Monday, November 24, 2008

Vita Restaurant and lounge

A night out with the models.


When I was invited out by my boss to go to a fun dinner with all the models I didnt know that it would involve work... I guess I should have seen it coming. I had to plan everything last minute! I had to call everyone and invite them to come. I didnt think that anyone was going to come because so many of the girls had plans already. Much to my surprise , everyone came! I wasnt even the first to arrive. It was such a nice restuarant. Everything was very girly and fancy and it was nice to just have a dinner with all the girls. Everyone got a long and seemed to be having a lot of fun. Allison and I were just so grateful to be there. Everything we get to do is truly amazing. We never plan for these things to happen and some how they just fall into our laps. Although it was kind of lame having to plan it all and get all the models to go out to dinner, I had such a great time and it reminded me of how awesome my job is.







plus... it was all FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment