angelfire76
06-04 02:53 PM
A friend of mine who's an account manager with Wipro said that all their H1 extensions have received multiple RFEs, with the standard wording on each RFE (client contract details, no. of people working at that location, immigration status of the people working at that location, demonstrate that the job is a specialty occupation (H1Bs for janitors anybody? ) ), client letter (even if the H1B is for a project starting 2 months down the line with a valid SOW)
Looks like the adjudicating officers have a standard template which they issue to all non-product companies as RFE. It's plain harassment that's all foolishly thinking that if we drive the H1Bs out then automatically the companies will be forced to hire locally. What they don't understand is that the companies will offshore even more work, as already being done by hiring one GC guy to co-ordinate the rest of the team in India. :rolleyes:
Looks like the adjudicating officers have a standard template which they issue to all non-product companies as RFE. It's plain harassment that's all foolishly thinking that if we drive the H1Bs out then automatically the companies will be forced to hire locally. What they don't understand is that the companies will offshore even more work, as already being done by hiring one GC guy to co-ordinate the rest of the team in India. :rolleyes:
wallpaper Download – Blank T-Shirt
ras
08-01 08:07 PM
I guess people are willing to shell out few extra hundreds as long as it expedites the process. Anyway thousands are being spent on attorney's instead if all this money goes to USCIS, atelast things gets done faster. Ofcourse the string attached to this is that the money should be spent for improving process rather than fattening the pockets of few. I am also told that most of the fee money goes towards the Border security ( May be taking money from legal applicants to curb illegals)
sbmallik
04-03 04:46 PM
No, it's the usual 3 (or 6) months.
2011 lank t shirt template psd.
Michael chertoff
08-07 09:12 AM
Only one so far.. i hope next month there will be big forward movement.:)
more...
anjalihi
04-12 07:57 AM
I had started my GC process just a couple months before my 6th yr began. But I was able to complete the requirements for PERM and apply for my Labor Cert only after my 6th yr started. I was 45 days short of 365 days requirement. But I was able to recapture all my time that I had spent outside of US on vacations in last 5 yrs and make up for the 45 days shortage.
Do keep in mind that completing the requirements for PERM itself easily takes up 2 months + time for all the initial paper work.
For your situation, you are already 4-5 months into your 6th yr.... thats going to be very tough.
Do keep in mind that completing the requirements for PERM itself easily takes up 2 months + time for all the initial paper work.
For your situation, you are already 4-5 months into your 6th yr.... thats going to be very tough.
raydhan
01-03 02:46 PM
Hello friends:
I am also insterestred in joining the OK state chapter and start taking some action. I am a restrogression victim as probably you all are.
What to do?
Thnx...
Hi betoaguirre and other Oklahoma folks,
Please send me an email at raydhan@hotmail.com and I'll organize a conference call or meeting.
Thanks.
I am also insterestred in joining the OK state chapter and start taking some action. I am a restrogression victim as probably you all are.
What to do?
Thnx...
Hi betoaguirre and other Oklahoma folks,
Please send me an email at raydhan@hotmail.com and I'll organize a conference call or meeting.
Thanks.
more...
mrane1
05-16 03:05 AM
I got my GC last year auguest but her gc/485 status is stil pending. Is it even possible based on her case was dependent on me? What can I do abt it. Thanks.
I got my GC in 2007... Both me and my wifes PD was aug 03... After 2 infopass appointments and a 1000 letters to president, senators and their chaprasis we gave up. She was current for most of this period. Then last month the GC was in the mail... just like that. So based on my experience, just sit back and relax... If its your wifes desitny to get it then she will.. :D
And here is a big joke... During my second infopass the officer said my wifes application had no connecting primary and a derivative cannot be approved on its own. I told him that the primary (mine) was approved over a year back. He said they must have moved your application... I immediately pictured a govt office in India with milions of files stored in the shelves... Long story short he took a copy of my GC and my 485 notice and said it was very strange and that my wife would receive her GC in the next 2 weeks... Nothing obviously happened after that!
I got my GC in 2007... Both me and my wifes PD was aug 03... After 2 infopass appointments and a 1000 letters to president, senators and their chaprasis we gave up. She was current for most of this period. Then last month the GC was in the mail... just like that. So based on my experience, just sit back and relax... If its your wifes desitny to get it then she will.. :D
And here is a big joke... During my second infopass the officer said my wifes application had no connecting primary and a derivative cannot be approved on its own. I told him that the primary (mine) was approved over a year back. He said they must have moved your application... I immediately pictured a govt office in India with milions of files stored in the shelves... Long story short he took a copy of my GC and my 485 notice and said it was very strange and that my wife would receive her GC in the next 2 weeks... Nothing obviously happened after that!
2010 lank t shirt template psd.
ajkastar
07-27 01:32 PM
Hi,
We are in a peculiar situation regarding our FP. Did you take your FP taken? If so, did you get your file updated sometime after FP was completed? When you gave FP the last time, do you whether they had processed it before the approval?
We had to postpone our 2nd FP in May and gave our prints only in the end of June. I heard that such cases get into delays or problems. The first time over, our FPs were cleared in a week.
Your response will be appreciated. Thanks.
Thank you!
Yes I had my 1st fingerprints done in 2003 and 2nd in 2006. Status was updated for first but not for second firgerprints.
We are in a peculiar situation regarding our FP. Did you take your FP taken? If so, did you get your file updated sometime after FP was completed? When you gave FP the last time, do you whether they had processed it before the approval?
We had to postpone our 2nd FP in May and gave our prints only in the end of June. I heard that such cases get into delays or problems. The first time over, our FPs were cleared in a week.
Your response will be appreciated. Thanks.
Thank you!
Yes I had my 1st fingerprints done in 2003 and 2nd in 2006. Status was updated for first but not for second firgerprints.
more...
jayram123
08-13 02:19 PM
I filed on my own and I actually flew to Nebraska Svc Center and had it delivered through a messenger at 8.05 am. No updates so far. Checks have not been cashed. I haven't called USCIS since I did not want to burden them.
Your question has been answered numerous times already but to answer your question, if your lawyer filed the app on your behalf then he would get the notice (based on form G28). If not, you would get it.
Your question has been answered numerous times already but to answer your question, if your lawyer filed the app on your behalf then he would get the notice (based on form G28). If not, you would get it.
hair lank t shirt template psd. lank white t shirt template. lank white t shirt template. gooddeal. Apr 8, 01:07 PM. Apple should dump BB base on their quot;searchquot;
vipul_pandey
12-11 02:37 PM
iv heard that it's taking long for extensions. some people I know of are waiting for over 3-4 months - although for you it seem to have taken even longer. If i were you - I would get it upgraded to premium. My extension got filed under premium and I got my approval notice in 15 days (as usual).
more...
mirage
01-28 08:58 PM
I'm not sure about about the queston you asked here, but I was wondering you are EB-3(India) 2004, why is USCIS even reviewing your file ?
hot lank t shirt template psd. Blank T-Shirt Template
akred
08-10 07:41 PM
I was hired for a position that required Masters and I fortunately was in EB2, but a colleague of mine, who is doing the similar work, was put in EB3 because his manager created the position with a requirement of Bachelors. He had a Master's degree. Here employee suffered because of his manager's ignorance
Wouldn't say it is ignorance on the part of the manager. Ignorance is easily abated by the employee talking to the manager. Plus any good lawyer will ask the manager if a master's degree is required for the job before proceeding with recruitment.
More often there are other reasons such as ego issues ("I don't have a college degree so why does my report need a master's degree") or practical difficulties (necessity to raise the wage offered) that can cause an otherwise qualified person to be classified as EB3.
Wouldn't say it is ignorance on the part of the manager. Ignorance is easily abated by the employee talking to the manager. Plus any good lawyer will ask the manager if a master's degree is required for the job before proceeding with recruitment.
More often there are other reasons such as ego issues ("I don't have a college degree so why does my report need a master's degree") or practical difficulties (necessity to raise the wage offered) that can cause an otherwise qualified person to be classified as EB3.
more...
house lank t shirt template psd. on the t-shirt template,; on the t-shirt template,. fivepoint. Mar 3, 09:45 PM
sb724
07-31 04:14 PM
Hi All,
I am also in same situation.
No reply either from employer or attorney.
Calling them , sending emails but no response, getting frustation.
Last mondy employer told that my case get submit before last Friday.
But still now no confirmation from them that whether they filed or not?
Do not understanding how to deal this.
Please advise me.
I am also in same situation.
No reply either from employer or attorney.
Calling them , sending emails but no response, getting frustation.
Last mondy employer told that my case get submit before last Friday.
But still now no confirmation from them that whether they filed or not?
Do not understanding how to deal this.
Please advise me.
tattoo lank t shirt template psd.
bharani
08-11 09:51 AM
Eb2 -I
Pd 04/19/2006
Rd 08/13/2007
Nd 10/10/2007
Pd 04/19/2006
Rd 08/13/2007
Nd 10/10/2007
more...
pictures Blank T Shirt Template Psd.
coopheal
12-03 11:52 AM
Bump
dresses lank t shirt template psd. lank t shirt design template. black lank T-; lank t shirt design template. black lank T-shirt design. wnurse. Aug 10, 05:54 PM

met3259
07-18 04:40 PM
i was reading http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html just now,
and I know that each year only 140000 green card is allocated for EB category.
I have several question regarding this number/quota:
1. Does that number (140000) include the spouse/all dependents of applicant ? or just the main applicant ?
2. I keep hearing of this 7% cap for each country, what does that mean ?
does that mean each country only have maximum of 9800 (7% * 140000) green card each year ?? or is it depend on the number of citizen of the country (for example citizen in India is bigger than Japan, so India will get bigger quota)
thanks in advance :D
Let me guess - your PD (that is somthing we call a Priority Date -- the date you applied for LC (Labor Certification)) was YESTERDAY?????
and I know that each year only 140000 green card is allocated for EB category.
I have several question regarding this number/quota:
1. Does that number (140000) include the spouse/all dependents of applicant ? or just the main applicant ?
2. I keep hearing of this 7% cap for each country, what does that mean ?
does that mean each country only have maximum of 9800 (7% * 140000) green card each year ?? or is it depend on the number of citizen of the country (for example citizen in India is bigger than Japan, so India will get bigger quota)
thanks in advance :D
Let me guess - your PD (that is somthing we call a Priority Date -- the date you applied for LC (Labor Certification)) was YESTERDAY?????
more...
makeup lank t shirt template psd. lank t shirt template psd
kanyewest
04-22 10:16 AM
Thank you for your comments.
For the period, I was on valid H1, employed, and not paid by my employer - I have a WH4 complaint registered and an acknowledgement from DOL that they have received the complaint.
I understand that this situation requires premium processing of H1. In case the COS is denied, which as pointed out is more likely, I understand that I will need to travel abroad to obtain a new I-94 with the new H1 approval.
1. If the COS is denied, can I use the unexpired H1B visa in my passport at the POE to enter the country and obtain a new I-94 based on the new H1 approval notice.
2. Is it wise and practical to make the new employer aware of my DOL complaint against previous employer during the H1 transfer process? Unless it is needed, I would prefer not disclosing that information to the new employer.
Thank you again for your time and recommendations.
For the period, I was on valid H1, employed, and not paid by my employer - I have a WH4 complaint registered and an acknowledgement from DOL that they have received the complaint.
I understand that this situation requires premium processing of H1. In case the COS is denied, which as pointed out is more likely, I understand that I will need to travel abroad to obtain a new I-94 with the new H1 approval.
1. If the COS is denied, can I use the unexpired H1B visa in my passport at the POE to enter the country and obtain a new I-94 based on the new H1 approval notice.
2. Is it wise and practical to make the new employer aware of my DOL complaint against previous employer during the H1 transfer process? Unless it is needed, I would prefer not disclosing that information to the new employer.
Thank you again for your time and recommendations.
girlfriend lank t shirt template psd. lank white t shirt template. lank white t shirt template. seble. Apr 25, 03:15 PM
gcnotfiledyet
03-17 04:45 PM
I was informed that without I-94 card she cannot be added to my insrurance.
Can anyone suggest me some good insurance I can take online/india for this kind of situation...???
Thanks
Did you even talk to your employer yet? They will ask for marriage certificate and nothing else. Who informed you about I-94? one of your friends/forum members? Are they giving insurance to you.
Go talk to employer/HR/Insurance agent.
Can anyone suggest me some good insurance I can take online/india for this kind of situation...???
Thanks
Did you even talk to your employer yet? They will ask for marriage certificate and nothing else. Who informed you about I-94? one of your friends/forum members? Are they giving insurance to you.
Go talk to employer/HR/Insurance agent.
hairstyles lank t shirt template psd. lank t shirt template psd

guchi472000
03-24 10:07 AM
Thanks much for your help. I daily pray that we all get green card and live happyly during this hard economy times.
guchi472000
03-24 09:44 AM
Yesterday i got the mail from USCIS stating below. "My PD Dec 2006, INDIA, EB2 (I GOT MARRIED AFTER I APPLIED FOR I 485, SO MY WIFE IS NOT YET IN APPLICATION. I AM WAITING FOR DATES TO GET CURRENT FOR ME SO I CAN ADD HER INTO MY APPLICATION"
I dont know whether its a good sign or bad sign. I scanned and send this letter to my company and attorney.GURUS and EXPERTS pls help me!!!!!
Request for Evidence
The office is unable to complete the processing of your application without further information. Please read and comply with the request below, then submit the evidence to above address. Include the copy of this letter and place the gold sheet on the top of your documents.
Submit the letter of your employment attesting to your offer of proposed employment. This letter should be written on the company’s official letterhead, citing the date you began working; if the position is permanent and full time; what the position is; the position that you currently hold for the company(if any) ; and the salary offered.
You must submit this request in 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the denial of your application.
Officer # 11**
I dont know whether its a good sign or bad sign. I scanned and send this letter to my company and attorney.GURUS and EXPERTS pls help me!!!!!
Request for Evidence
The office is unable to complete the processing of your application without further information. Please read and comply with the request below, then submit the evidence to above address. Include the copy of this letter and place the gold sheet on the top of your documents.
Submit the letter of your employment attesting to your offer of proposed employment. This letter should be written on the company’s official letterhead, citing the date you began working; if the position is permanent and full time; what the position is; the position that you currently hold for the company(if any) ; and the salary offered.
You must submit this request in 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the denial of your application.
Officer # 11**
vin13
06-02 04:06 PM
it is good if you can save some money. Make sure the print quality is good and meets the specifications.
We had our passport photos taken from Walgreens to file for AP. USCIS sent me an RFE requesting photos. I was not sure what was wrong the first time. I got the next set of photos done from the postoffice.
We did not take any shortcuts but still got an RFE for photos.
All i am saying is make sure you have good quality photos that meet the specs when you try doing it yourself.
We had our passport photos taken from Walgreens to file for AP. USCIS sent me an RFE requesting photos. I was not sure what was wrong the first time. I got the next set of photos done from the postoffice.
We did not take any shortcuts but still got an RFE for photos.
All i am saying is make sure you have good quality photos that meet the specs when you try doing it yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment