Wednesday, December 30, 2009

its electric.


After painting my nails fun electric colors that reminded me of the 90's I felt like showing off this editorial styled by the lovely Katie Shillingford. The two go hand in hand with how I feel right now, bright and playful! Although these photos remind me of a time when I was super crazy about dying my hair bright orange and pink in "like" the fifth grade, I'd like to think now that maybe my mom thought I was being some-what innovative instead of a complete weirdo. How could she let me out of the house with hair like that... on second thought after seeing this editorial I might be tempted to bust out some sort of cropped neon t-shirt or swing by the nearest American Apparel.  Now all thats missing is some glow sticks and this model is ready for a rave.  

 


I feel like Roberto Cavalli might be suggesting a bit of a 90's vibe too by using these cold vibrant colors for his Spring 2010 campaign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment