Sunday, October 30, 2011

Teresa Giudice talks turning 40

Teresa Giudice is one of the Real Housewives of New Jersey's most recognizable names, and there's a good reason why. It is because she is one of the hardest working housewives in the franchise.

Teresa Giudice first made waves when she famously went off on her Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 1 co-star Danielle Staub, and while she is no longer flipping tables at dinner parties, she has instead used all that energy in writing bestselling cookbooks, selling her own line of cosmetics at CVS stores and starring in multiple reality television shows.�

Giudice, who has four daughters with her husband Joe -- Gia, 10, Gabriella, 7, Milania, 5, and Audriana, 2 -- says that she simply doesn't have time for negative energy in her life, including the gossip rumors about her and her Real Housewives cast mates. Instead she prefers to focus on her family and her career.�

With so much going on for her right now, including juggling her career and taking time out to spend with her family, Giudice says she doesn't even have the time to sleep. "I can sleep when my kids are gone and gown. For now, I'm up with them in the morning, I send them to school, I work out with Audriana at the gym, then I work, run errands, work some more, pick the kids up for school, make dinner help them with their homework. Joe and I get alone time once they're in bed," she said.�

Giudice also says that she's just now taking care of her body as her 40th birthday is just around the corner. "For the first time in my life, I joined a gym. I'm 40 this year and having kids finally caught up with me! That's actually the theme of my third cookbook coming out next year. What's worked for me is going to the gym first thing in the morning after my older girls go to school."

It looks like Giudice is going to need that extra energy for the upcoming year. There's a little birdie going around saying that she might be part of the next cast of The Celebrity Apprentice. With Guidice and possibly Victoria Gotti on the show, that would be a good show worth watching.

Photo courtesy The Brooks Group

Source: http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/845829/teresa-giudice-talks-turning-40

Ricky Schroder Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment