Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fake a Bake

I’m pale. Like suuuuuuuuuper pale/sun tan challenged. It definitely doesn’t help that I wear jeans to my outdoor photo shoots, so my upper body is “tanner” (hard to believe) than my lower body. I know you’re probably thinking, “Why doesn’t she just go outside and get some sun?” Well, I don’t A. want to get cancer, B. want to get premature wrinkles, and C. have time. But I found a solution—-Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs! It says it’s for the legs and feet, but I used it all over my body, and it rocks. There are three different shades: shimmer, medium, or deep. I bought medium. It’s water and transfer resistant, has little to no smell, and is super easy to use. For best results, exfoliate your skin first and shave your legs. Rub a light-weight lotion on your skin. Place a towel down on the floor to protect it just in case. Spray directly on your skin or in your hands and rub on your skin. Work in smaller sections because it dries quickly. Add more if you’d like a darker color. Wait 60 seconds before you get dressed. It has a beautiful shimmer and washes off with soap and water. I’m a happy (tan) girl. ;) Photobucket Xoxo Holly Gowers

No comments:

Post a Comment