Thursday, June 9, 2011

bin laden cia

images led the CIA to in Laden bin laden cia. led to in Laden#39;s death
  • led to in Laden#39;s death



  • hpandey
    04-29 10:54 AM
    Thanks kaisersose.

    Anyone else have any inputs. I need to make this decision soon and would appreciate as many inputs as possible.

    Thanks.

    H1-b extension rarely gets denied so you don't need to worry but if you are worried about it ( most people in the GC line have had their H1's renewed multiple times ) then use the EAD for working . EAD would also give you flexibility to change jobs in future to a better paying employer.

    H1-b RFE or denial for you will not affect your GC process since you are a derivative application unless you have done something really illegal .

    I would advise you not to get worried. You just need to decide whether you want to maintain your H1 status or work on EAD. Everything will be fine either way.





    wallpaper led to in Laden#39;s death bin laden cia. #39;Osama Bin Laden a CIA
  • #39;Osama Bin Laden a CIA



  • aroranuj
    11-24 10:12 PM
    I am in the same boat....TSC denied my I-140. My attorney has said that you can file an appeal (in your case in the EB2 category) at the same time you can also file for a new I-140 in a different category. Your best bet is to possibly file in the EB3 Category & wait for the appeal take its time at AAO. In the end if they do deny the appeal you can still file a new I-140 in the EB2 category.

    Let us know what reccomendations your attorney provides you.

    Good luck!





    bin laden cia. Osama in Laden#39;s photo to be
  • Osama in Laden#39;s photo to be



  • sash
    06-20 04:03 PM
    OMG are you guys saying dont travel even in emergency situations?!!





    2011 #39;Osama Bin Laden a CIA bin laden cia. Though the Navy SEAL team storming into in Laden#39;s Pakistan compound referred to the Al Qaeda leader as quot;Geronimo,quot; Pentagon and CIA analysts knew him by a
  • Though the Navy SEAL team storming into in Laden#39;s Pakistan compound referred to the Al Qaeda leader as quot;Geronimo,quot; Pentagon and CIA analysts knew him by a



  • intheyan
    07-17 05:17 PM
    Murthy ji and Rajiv.S.Kanna are very good lawyers. Please don't use any bad words. You will really be in trouble.



    more...


    bin laden cia. in Laden if they wish.
  • in Laden if they wish.



  • go_guy123
    09-25 10:53 AM
    No worries,

    go and check here: The Oh Law Firm (http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html)

    in the above link go locating the following news line, read and enjoy

    ""08/14/2009: Will USCIS Discontinue Concurrent I-140/485 Filing Procedure, Replaced by Preregistration and Two-Tier Filing System? ""

    Hmmm....more money for USCIS, 2 times filing and double fees.





    bin laden cia. Osama Bin Laden Encrypted
  • Osama Bin Laden Encrypted



  • guru76
    11-27 12:42 AM
    I recently used the AP to enter the US. There were no issues in the US. However, the immigration official in India had some confusion trying to understand the AP. I had to show him a letter that my company's lawyer had given me listing the details of the AP and that I could use it for entering the US.



    more...


    bin laden cia. CIA Operation Kills Osama Bin
  • CIA Operation Kills Osama Bin



  • cheg
    07-27 12:57 AM
    thanks vikram! good job! i have it in my bookmark already. :D





    2010 Osama in Laden#39;s photo to be bin laden cia. led the CIA to in Laden
  • led the CIA to in Laden



  • priderock
    05-11 10:00 AM
    Couldn't agree more !!!. Stop fighting !!! Both have merits.

    This (consideration) may not be widely known but it is not new. I posted a link about a week ago about the senate testimony by a leading law firm (invited witness/expert) on this subject.



    From all the discussion above, it's clear bigoted minuteman types who came up with this brilliant tactic of pushing point based system to delay and deny any type of immigration reform this year are winning rhetorical victory.
    Guyz.. please just SHUT UP.. No point in fighting with each other..
    first..
    anyone who thinks point-based system is being offered as an alternative.. This is a delay tactice.. These guyz are trying to run out the clock on Democratic leadership in 110th congress!!!

    2nd...
    Those you think it's a slippery slope or point based system won't work.. what is better..? all the non-english speaking, non-skilled family migrants eating up yours and mine Social security? or USA deciding who is better suited for
    Current immigration priorities are upside-down.. and they are bound to be corrected sometime.. but lets not waste OUR time and energy in chasing ghosts..

    BUT whatever your views.. don't give any credence to this divide and rule tactic..
    look at the folks pushing this.. Lou Dobbs, Sen. Sessions, Houston talk radio hosts.. for chrissakes.. last White Power rally had more liberal membership.. !



    more...


    bin laden cia. CIA says in Laden body photo
  • CIA says in Laden body photo



  • chanduv23
    10-27 07:15 PM
    Our first New York meet started with a small meet at a Starbucks in Manhattan. After that we have been having frequent meetups and the attendence is considerably increasing.

    So for you all in IN it is a good start. Good luck





    hair Though the Navy SEAL team storming into in Laden#39;s Pakistan compound referred to the Al Qaeda leader as quot;Geronimo,quot; Pentagon and CIA analysts knew him by a bin laden cia. CIA spied on in Laden from
  • CIA spied on in Laden from



  • gsc999
    01-19 12:48 AM
    Thanks to the members for volunteering. We have a decent number of people to put this event in place now.



    more...


    bin laden cia. on the CIA Bin Laden
  • on the CIA Bin Laden



  • satishku_2000
    07-28 06:30 PM
    My prediction for this year..

    EB1 = Current
    EB2 = Jan 2003 (Because of BEC cases coming out, chance for them to file I-485 in October)
    EB3 = U


    EB3 India may show Jan 23 500 B.C , but cant be U because the quota starts fresh in October. They goto 'U' only when respective category numbers for the country are exhausted for the year. Usually numbers will become unavailable only in last quarter of the year.





    hot in Laden if they wish. bin laden cia. claimed he knew Bin Laden
  • claimed he knew Bin Laden



  • arc
    04-14 09:50 AM
    You know these reporting back, reistating the status, etc takes lots of effort, money and time. I hate this kind of things. Why the hell we should pay for somebody's mistake?

    On a side note:
    If someone returns this kind of mistake-GC, then what will happen to the visa number? Will it get reclaimed and reused or go wasted?

    The person I know who got GC before the PD was current, debated for sometime asked his lawyer etc... but it was whoever's mistake, they have got to honor it... he decided to keep the GC act dumb and njoy life.:D.. by the way even if you get a GC when PD is current they reserve the right to revoke... check with lawyer and decide for yourself !!!



    more...


    house OSAMA BIN LADEN CIA - Page 6 bin laden cia. of Osama in Laden.
  • of Osama in Laden.



  • rb_248
    07-23 01:51 PM
    If 15 months has passed since your last FP and your GC is still pending then you will receive an FP notice again. It does not mean things are moving and/or someone looking at your AOS file. If you EFILE the EAD - you will receive a FP notice each time for thumb and picture, this is different from 485 FP.

    Oh...ok so I guess there is nothing to get excited about. Thanks





    tattoo Osama Bin Laden Encrypted bin laden cia. TIM Osman(Osama Bin Laden)
  • TIM Osman(Osama Bin Laden)



  • anishNewbie
    09-10 06:07 PM
    MS+0--hard to sell to DOL, particularly in current economic condition, as unemployment rates are in double digits. It is also depends on the location of the job. DOL may belive that they can't find US citizen with MS+0, for the job in Alaska. !00% they wont belive if the job is in michigan or california, where the unemployment rate is very high.

    Wow.. this is worrying factor...:( :confused: :(

    I hope there would be some1 here in this forum who would have passed the Labor, I-40 or GC test with just MS+0 experience with EB2 category...



    more...


    pictures CIA Operation Kills Osama Bin bin laden cia. CIA shows Bin Laden photos to
  • CIA shows Bin Laden photos to



  • chris
    12-31 04:04 PM
    Did the transfer notice say... we are transferring to speed up your case....?

    Yes. I got a letter from Texas service center saying, "To speedup the process we are transferring this case to Vermont ".

    Our cases transferred in March 2008.





    dresses claimed he knew Bin Laden bin laden cia. in laden cia.
  • in laden cia.



  • samuel5028
    04-11 02:48 AM
    You should apply neither Fiance visa (K1) or Tourist visa (B2) I guess that is the best and fastest way as far as I know.

    Why he wants to apply for fiance visa? Is that his problem? did you read his situation?



    more...


    makeup CIA says in Laden body photo bin laden cia. OSAMA BIN LADEN CIA - Page 6
  • OSAMA BIN LADEN CIA - Page 6



  • sgorla
    02-23 04:25 PM
    NV does not allow in-state
    OH does allow in-state

    AFAIK States that do not have state income tax do not let H4 visa holders pay instate and make Green Card as a requirement for instate qualification.

    WA state is a good example of the above situation. I don't know about TX,FL,SD,NV,AK,WY which also do not have state income taxes. You might want to look at the instate qualification website for the state you are interested in.

    MD doesn't allow instate

    DC has no instate concept at all :)

    VA,NY,CA,MA,IL allow instate as of my knowledge.





    girlfriend TIM Osman(Osama Bin Laden) bin laden cia. Osama Bin Laden Death
  • Osama Bin Laden Death



  • gc4me
    07-30 11:50 AM
    I guess you meant 'Spouse related difficult GC question'. :D
    I liked the joke.. the title originally was: "Difficult Spouse related GC question" ;)

    I will definitely consider doing that. I am just afraid that I might get my GC even before I get a chance to do a court marriage.

    Thanks for the input.





    hairstyles on the CIA Bin Laden bin laden cia. Osama in Laden News,
  • Osama in Laden News,



  • saimrathi
    07-03 11:41 AM
    Dont tell me you never take vacation ;-) If that is true, I will hire you.

    Please hire me.. since you are all set yourself... Lets be practical.. I think contacting the media should be your top priority.. I have done it already, why dont u use your precious time there...





    sr77
    09-26 11:45 AM
    Hello,

    The 485 applications for me and wife are still being processed by USCIS in Los Angeles. My priority date (August 1, 2005) became current almost 3 months ago.

    We have waited patiently since the priority date became current. There has been no movement except that they wanted to fingerprint us again, which we completed 2 months ago. My lawyer says he put in two referral inquiries but of no avail.

    I have already obtained InfoPass for a couple of weeks from now. I will go and check in with the USCIS office here in LA.

    1. What should my next steps be? Write to my senator? Or should I wait until after the InfoPass appointment
    2. Am I pushing too hard on USCIS? Is it that they are simply backlogged? Should I just wait more?

    I am concerned that the dates will retrogress again. Any advice or comments will be helpful.

    Thanks,
    SR





    onemorecame
    11-27 02:37 PM
    It doesn't work anymore



    No comments:

    Post a Comment