Monday, November 3, 2008


My first casting!

It finally happened. On Friday I was sitting at work and it was almost the end of the day when one of the bookers whispered to me " hey there is a casting that you should go to" I was like what? haha I cant go to a casting... im here at work and I dont have a book. Him saying that was so unexpected. He was like you can go to the casting after work, make yourself a book and a comp card here. I was still very hesitant ... well that is until my boss left. haha

It was time to go and I rushed to make myself a portfolio and a comp card. I wasn't even nervous because Ive been wanting to go to a casting for so long. I got in my car and speeded on over to Ocean drive and called my friend sara anne ( who is another model at MC2) to tell her that I was coming. Once I got there I met up with sara before actually going in for the casting. She told me that they were most likely looking for a brunette because they had only spent a minute or two with her. I was so ready! I went into the casting, showed them my book and tried to start a conversation with them. They seemed to like me a lot and they took my picture and everything. Of coarse I'm not expecting to get the first casting that Im sent on but it was a great expierence and I wish that the agency would give me more and see the potential in me... for now I'm just the skinny intern.


Im so heart and soul into this business ...

No comments:

Post a Comment