Sunday, July 12, 2009

Skinny Blonde

My shoot before NYC was really cool. The entire shoot was shot in a really small bedroom full of all this amazing stuff that the stylist collected. Mirror cubes, vintage magazines, and some old school hip hop playing in the background while shooting in a high rise condo over looking miami equals greatness! I was really happy to be working with Stephanie, her styling for the shoot was very playful. I loved it! 

The make up was of coarse flawless thanks to Alvin. He always does such amazing work and with out him the shoot wouldn't have even been possible. The shoot lasted about five hours and I loved every moment of it. Stephanie had two rooms that were filled with racks of clothing, I was in awe. Basically I love what I do...




Stylist . Stephanie Del Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment