Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No excuses

Hey guys! It's been a while, but I've been super busy lately.

If you follow my FaceBook or Twitter then you probably already know that I was on TV last night! Thats right, I was Struttin Dat Ass on Miami's Deco Drive modeling jewelry thats keeping Hollywood frosted right now, Loren's Jewels.

While Loren Ridinger, the designer of the jewelry line was being interviewed for the show, me and two other girls modeled the jewelry while being filmed. It was so much fun and probably one of the easiest jobs i've ever had to do. Only two outfit changes and one look of make up. Which by the way looked amazing because of good friend and make up artist, Aileen Quintana. If you haven't already heard about Loren's Jewels by now then you must be hiding under a very large rock, because her stuff is everywhere and more. She is amazing and her best friends, Kim Kardashian and Eva Longorio can't help but to agree. It was like a big girls game of dress up with all of the gorgeous diamonds and jewels dangling from our ears, wrist, and necklines... not only was the jewelry to die for, but her estate was unbelievable gorgeous.


Marshmallow the fanciest kitty cat.


Me and Aileen (MUA) practicing our prom pose after the shoot.

So last night, like a big nerd, I parked myself right in front of the tv and waited for the segment to begin. It was my first time doing anything for tv so I was pretty excited. Plus I told a lot of people to check it out and watch me, so I had to make sure I didn't look like a big goof ball. ;P Needless to say I think it turned out pretty good. Now if I could only share the video on here... hmm maybe i'll just record it from my DVR.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment