Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Modeling or Booking

I wish there was a guide to this industry. Sometimes I just don't know what to do or how to become the best nor do i know what i want to be the best at being. Do I want to be a model (yes) or do i want to be a Booker...? Being a Booker is fun and pays the bills but modeling is what I'm starving for, along with so many others. I eventually want to get out of South Florida despite how fun it is and how many people i now know. Its hard because i have always wanted to live in L.A. but thats more for Holly Wood and acting... New York would be wonderful and more up my ally due to the industry and all but New York is kind of scarey. Everyone there is way better at all this stuff than me and its so cut throat.Then again scarey can be fun.

xoxo
Kristin
(skinny intern)

No comments:

Post a Comment