Thursday, July 15, 2010

SuckitUpChamp

I wish every day could be like today. Meeting up with friends, shopping in SOHO, and running into super models... Yes thats right.
This magical city has so many surprises. My friends (Sarah Kraus & Jillian Hobbs from the blog NOVA Style) and I were on our way to the subway when all of sudden on the corner, next to to Starbucks, I spotted my truly all time favorite model, Agyness Deyn. Excitement rushed over me. I couldnt believe I was standing right next to her... My friends encouraged me to approach her and ask her to take a picture with me, but I just couldn't find the nerve to do it. I am kicking myself now because I would have loved to of gotten a picture with her, but at the same time I would feel bad for disturbing her and her friends. I don't know... what would you have done? I think its my mission now to hopefully run into her again and get the picture. *crosses Fingers*

Jillian Hobbs fellow fashion blogger (NovaStyle)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment