Thursday, June 9, 2011

cute tattoo quotes about life

images back tattoo quotes. short love cute tattoo quotes about life. tattoo quotes about life and
  • tattoo quotes about life and



  • laborinbacklog
    09-29 09:03 AM
    We have taken indian jewellary with us when we travelled to India. I dont think it is a problem and you dont have to declare it in customs. I think if you are carrying cold in the form on coins or bars, you will have to pay customs. I dont remember but it says in the customs form that personal jewellary need not be mentioned. I would check the india's customs website.





    wallpaper tattoo quotes about life and cute tattoo quotes about life. tattoo ideas quotes
  • tattoo ideas quotes



  • nashim
    05-19 11:53 AM
    Hi,
    Can some body please let me know exactly what documents need to be send after e-filing for EAD renewal.

    Following points are mentioned in the e-filing confirmation Receipts:

    1) DO attached one copy of this Confirmation Receipts
    2) DO keep the extra copy of confirmation receipt for your record.
    3) DO NOT send a copy of your e- filing application
    4) DO NOT include any applications or fee
    5) DO NOT mail photos or copies of identification

    I did NOT find any where like we need to send, passport copy, drive license copy, photo.





    cute tattoo quotes about life. tattoo quotes and sayings
  • tattoo quotes and sayings



  • jkmc
    02-15 05:03 PM
    Hi everyone.

    i entered usa on j-1 visa. it expired on october 1, 2007. i got married a little before that - in the first week of september.
    in november i filed i-130, i-485 together with AP and EAD. a week ago i received my AP and EAD. as i planned a trip to Europe for 3 weeks to see my parents - my wife consulted a lawyer (a friend of a friend). the lawyer said that i should not leave the country since i have been out of status since october 1st and it is now dangerously close to 6 months and if i leave i can get a 3 year bar and will not be admitted back. my i-130 and i-485 are still pending. my j-1 does not have 2 year rule.

    PS. i did use search and didn't find a similar situation. my wife is freaked and i just wanted to hear second opinion from others.
    will be very grateful.
    thank you.

    HI Surge
    As far as i have understood , if you have filed your I485 before expiry of your I-94 then you are legal in the country and you can use your AP to travel.





    2011 tattoo ideas quotes cute tattoo quotes about life. Tattoo quotes about life
  • Tattoo quotes about life



  • deardar
    09-14 03:41 PM
    i meant the quality was like, that perhaps my computer is messing it up



    more...


    cute tattoo quotes about life. cute life quotes to live by.
  • cute life quotes to live by.



  • indyanguy
    12-19 06:13 PM
    Husband + Wife - 1 Application

    Wife - Seperate Appln. ( Will do follow to join incase by chance the first one gets stuck

    Can you explain how "follow to join" works? Thanks





    cute tattoo quotes about life. life tattoo quotes for girls.
  • life tattoo quotes for girls.



  • shreekhand
    07-29 11:23 AM
    Nowhere did I say I am not sure. In fact I am as sure as it can get :)

    The original poster is talking about adjusting status to F-1 but not already being on F-1. Understand that difference here.

    For FYI: If one is already on F-1 and applies for I-485 he/she is no longer on F-1 for all practical purposes but in a "period of stay as authorized by the attorney general". In such a case he/she can anyways use a EAD but have to have an AP while re-entering and continue studying as usual.

    Note that F-1 and applied for I-485 is a highly debatable topic amongst the legal fraternity.

    If you are not sure, don't give untrue info!! His F1 will be unaffected until and when he starts using EAD. He will not be able to re-enter on F1, but as long as he does not use EAD he can maintain this status. To re-enter he will need to use AP and at that point he is no longer in F1.

    Also, once you file I485, there is no problem going to school as long as he maintains the job he was originally sponsored for.



    more...


    cute tattoo quotes about life. Love Quotes Life Quotes Funny
  • Love Quotes Life Quotes Funny



  • bharat2008
    10-19 11:20 PM
    Hi ,
    Ask your future employer to apply new H1B with consular processing(no change of status).
    Wait till you get the H1B approval ,book an appointment at US consulate(preferably home country)and get stamping.As everyone mentioned you cannot work till you get I-797 and get stamping.





    2010 tattoo quotes and sayings cute tattoo quotes about life. back tattoo quotes. short love
  • back tattoo quotes. short love



  • Cataphract
    02-20 10:47 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/media/Flyer_Formated.pdf


    Thanks for the flyer link - that takes out any excuse from anybody who is still on the fringe.



    more...


    cute tattoo quotes about life. tattoo quotes and sayings
  • tattoo quotes and sayings



  • raysaikat
    05-25 01:50 PM
    Thank you for your reply! He has been out for 9 months now but visited in between. He used H4 to come back and did not get new AP. We did file taxes. How do I know if the application is still valid and it's okay to use EAD?

    Whether or not he has abandoned his green card application depends on many factors. Did he apply for AP before traveling and was it approved? Did he reenter with AP? Did he file tax return as resident or non-resident?

    Anyway, your problem is too specific for a forum. You need to speak with an immigration lawyer.





    hair Tattoo quotes about life cute tattoo quotes about life. reposnason: cute tattoo quotes
  • reposnason: cute tattoo quotes



  • anandrajesh
    09-21 04:52 PM
    Point 2 in ur post is in the agenda. Ability to File 140/485 even if the dates are not current. Looks like this will be the least controversial of all things we can ask for, but will solve majority of our issues. This one thing doesnt ask for any EB numbers increase, doesnt look for H1 B increase and doesnt ask for anything that will have our opposition groups jumping up and down



    more...


    cute tattoo quotes about life. Life Quotes For Girls To Live
  • Life Quotes For Girls To Live



  • bostonian28
    12-10 12:16 PM
    Please look at the below links, it says that one can move jobs after 180 days even without 140 being approved.


    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_yatmay.html


    Any comments / suggestions ?





    hot cute life quotes to live by. cute tattoo quotes about life. star tattoos with quotes.
  • star tattoos with quotes.



  • Munna Bhai
    07-12 12:08 PM
    This is really news to me. I thought once you switch to H4 from H1, your H1 is gone. To come back on H1, you have to re-apply which will be subjected to cap.

    Are you sure on this? If this is true, this can be really helpful for some folks.


    yes, it is true and it will not only help some folks, it will help lot of people on H1b and if you can find more information by contacting attorney, please share with everyone.

    I am trying to get as much as possible info. regarding this issue.

    Thanks,
    -M



    more...


    house cute tattoo quotes for girls. tattoo quotes on girls. tattoo cute tattoo quotes about life. cute tattoo quotes for girls
  • cute tattoo quotes for girls



  • rvurady14
    02-11 01:40 PM
    My I 140 got approved in 2006. And my lawyer got approval notice. He also gave me copy of it. I just registered my I 140 case number on USCIS site. I was stunned to find out the status that
    Current Status: Notice Returned as Undeliverable.

    On September 19, 2006, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.

    I immediately contacted my lawyer. He said that Since He have original approved copy of I140 , I should not worry about it.

    I tried even contacting IO. But IO told me that regarding I140 only employer or attorney can call to discuss further. She didn't give me any answers.

    Gurus what you think?




    Sagar,

    I have the same issue and mine got approved on Sep 10. I contacted my attorney and he told me the same answer as your Lawyer.

    Did you use AC21 or still with the same Employer?

    I am planning to use AC21 but because of this issue I'm kind of hesitate to do so.





    tattoo life tattoo quotes for girls. cute tattoo quotes about life. cute tattoo quotes for girls
  • cute tattoo quotes for girls



  • indigokiwi
    04-15 12:06 PM
    Thanks coolngood4u80 and Shanmugnathan ....these are great ideas..can you also please post the Facebook link to 485 filing campaign on this thread??

    Here is the Facebook link (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Immigration-Voice-Grass-roots-Campaigns/150562351660693?v=info)
    (Or search for "Immigration Voice Grassroots Campaigns and the community
    will show up on the search list).



    more...


    pictures Love Quotes Life Quotes Funny cute tattoo quotes about life. tattoo quotes for girls on
  • tattoo quotes for girls on



  • perm2gc
    07-27 03:11 PM
    Hello Gurus,
    I am a first timer posting in this fantastic forum.
    I am in a very confusing situation wherein I need your help

    EB2 priority date: April 2007
    I 140 approved.
    I 94 expired in August 2010

    So, I applied for 7th year H-1B extension in February and I got a RFE with the query to prove that I am working at the client's place.
    I submitted all the documents except for the client's letter. Yesterday, I got a denial mail for which I dont know the exact reason.
    I am presuming its related to the client's letter.
    My lawyer said that we can open a MTR within 30 days.

    What are the options and todo list I have?
    1. I have a very good rapport with the client and I can get the client's letter.
    If I get it, how long will it take to approve my case?

    2. I am still working. Is it legal if I work as long as the appication is being processed.
    3. Once I get my EAD, will it matter if H-1B gets rejected?

    Please help me!

    1. MTR process takes one year.
    2.If you have EAD you can work,otherwise you cannot work.
    3.No unless your spouse also has no EAD.





    dresses star tattoos with quotes. cute tattoo quotes about life. boys. cute tattoo quotes
  • boys. cute tattoo quotes



  • REEF�
    06-06 06:10 PM
    Oh I see it :). Evil is over it and too much grass covers it up.



    more...


    makeup tattoo quotes and sayings cute tattoo quotes about life. cute tattoo quotes for girls. tattoo quotes on girls. tattoo
  • cute tattoo quotes for girls. tattoo quotes on girls. tattoo



  • anil_gc
    11-30 12:27 PM
    Since your PD is in 2006, It may be a mistake.
    This month I have seen many applicatiions with PD - EB2-India Jan-2003 to Jan 2004 are approved.
    If you see many other updates like "Card production ordered" "Welcome NEW permanent residents" in the coming days then it may be a real approval





    girlfriend cute tattoo quotes for girls cute tattoo quotes about life. cute tattoo quotes for girls. cute tattoo quotes for girls
  • cute tattoo quotes for girls. cute tattoo quotes for girls



  • dfwhunt
    05-22 11:54 AM
    Yes, if they can file their 485 after June10..there will be certainely some more movement of PDs...





    hairstyles Life Quotes For Girls To Live cute tattoo quotes about life. cute tattoo quotes for girls
  • cute tattoo quotes for girls



  • purplehazea
    05-02 02:04 PM
    Dude get a good attorney, I mean even if someone gives you advice here, we are just rookies!





    cbpds
    04-07 02:18 PM
    Hope the may bulletin is published by tommorow as Obama has threatened to veto any stop gap bill

    Obama vows to veto short-term bill - Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/7/senate-leader-reid-government-headed-shutdown/)





    HereIComeGC
    03-26 01:49 PM
    How did you come to this conclusion?

    From previous experiences, USCIS will work like crazy and use up all
    visa numbers for EB2. Like they did last September - approving 60000 or so appplications.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment