Wednesday, November 5, 2008


Finally I hold a really fat check for Allison.

I am so happy that she is getting her money.

Lately my job has been setting up test for models with photographers. I'd like to think that I have a good eye for talent and know who is good and who isn't but obviously the others in the office dont always share the same opinions. Sometimes I will love something and they will hate it. I think that I would do better in New york. I really dont think that the Miami style of photography really appeals to me. There is so much more than taking a picture of a model in a swim suit laying the sand. I just think thats boring.

"My boss even went to the extent of saying... its okay you'll catch on. One day you will know whats good and whats not." WHAT!? I mean I dont want to sound arrogant or anything but I think I have great taste for what is good for a models book and which photographers are worth our while.


In other news... Its getting really busy at the office.

There was a casting yesterday where the client came in and set up all these lights and a back drop and the models had to come in and audition for a video. I think it was something for sports illustrated. It went really well.

Although I love my job Its still really hard and I feel everytime i start getting the hang of it , i make a mistake...

No comments:

Post a Comment