Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sharing is what i do best...

Miuccia Prada Questions Existence of Feminism...
I read this today on NYMAG.COM and I found the reactions and comments to be pretty interesting. With her being such a respected and admired woman in fashion, it is good to see people speaking out against her statement despite her position.

"Speaking to reporters following her breasty fall 2010 show, Miuccia Prada called herself a former feminist. "Feminism?" she said, "[I]t doesn’t really exist anymore, does it?" [Times UK]

Here is what one angry commenter had to say:
"No Muiccia it doesn't exist anymore. You're only around and people take you serious because your rich and famous and was a great help to make it disappear. A rich fat woman that doesn't allow other women above 35 to be around let alone to be fat! It's the devil that's named Prada!!

Dahlings, feminism is sooooo last century.......

I'm old, wheres my veil to hide behind? That's so less pretentious than my sunglasses.......
Report"

No comments:

Post a Comment