de amor cortos



  • kumar1
    12-27 12:02 PM
    I would say, you will be unemployed during that search period.
    what if i want to join a company(like Teksystems,GCI,etc,...) on an hourly basis on their W2.What will be my status when an assignment is over and i have to search for another project.



    more...


    elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. corazones de amor fotos. fotos de corazones de amor
  • corazones de amor fotos. fotos de corazones de amor



  • Refugee_New
    04-08 11:58 AM
    I called the TSC IO a few times and finally it got cleared. Yes my PD is current and I wish the case gets assigned to some one soon.

    These IO's knows nothing and they talk all bullshit. They keep on changing the story whenever you call them. Thats what happened in my case.

    In Feb '08 my NC was pending
    Mid Feb' 08 NC cleared
    March 1st, NC pending
    March 15, NC cleard and good to go
    March 26, NC pending and waiting to be assigned to officer
    April4th, NC pending and still waiting to go to an officer.





    2010 corazones de amor fotos. corazones de amor; corazones de amor elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. corazones de amor fotos. corazones de amor. unos; corazones de amor. unos
  • corazones de amor fotos. corazones de amor. unos; corazones de amor. unos



  • HOPE_GC_SOON
    07-17 12:48 PM
    Its too much of waste of a time, on this thread, and misleading all the time, llooking for some interesting news, like processing times.

    Guys: Can we stop this somehow, and DO Focuson other major news.

    Thanks



    Admin should have closed this thread by now.

    Thanks.



    more...


    elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos.
  • mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos.



  • JunRN
    11-05 04:31 PM
    Can we discuss something about "Follow-to-join" and what it is all about? That is one thing I don't understand.

    Thanks!





    hair mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos. elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos.
  • mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos.



  • sbmallik
    05-15 03:57 PM
    I am planning to file Labor under EB2. Below is my education detail.

    3 years Bachelor Degree i.e. B.Com.
    2 years MBA(Information Technology)
    10 years pure IT experience in Java, Oracle
    5 Professional Certification from Sun Microsystem,Oracle and IBM

    Based on these education background will I have problem with EB2 labor and I-140 approval?

    Please suggest.


    FYI - EB2 category literally means either US Masters or US Bachelors + 5 years of progressive experience. In your case it is imperative to prove that 3 year B.Com together with 2 year MBA yields a U.S. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Moreover, the education and work experience should match.



    more...


    elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. corazones de amor fotos. corazones de amor gratis; corazones de amor gratis
  • corazones de amor fotos. corazones de amor gratis; corazones de amor gratis



  • srini1976
    07-17 10:59 AM
    Please change the title of the thread.
    It is misleading.





    hot mensajes de amor cortos. poemas de amor cortos. poemas de amor cortos. elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. mensajes de amor cortos. poemas de amor cortos. amor
  • mensajes de amor cortos. poemas de amor cortos. amor



  • jojet
    09-28 09:25 PM
    i am in the same boat.aos application reached nebraska july 2nd.checks not cashed.not in the system.clueless.



    more...


    house corazones de amor fotos. fotos de corazones de amor elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor y amistad
  • mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor y amistad



  • Iamthejuggler
    01-22 04:36 AM
    Any chance of getting a descriptive sentence next to the entries? I don't think people will realise that they can use the mouse to rotate the camera in mine without one unless they luck into it.





    tattoo mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos; mensajes de amor cortos elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes
  • mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes



  • pasagc
    07-31 07:03 PM
    I am going to file my EAD by my self. My I-485/AP was filed my my laywer on 11th july. I



    more...


    pictures corazones de amor fotos. fotos de corazones de amor elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos; mensajes de amor cortos
  • mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos; mensajes de amor cortos



  • pasupuleti
    05-11 01:36 PM
    Good Job:). I heard your conversation. Thanks for making our case.





    dresses mensajes de amor cortos. poemas de amor cortos. amor elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes
  • mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes



  • Appu
    09-11 01:10 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/USCISToday_Sep_06.pdf

    According to the illustrious director of uscis, Mr Emilio Gonzalez, the backlog reduction centers have made rapid progress. In feb 2004, form i140 took 11 months to clear, but as of july 2006, there are zero, i repeat 0 backlogs. It is awesome that he is focusing on the positive, but I would also like to know is how many hundreds of thousands are waiting for their first stage labor to clear.

    Ha! If that is so, how come their own friggin website shows a 6 month backlog:

    https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska



    more...


    makeup mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes de amor cortos. elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. corazones de amor fotos. fotos de corazones de amor
  • corazones de amor fotos. fotos de corazones de amor



  • new_horizon
    08-27 09:30 AM
    Thanks guys for response...
    so basically in short....
    I can aply for visitors visa an visit cananda while my PR is in proceess right..??

    You can visit Canada when your PR is pending, provided you have a valid visitor visa. They'll issue you a visitor visa even though your PR App is pending.
    However once your PR app. is approved, you can only apply for a immigrant visa, and get into Canada as a Landed immigrant. From posts from another thread what I understand is you can return to US soon after you land in Canada as a Landed immigrant. Hope this clarifies.





    girlfriend mensajes de amor cortos. mensajes elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. amor
  • amor



  • koppula09
    01-04 02:20 PM
    Thanks for replying to my message. Even if she leaves the country, she has no H1 or H4 visa stamping to come back. Her COS(H4 to H1B) is applied in Aug 2006 and it was expired in Oct 2006 and we didn't knew that we have to apply for H4 side-by-side. Bcoz of this situation, she has neither of the status. Even if we want to apply H4, her H4 is already expired in Aug 2006 and I am not sure if we can apply for H4 now. Can we apply for H4 now...??

    Regards,
    -- Venkat





    hairstyles corazones de amor fotos. corazones de amor gratis; corazones de amor gratis elizabeth gutierrez amor comprado_01. amor tattoo designs. mi amor tattoo designs
  • amor tattoo designs. mi amor tattoo designs



  • thomachan72
    09-19 08:32 AM
    i had interview at mumbai consulate on friday morning 9.30.

    EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...


    the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
    she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
    and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
    she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."



    here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....

    WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

    will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?

    expert any advise?
    i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?

    Sorry to hear this. It seems to be a real unfortunate thing to happen. Hope the lady was just having an emotional issue and doesn't act upon that. I would anyway wait till Monday and contact the VFS again. Hope for the best.





    bbct
    02-11 09:17 PM
    A good article supporting a sensible plan.

    One minor correction however.

    "Suppose half of these persons wish to purchase a home. If they were permitted to make a 20 percent down payment on a private home (and the average cost of a home in the U.S. today is approximately $200,000), this would result in a net financial gain of $1.6 billion immediately for American banks, not to mention improving the dismal real estate market in many areas of the country."

    The figure quoted as 1.6 billion actually comes out to 16 Billion dollars if you do the math explained.

    There was a contact number to the right on this article
    http://www.thedegreepeople.com/press-releases/a-proposed-solution-to-the-american-mortgage-crisis/

    I called them and asked if they can correct the number to $16 billion. Hopefully they will do it!





    Lasantha
    07-31 07:28 AM
    For evaluations try Sheila Danzig at http://www.thedegreepeople.com/

    From personal experience I know she is well qulaified for this kind of evaluations. She gives you a very comprehensive evaluation. I can honestly say that I have my GC now because of her. I have been recommending her ever since.

    Hello,

    I just received RFE for I-140.
    I-140 Details:
    I have applied I-140 under EB2 India.
    I have BS(3 years) with computer science & MCA(MS 3 years) in computer science. So total 6 years of education in computer science(3 yrs BS + 3 yrs MS).
    Also I have 1.5 years(18 months) of experience after completing my MS. I have submitted my experience letter at the time of filling labor But USCIS didn't ask anything regarding experience.

    In labor(PERM) we mentioned Masters required
    & Major field of study is Computers.

    Do I qualify for EB2?? Plz let me know.

    RFE details:
    1) Degree evaluation(what's the procedure?)
    &
    2) They want most recent W2 for 2007.

    In 2007(W2) I got paid $59K(gross) & in LCA(H1B) prevailing wage mentioned is $55k.

    In labor(PERM) prevailing wage mentioned is $63K & offered wage mentioned is $65K.

    Difference between W2 & Prevailing wage in labor(PERM) is $4000($63K - $59K).
    Difference between W2 & Offered wage in labor(PERM) is $6000($65K - $59K).
    Is this a serious problem???

    My labor already got approved.
    My company is financially very good.

    Now which wage USCIS consider or match with W2??

    I will really appreciate your response.

    Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment