Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New York in three days!

I can not wait to go to NY, its going to be so much fun.

I have been crazy busy helping Ashley (stylist) prepare for her shoots that she is doing while we are there.
She is shooting with Nicholas Routzen who is a very talented photographer and I am very excited to meet him and be on the shoot. Its going to be so sick! Ashley has picked out some killer clothes and accessories for the shoot, and I'm starting to see it all come together. I know that between the two of them its going to be one hell of a collaboration!

"I would say it is definitely a take on sexy.. the colors are light the materials airy.. It is somewhat simple styling but will be intriguing to the eye.. the sheerness of it all will be a display of the female form.. I hope the shoot will convene the way I see it in my head.. I am extremely excited to be working with the photographer .." - Ashley Falcon ( stylist )



I might stop by the New York agency (MC2) and say hello to everyone. I know that a few of our Miami models will be up there so it should be fun to meet up with them as well.

xoxo
Skinny Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment