Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blogs make the world spin round.

As much as I love blogging and trying to stay ahead of the game, I can't help but to fall in love with so many other blogs. I try my best not to take too much when looking at them, but I definitely have a folder full of inspiration just from blogs alone. This blogging world is really taking over and its pretty amazing how easy it is to share with the world the things you find and love through blogging. A few of my favorite fashion blogs, as I am sure that they are probably yours as well, are FashionToast, KnightCat, BryanBoy, and TheStyleRookie (BTW Happy birthday sweetie!) These are who I would call the elite of all bloggers, considering they are the most popular and talked about online and in magazines. After the entire world catches onto blogging, what will be next?

Bloggers such as myself, have made such an impact that we are getting invites to events, fashion shows, and even features in magazines. We even get free stuff from time to time. (I have to ask myself, what makes my blog any different from the others.) Is it the personalities and opinions that we fall in love with when gazing upon pages and pages of outfit post and favorite editorials? No matter what fashion blogs may mean to you or other avid readers, one thing is for sure, blogs are the new daily/weekly feed for any fashion fix.

xoxo

SKINNY INTERN



No comments:

Post a Comment