Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Whats next

Things in life seem to be picking up. Just a little over a year ago i was sitting at home in my small town of Huntsville, Alabama. Now I'm an industry hungry student who is caught up in this new life here in miami, Florida. In the past four months my friend Allison and I have found a new love for an industry that seems just right for us. The modeling industry that is, and while we both set out to become models it was clear that the both of us were heading down different paths. After one fun filled day of open calls in south beach , Allison received a contract and I got my foot in the door of modeling agency as an intern! Life hasn't been the same...Well okay maybe its still the same and not as Glamorous as we imagined but its a hell of a lot more exciting. Although we are both entitled to two different job positions in this business we still manage to do everything together and have become unstop-able. We are always there for each other and in this business you have to have someone you can trust.


Allison's contract is a year contract with MC2 model Management of Miami.

Now that I have just turned 20 years old it is exciting knowing that things are happening and that I have also just completed my Internship with MC2 and I am venturing off onto my next agency.


xoxo

Krisitn O.

No comments:

Post a Comment