Thursday, October 15, 2009

Richie Rich show + Pamela Anderson

Basically this picture sums up how I felt about the event last night... over it! 

Wow... last night at Funkshion was definitely a bust. It was probably the worst "fashion" show that I have ever seen in my life, and to even consider it fashion should be a crime. Its not even like I go to Miami fashion events expecting to be blown away but this was so bad. The models were awful and the clothing was horrible.  Supposedly it was Richie Rich's line that he designed for/inspired by Pamela Anderson. At the end of the show Pamela pranced down the runway in her Bay Watch uniform with Richie roller skating closely behind. She was the best part, so cute. The show was supposed to start at seven and didn't start until nine and not to mention the Setai is a horrible place to hold a fashion show. There are tons of poles and trees in the way so its a little hard to actually see the show, which in this case was kind of a good thing. I stopped watching the show and started looking behind me to see if the people around me were enjoying it or hating it as much as me. I hate to be so negative but I have to be honest. 
Despite my rant, I enjoyed being out with my friends! thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment