Tuesday, October 7, 2008


so this is just a maybe but,

Next month i might be going to the victoria secret fashion show with allison of coarse.
We will just be going as guest. I really hope it works out because i've got my hopes up thats for sure. It would be such a great oppurtunity to meet people and it would be so much fun.

Another new thing to come is a photographer's page on my blog. A lot of you have been contacting me asking for names of people that I have shot with so Im going to add a page that list all of the really great photographer that I've worked with so that you can see more of there work! sound good?

Friday I will be doing a shoot at the Hit Factory recording studio. Its a famous studio here in miami and they need a girl with an edgy look. so excited! who better to do that shoot than me :P I mean im pretty sure i can pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment