Friday, June 10, 2011

cheer quotes

images cheer quotes for shirts. funny cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer really
  • cheer quotes. cheer really



  • mrsr
    06-19 08:46 PM
    guess u r talking abt varicella vaccine .. this need 30 day gap, we had MMR on one day itself

    The only catch could be on the MMR. MMR needs two vaccinations. The two vaccines nmeed to have a 1 month gap. So if you take one and to medical exam, they will force you take the 2'nd one right there. Ofcourse they don't care about the gap since they want to make money





    wallpaper cheer quotes. cheer really cheer quotes. cheerleading quotes for shirts
  • cheerleading quotes for shirts



  • MeraNaamJoker
    09-16 04:44 PM
    Here is the scenario.

    If 6 months has been completed after your I-485 is filed then you can port out your process. You can either file AC21 or not. But to work for another company you need EAD. Now here you have mentioned that you have been working for Company B. What is your status with Company B? I guess, H1B.

    If the company B can file for an AC21 at the earliest, that is the best option you have with you.

    Just in case, if your I-485 is less than 6 months, situation becomes little sticky. Though the law or rule does not say anything specific, USCIS has been little lenient with the lay off and other situations recently.

    So once Company A gets winds up, you can claim the process by stating that the company went out of business. There are cases where this was approved recently. Earlier there were exemptions at all.

    You all need the co-operation from Company A on this. If they report to USCIS that you guys never joined there or made the company lose money, then none of the process will not stand as per law.

    I personally know a unique situation, even after the company reported against the employee, the USCIS issued Green Card.

    It all depends on the knowledge of the Officer who takes the case. Basically it is roll of the dice.

    Do not take chances. Do it in the legal way as much as possible.

    Good Luck to all of you





    cheer quotes. Cut amp; Paste Quotes graphics
  • Cut amp; Paste Quotes graphics



  • us_gc_aspirant
    09-26 02:04 AM
    I was on L1 since Dec 2001 and left in Aug 2005. Came back on H1 in March 2006; H1 was approved only till Dec 2007 ( 6 yrs from 2001). I did not get a fresh 6 yrs., when I moved from L1 to H1. I believe this is the same case with H4.

    The reason why I am asking is that I saw a Immi. Attorney reply in one of the Silicon valley magazines that L1 is not counted against H1 6 yrs. clock. From my H1 approval I find this to be incorrect interpretation.

    Can anyone share their experience on this.

    Thanks very much.





    2011 cheerleading quotes for shirts cheer quotes. cheer quotes for shirts.
  • cheer quotes for shirts.



  • senk1s
    05-07 12:42 AM
    there is a new medical form / procedure that went into effect May 1 ...but that is only for tests done after that date.
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=25cd95fda9a99110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    Better to wait for it and see what they are asking for



    more...


    cheer quotes. cheer quotes
  • cheer quotes



  • immi_enthu
    10-29 06:50 PM
    Do we have to go in person to the SSN office to apply for SSN based on EAD for a person who's on H4 before ?





    cheer quotes. See more cheerleading quotes
  • See more cheerleading quotes



  • pansy
    05-14 12:29 PM
    Initially I paid all the fees for I-485 and EAD filing. Now I need to renew my EAD, who should pay renewal fees [Employee or Employer]. Employer paid for H1B expired in March'08. Current EAD will expire in Sep' 08.:)



    more...


    cheer quotes. cheerleading quotes for
  • cheerleading quotes for



  • mhb
    05-31 12:51 PM
    called senators from my state

    contributing $ 50 per month





    2010 Cut amp; Paste Quotes graphics cheer quotes. cheer quotes for shirts. funny
  • cheer quotes for shirts. funny



  • rajmalhotra
    02-08 04:32 PM
    Does anyone else know of other instances of this happening?



    more...


    cheer quotes. cheer quotes for shirts. funny
  • cheer quotes for shirts. funny



  • Sakthisagar
    04-15 08:35 AM
    Most of the above documnets were optional 2 years back, but now it become compulsory in all these, Workorder/SOW and PO is very much necessary, for an approval, Since this is a Premium Processing, there are chances of getting an RFE, asking for original contract between client and the vendor, at that time you can ask the Final Vendor or Client to send or Fax the contract directly to USCIS. And ask your attorney to mention in a covering letter in the RFE that the contract is sent by your Vendor Attorney thru mail or fax,

    Last year I had the same situation, on Premuim Processing, and I got the above RFE, and got an year extension, this year I am proactive I am applying for normal processing, 6 months back. with all the above documents.toatl (10 years in US)

    Good Luck to you and let us enlighten us, what happened to your case.

    Prayers to everyone who are in this difficult phase of life extending the H1B.

    May GOD Bless





    hair cheer quotes for shirts. cheer quotes. cheer quotes for shirts.
  • cheer quotes for shirts.



  • Edison99
    03-25 03:11 PM
    Congrats the_jaguar and enjoy!
    Folks,

    I would like to share my success story of getting my I-485 application approved with a revoked/withdrawn I-140. We received our Green Cards and Welcome Letters in the mail yesterday. If you go through my profile, you should be able to get most of the information, but here it is anyway:

    1] Company A applied for my LC followed by the I-140 application. We never got a chance to file I-485.
    2] After I quite company A, they withdrew my I-140 application.
    3] Company B started the process again with my labor application, followed by my new I-140 application. We didn't capture the older PD at this stage, but the A# was the same as the old one.
    4] When we sent in our I-485 application, we included a letter describing that we would like to retain the older PD (we sent them a snippet of page 27 of the Field Adjudicator's Manual - Yates memo). In the interest of being transparent, we mentioned that the earlier I-140 was withdrawn by the previous employer. After an unrelated RFE, our case was finally approved last Friday (03/18).

    I am sharing this information so that others who are stuck in a similar situation can use this as a datapoint in their struggle against the USCIS. I wish you all the very best in your Green Card journey.



    more...


    cheer quotes. Cheerleading Quotes
  • Cheerleading Quotes



  • averagedesi
    08-23 11:33 AM
    Folks

    My EAD got approved on July 30th when my PD which is Mar 2005 for EB2 is not current.

    USCIS issued the EAD for a year, called them up, they are asking me to send it back along with a fresh application.

    Is there a process to get this straightened out? I call the USCIS number and each Rep gives me a different suggestion, one female was saying set up a infopass appt and they will help you out.

    My current EAD runs out on Sep 19th and I dont want to mess with my EAD and create problems for myself

    Anybody in the same boat?

    Thanks!

    PS: if this issue has already been discussed please dont stone me





    hot cheer quotes cheer quotes. cheer quotes. Cheerleading Quotes; Cheerleading Quotes. neoelectronaut
  • cheer quotes. Cheerleading Quotes; Cheerleading Quotes. neoelectronaut



  • vandanaverdia
    09-10 12:59 AM
    ^^^ bump ^^^



    more...


    house cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes for shirts cheer quotes. funny quotes about friends
  • funny quotes about friends



  • graviyera
    07-24 04:40 PM
    .....is marriage. If one is planning to get married soon, it is better to get married and jointly file for spouse after he/she is here.





    tattoo See more cheerleading quotes cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes for shirts
  • cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes for shirts



  • sam_hoosier
    11-27 04:30 PM
    My 485 is pending with receipt date of Aug 9th, 2007 . It looks like my company is going to layoff a large # of employees. What is the best possible route to take should I lose my job now?

    Pls help.
    Thanks.

    Best possible route is to move to EAD with your current employer, then look for another job and switch job once you get something else.



    more...


    pictures cheerleading quotes for cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes for shirts
  • cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes for shirts



  • fcres
    08-10 05:24 PM
    There is an Indian guy who applied on June 1st and got approved.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=143709&postcount=2169
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=144063&postcount=2195

    But the OP's approval doesn't make sense





    dresses cheer quotes. Cheerleading Quotes; Cheerleading Quotes. neoelectronaut cheer quotes. for cheerleading quotes or
  • for cheerleading quotes or



  • akhilmahajan
    05-01 07:18 AM
    Keeping the thread alive.........



    more...


    makeup cheer quotes for shirts. funny cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes for shirts
  • cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes for shirts



  • naveenarjun
    06-04 10:25 AM
    This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
    Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:

    You are looking at the OLD bill





    girlfriend cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes for shirts cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes; cheer quotes. cheer quotes
  • cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes; cheer quotes. cheer quotes



  • h4hopeful
    05-31 12:56 PM
    You should look at it from the point of view of the immigration officer, that person was 50% immigrant and because of that needs to apply for a Green Card, on the mean time one visit a year for less than 90 days or one visit every two years for 6 months will make them a 25% of the time or less resident of USA, which doesn't raise any flag, you have to put yourself in the shoes of the immigration officer.

    On the same lines, one of my relative was also denied entry into the US at the Mineapolis airport. She is a widow, 70 years of age, and used to come here to visit her only son and daughter-in-law and their son, since last 6 years. She used to stay for 6 months during the summer time (April to Oct.) and then 6 months in India. But this time when she came here they denied her entry suggesting that you have a pattern of staying here since last 6-7 years at the same time of the year, so you are doing something illegal!!!!......

    Now how can one explain this???....70 years of age, a widow and her only son and daughter-in-law earning together earning atleast 6 figure income, a house of their own.....never went out of status, never extendend her stay beyond 6 months.......doing something illegal? and that too they said that they 'suspect'!....no proof whatsoever.....but according to law, she had to go back....this sucks big big time.





    hairstyles Cheerleading Quotes cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes; cheer quotes. cheer quotes
  • cheer quotes. cheer quotes. cheer quotes; cheer quotes. cheer quotes



  • reverendflash
    10-21 01:44 AM
    thats what I mean...

    nice... :P :P :P :P

    I love negative space... :sleep:

    Rev:elderly:





    karanp25
    07-30 05:48 PM
    FYI: Last year, my wife (Dependent) got her EAD before mine was approved. Like i said, if u start looking for trends (and something that makes sense) the way USCIS works, u will most likely be disappointed.

    They just work randomly---there are so many June/July EAD filers who got their EADs approved in 3-4 weeks time frame, and then there are May filers (like me) who've just started seeing some approvals and some are still waiting with applications pending over 90 days.

    I am in the same boat. I received " Card Order� notification today for my case..but wife's case is still pending. I think there is a trend.

    Primary applicant's first.. dependents later.

    Any one got approval for their dependents yet?





    TheCanadian
    11-06 03:06 AM
    Eat all of that AJ!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment