Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lady Gaga spreads more than good cheer during 'White Christmas'


 
Lady Gaga was one of the headline acts at the Z100 Jingle Ball concert held in Madison Square Garden, New York City.

Gaga entertained the crowd with a naughty version of Bill Crosby's ‘White Christmas.’
“So I recently added a couple of lyrics to this song because I think it's too short. And just when I get into it, it stops. It's like a really bad orgasm. Merry Christmas New York!" she said during the song.
At the end of her raunchy performance she adds "Santa I'll be waiting for you" whilst lying with her legs open.
The 25-year-old singer spoke about how much the concert meant to her explaining the first ever concert she attended was the Jingle Ball when she was just 11 years old.
The ‘Marry the Night’ singer opened the Jingle Ball concert three years ago. Talking about the experience she said “I’ll never forget there were a whole lot of superstars and no-one knew who the hell I was.  Some people thought I was going to be a one-hit wonder.”
Gaga also performed ‘Just Dance,’ ‘Edge of Glory,’ Telephone,’ ‘Judas’ and ‘Poker Face. She ended the night with her newly released song ‘Marry the Night.’
Other acts included Kelly Clarkson, LMFAO, David Guetta, Pitbull, Gym Class Heroes and many more.
The concert will air on the Fuse network on December 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment