Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tried to get a picture of me and my boss but shes too quick! haha
Everything is changing at the agency. My best friend khalid just quit and i hate it. Who else will i vent to when i get all stressed out and the day is shitty. He and I are the youngest ones there and i think thats why we get it the hardest. I love my job but its really challenging... is that a good thing? yeah it can be but its also really stressful and can feel like a constant up hill battle. With Khalid leaving im going to have to really focus. I need to start dealing with clients more and worry less about photographers. Im hoping that I can take some control over the mens board so that it doesnt go to shit. I think that it would be a lot of fun! I just have to take one day at a time.

Also cant forget about the bigger dreams and goals. like Modeling and going to work for bigger and better agencies. everything works itself out...

xoxo
skinny intern

No comments:

Post a Comment